Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Help Narialand! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Narialand! (1585 Views)

Pls Narialand I Need Some Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Narialand! by gombos: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2010
you see my exgirl who btw we still talk cus we are tight and really close.she wanted to go back with me but i refused it cus i have given her a lot of chances she could possible ask for.so to get my point to this thread.since we are friends she tells me every detail of her life and couple of days ago she told me that she was seeing this man and they are in relationship.i didn't know that i still have some feelings for her cus she was my first gf and my first love.anyways am having this stupid feelings that am having and every time she calls me i just wanna tell her how i feel but part of me is telling me not to tell.i want her to be happy.i dont know what to do , i seriously dont
Re: Help Narialand! by Pweety4me(f): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2010
Correction-Nairaland tongue
Re: Help Narialand! by JJay2(m): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2010
@OP, U dey fall guys hand. Dont ask me how.
Re: Help Narialand! by gombos: 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2010
^OK I need a little help here angry
Re: Help Narialand! by daduke2k(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16, 2010
I read dat post like four times buh i stil culdnt undastand ur point. U no sabi put comma and fulstop again?
Re: Help Narialand! by omega25red(m): 11:52pm On Apr 16, 2010
thats why it's called ex girlfriend. you can be friends with an ex if she is friends with benefits but never be platonic friends with an ex it only leads to jealousy
Re: Help Narialand! by kay0195: 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2010
Tell her, u would be surprised she feels d same way. but if she says u guys should remain friends, dont push it.
Re: Help Narialand! by weedinLA: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2010
gombo_s:

you see my exgirl who btw we still talk cus we are tight and really close.she wanted to go back with me but i refused it cus i have given her a lot of chances she could possible ask for.so to get my point to this thread.since we are friends she tells me every detail of her life and couple of days ago she told me that she was seeing this man and they are in relationship.i didn't know that i still have some feelings for her cus she was my first gf and my first love.anyways am having this silly feelings that am having and every time she calls me i just wanna tell her how i feel but part of me is telling me not to tell.i want her to be happy.i dont know what to do , i seriously dont

Real definition of big time MUGU turn Woman-Wrapper. Check yarns from the mouth of a guy.

When will guys learn how not to restrict or tie themselves down to just one lady you are even not dating? Please, stop selling yourself short. Get loose not promiscuous and interact with all. Hide that feeling buddie and be distant. You are a man and a man must always be careful and self-aware to create that magnetic personality for ladies.

No matter how beautiful that girl is, no matter how honest she might be, buddie, no matter how much feelings you have for her, I bet you there tons of other ladies with better qualities that would endear you to them stronger than you can ever imagine.

Relax and be friendly with ladies. It feels so much better believe me, when you have options and know that you can always find something better. All it takes is a little change of mindset.
Re: Help Narialand! by kay0195: 12:31am On Apr 17, 2010
Next post please!
Re: Help Narialand! by gombos: 12:42am On Apr 17, 2010
@kay0195

,,,,,, angry
Re: Help Narialand! by neily(f): 12:47am On Apr 17, 2010
U did not say whether u have a girlfriend presently or not. It will help us to give u more advice.
Re: Help Narialand! by 190: 8:26am On Apr 17, 2010
@gombe state!!

your threads dey make me piss 4 pant!!
Re: Help Narialand! by Jaideyone(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2010
d poster isn't making any sense. she wanted 2 come back several times and you said no. but now that she's seeing someone you want thesame thing? you're very confused.
Re: Help Narialand! by justwise(m): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2010
gombo_s:

you see my exgirl who btw we still talk cus we are tight and really close.s[b]he wanted to go back with me but i refused it cus i have given her a lot of chances she could possible ask for[/b].so to get my point to this thread.since we are friends she tells me every detail of her life and couple of days ago she told me that she was seeing this man and they are in relationship.i didn't know that i still have some feelings for her cus she was my first gf and my first love.anyways am having this silly feelings that am having and every time she calls me i just wanna tell her how i feel but part of me is telling me not to tell.i want her to be happy.i dont know what to do , i seriously dont

Why do you want her back now she got a man? Oh u think she can't do without u?

(1) (Reply)

Help A Married Woman! / Will Successful Women Date A Less Sucessful Man? / Friend With Benefits (FWB), Guys Would You Downgrade The Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.