Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Pls Narialand I Need Some Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Narialand I Need Some Help (1908 Views)

Am Confused,i Need Some Help / Girlfriend Possibly Cheated: Need Some Help / Help Narialand! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by nonomso: 3:02am On Apr 24, 2010
I melt this guy on net and we chatted for 1 year,we live in different state, finally we get to meet each other face to face,he invite me his place,the first time we saw each other it was love at first sight,we talk for long ,he told me he has 2 girl friends,but they are not just into each other like tht.he said he loves me and ask me to marry him and i said yes because i loved him.we stayed together all weekend,then i went back to my place,he call all the time,2 weeks later iwent to his place one of his girl friend called,and told him tht she is coming,he ask me what to do i said since she is on way then u go and welcome her,he told me tht he will keep her in the hotel,i said ok.then she came later in the afternoon.he went out to see her,he came back in the night with his friends,then went out again,came back the next morning,I was so angry,he gave an excuse and promise me i will not see him with another woman again,i forgive him.1 mnoth later he came to see my parents.then we got married,,after 1year i gave birth to a baby girl and everything changed,he began to act so weird, he hardly talk to me,all he cares about was his boy friend,even they do things i don't understand by locking them selfselves in the room,while am inthe out room.if i ask him what they are doing he pick up fight with me,he even beat me.now i notice he is act strange to our child,like touching her breast,she is now 2 year old,what can i do.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by spoilt(f): 3:12am On Apr 24, 2010
You agreed to marry a guy you melt on the internet same day after he told you he had two girlfriends? grin

Stop these fake stories. grin
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Odunnu: 3:22am On Apr 24, 2010
Spoilt UTF,honestly INFS!!!
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Areaboy2(m): 4:35am On Apr 24, 2010
Odunnu:

Spoilt UTF,honestly INFS!!!

meh, so many new ones on the net now, i dun even know wat they mean anymore,

*looks back at the good ol days when "lol" was godlike* undecided

@ at poster, go shove ur dumb story up or down something. angry
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by mitchyy(f): 5:05am On Apr 24, 2010
If ur story is actually true,then you've made a very terrible mistake.
How can you consent to marry someone who has strings of girlfriends?
Pardon me but its the dumbest thing av eva heard.its more like you were desperate to have him at all cost.
To the extent that you're still with him even when he's now physically abusive.
C'mon girl!
Think carefully.
Do u want ur daughter to grow up in a violent home? Trust me its not nice.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2010
Apparently,your husband is bisexual.Isnt that what you are suggesting?
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by 190: 9:04am On Apr 24, 2010
Poster u are in for it

thats why i advised people to date for like 5years before getting married

serves you rite poster!

@juicybaby
are u that Juicy!!

i would need a straw~
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by justwise(m): 11:22am On Apr 24, 2010
@nonomso

The most important thing now is to protect that innocent child, since you have decided to be second best from day one, don't allow your husband to ruin her life.

Two men locking themselves up in a room and him touching a 2 yrs old child's bosom is enough warning shot for you.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Odunnu: 9:10am On Apr 25, 2010
Area_boy:

@ at poster, go shove your dumb story up or down something. angry
My guy,I landed into a site few days ago that promote pidgin english.Thatz whr I pickd up some of thse.
UTF means U too funny.
INFS = I No Fit Shout.
SMITH = See madness in the house
MIPJ = Make I Pass Jare
many more available
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Odunnu: 9:11am On Apr 25, 2010
Area_boy:

@ at poster, go shove your dumb story up or down something. angry
My guy,I landed into a site few days ago that promote pidgin english.Thatz whr I pickd up some of thse.
UTF means U too funny.
INFS = I No Fit Shout.
SMITH = See madness in the house
MIPJ = Make I Pass Jare
many more available
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by googles: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2010
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

seriously ?? only one person with all these wahala na wa o

i really dunno wat to say but if itz actually true dere's no need crying over spilt milk

you had your chance to think and make the right decision but you did not

just mind your child and keep her away from your psychotic husband lipsrsealed
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Flashfast1: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2010
spoilt:

You agreed to marry a guy you [b]melt on the internet same day after he told you he had two girlfriends?[/b] grin

If your story is true then I'll have to ask the above question again. undecided

How the hell can you agree to marry someone you are just seeing for the first time even after he told you he had two girl friends? angry As far as I'm concerned you didn't know the guy at all before you said 'Yes' (**seems really desperate to me. **) undecided.
Forget the point that you guys were chatting on the internet for a year before you met him because that doesn't count at all. We can be whoever we want to be on the internet. I can guarantee you that more than 90% of the people you meet on the internet are not who they really are.

