Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

For Loose & Good Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Loose & Good Girls (609 Views)

Why Guys Don't Like Good Girls / Why Good Girls Date Bad Boys / Why Do Bad Girls Get Married Easier Than Good Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Loose & Good Girls by gombos: 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2010
Ladies Nairaland, became lately a bashing field whereby us girls are mostly the target. Since a whole thread is dedicated to potential ", " I took it upon myself to recognise those girls and highlight their will power to change the lives they are leading, despite being classed as , I mean the old phrase 'if a guy fuks around he's a king and if a girl does the same she's a hoe" doesn't really apply to our cultural values let alone religion. This is double standard and doesn't add up. .It saddens me to see that Nigeria guys think they have a free pass to do whatever pleases them pre marriage (sometimes even post marriage) because they are, well let's just say a Alpha male. This isn't right and this isn't the way to go about things.

To all the good girls raise your standards. You get what you bargain for, so if you are happy with a guy's hoish past, then by all means don't complain if he doesn't treat you right, marry a 2nd, 3rd,4th wife without meeting the requirements as such , goes clubbing while you are in labour etc. Ladies am pleading you, if you .want a secure future and a successful marriage iif God say make sure you do a backround check before get hitched. Don't let his past just because he's a guy.

To the ladies who changed their lives for the better and wanna marry a decent brother - Play your cards right. If you can't produce a white sheet yourself, make sure you cover your past footprints. You know why am saying that? Well, if God the almighty can forgive us a mountain full of sins, what makes a useless boy think he can't accept a girl's past haram activities? Who are they to judge girls based on a tick box approach which they set the benchmark? Words fail me!

To sum up, if you think the time is right to get married, fix up yourself. Polish some imperfection and make sure that your past doesn't hunt you down. Sometimes you need to put on a fake act to land that top guy - Just like a job interview lol

Good luck! .

, . ,
Re: For Loose & Good Girls by Omalichanwa: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2010
I agree with u. Girls need 2 also do some investigations b4 they go into marriage. We shldnt allow ourselves to be treated like properties that doesn't have any choice but 2 go 2 the highest bidder.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Woman Who Can't Cook Be Hospitable? / Pls What Should I Buy,she Needs A Gift From Me For Easther / What Position Do You Play?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.