The fact that the guy even had two girlfriends and wanted you (someone he's meeting for the first time) to marry him should have given the signal that the guy wasn't a good person. But instead you jumped on the offer like a b!tch in heat and now see where it has led you. angry

I'm not really concerned about you because you were the one that messed yourself up by not putting your brain to use or even demonstrating that you had one. angry However my concerns is about the little innocent baby. sad Only God knows what he would have already done or will do to the poor child. sad If he has already started touching her breast at age two, I wonder what his sick mind will lead him to do when she is five or ten. sad angry sad angry angry

If the story is true then I have no sympathy to offer you. Just get the baby out of that house. Both of you can continue fighting for all I care. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by 190: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2010
gbam, well talked.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 26, 2010
You married a guy that had two girlfriends when you met?

you are an idiot
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by CrazyMan(m): 9:35am On Apr 26, 2010
This is a fabricated story.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by chamotex(m): 9:48am On Apr 26, 2010
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by justwise(m): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2010
jennykadry:

You married a guy that had two girlfriends when you met?

you are an idiot

I luv ur profile pic. . . grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2010
justwise:

I luv your profile pic. . . grin grin grin grin
tongue
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by fubiluv: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2010
This story sounds so fake.
But if its real,then you are into a big shit.
The only person that can help you now is God.
Start praying like neva b4 now.
God can do all things.I wish you luck.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 3:57pm On Apr 26, 2010
it has already happen.but i will advice you to check yourself.maybe you no longer dress like before.or your shape is changing why not try and reduce those weight and start dressing just like the way you dress before you got married to him.sure some girls change when they got married and the guy also change his behaviour when he notice this but remember he may not tell you why.so try and be like the way you are the first time you meet each other.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by ruskiee(m): 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2010
Another nollywood script. grin
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by VINDYLOMO(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2010
Dear Nairalander, I dont think this is fair, this Lady is already in trouble, she needs our helps if there is any one that can provide one I think we should try to profer one instead of puting salt upon her injury. Please advise. To me if the storry is true my advise is to get seprated from this animal you call your husband always remember SAFETY FIRST
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 26, 2010
VINDYLOMO:

Dear Nairalander, I dont think this is fair, this Lady is already in trouble, she needs our helps if there is any one that can provide one I think we should try to profer one instead of puting salt upon her injury. Please advise. To me if the storry is true my advise is to get seprated from this animal you call your husband always remember SAFETY FIRST

sweetheart, not everyone is blind like you read the highlighted part.

nonomso:

i notice he is act strange to our child,like touching her bosom,she is now 2 year old,what can i do.
for hell sake woman a two years old baby have no breast.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 26, 2010
chamotex:

@ poster

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtnheNPHehg&hl=en_GB&fs=1[/flash]

Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2010
nonomso:

I melt this guy on net and we chatted for 1 year,we live in different state, finally we get to meet each other face to face,he invite me his place,the first time we saw each other it was love at first sight,we talk for long ,he told me he has 2 girl friends,but they are not just into each other like tht.he said he loves me and ask me to marry him and i said yes because i loved him.we stayed together all weekend,then i went back to my place,he call all the time,2 weeks later iwent to his place one of his girl friend called,and told him tht she is coming,he ask me what to do i said since she is on way then u go and welcome her,he told me tht he will keep her in the hotel,i said ok.then she came later in the afternoon.he went out to see her,he came back in the night with his friends,then went out again,came back the next morning,I was so angry,he gave an excuse and promise me i will not see him with another woman again,i forgive him.1 mnoth later he came to see my parents.then we got married,,after 1year i gave birth to a baby girl and everything changed,he began to act so weird, he hardly talk to me,all he cares about was his boy friend,even they do things i don't understand by locking them selfselves in the room,while am inthe out room.if i ask him what they are doing he pick up fight with me,he even beat me.now i notice he is act strange to our child,like touching her bosom,she is now 2 year old,what can i do.

English is really not our first language grin.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Flashfast1: 10:15pm On Apr 26, 2010
rokiatu:

for hell sake woman a two years old baby have no bosom.

I really hope that the story is not true but as for the guy touching her bosom that's a posibility (even if every sane and rational human knows that there's nothing there). I say this cos something worse happened to a friend of mine. The guy and his wife are really busy people and hardly stay in the country. So most of the time thier four year old daughter is usually with the nanny and house boy. One day the 'sickest' thing I every heard of happened: the house boy despoiled the little girl. After that episode the entire family fell apart and everyone started blaming and hating each other.

So I would have agreed with you that things like that don't happen but my dear they do.

I sincerely hope that the story is not true cos if it is then my dear poster your daughter really needs to leave that house.

1 Like

Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Odunnu: 11:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
I saw ths live in my neigborhood and it was on air 4a whyl.
A 3mths old baby who fell ill and died d Dr said she had a large qty of spe.rm in her stomach.Guess who did dat 2her.A 3MONTHS OLD BABY!!!Nw I remembr ths again,I feel like killing smbdy!
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by COOLDK(m): 12:35am On Apr 27, 2010
@ poster
This is nothing bt a "Yoruba movie" where u knw d end of d film 4rm d bgning. This is strictly a fake script or are u nt telln us ur husband is now a gay!
Yes! What a good sugestn: may b u give d script 2 WALE ADENUGA for nxt episode of SUPER STORY. this might fetch u money.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2010
Flashfast1:

I really hope that the story is not true but as for the guy touching her bosom that's a posibility (even if every sane and rational human knows that there's nothing there). I say this cos something worse happened to a friend of mine. The guy and his wife are really busy people and hardly stay in the country. So most of the time thier four year old daughter is usually with the nanny and house boy. One day the 'sickest' thing I every heard of happened: the house boy despoiled the little girl. After that episode the entire family fell apart and everyone started blaming and hating each other.

So I would have agreed with you that things like that don't happen but my dear they do.

I sincerely hope that the story is not true cos if it is then my dear poster your daughter really needs to leave that house.
oh me shocked some animals seriously come in the form of human.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by olayinkaj2(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2010
Hmmmmmm! see trouble, some ppl are just an animal covering their self with cloth, now that he has finally got what he wanted so decided to act strange, to me he is an he-goat. @poster, han han! u should av done some investigations before committing urself totally, chatting with him for a yr is not enough for u to know his 2ru person, now he decided to play u around like a cricket ball cos he doesn't care. I think u just av to quit. God will help u in ur decision.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by DL(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2010
nonomso:

I melt this guy on net and we chatted for 1 year,we live in different state, finally we get to meet each other face to face,he invite me his place,the first time we saw each other it was ,we  talk for long ,he told me he has 2 ,but they are not just into each other like tht.he  said he loves me and ask me to marry him and i said yes because i loved him.we stayed together all weekend,then i went back to my place,he call all the time,2 weeks later iwent to his place one of his girl friend called,and told him tht she is coming,he ask me what to do i said since she is on way then u go and welcome her,he told me tht he will keep her in the hotel,i said ok.then she came later in the afternoon.he went out to see her,he came back  with his friends,then went out again,came back the next morning,I was so angry,he gave an excuse and promise me i will not see him with another woman again,i forgive him.1 mnoth later he came to see my parents.then ,,after 1year i gave birth to a baby girl and everything changed,he began to act so weird, he hardly talk to me,all he cares about was his boy friend,even they do things i don't understand by locking them selfselves in the room,while am inthe out room.if i ask him what they are doing he pick up fight with me,he even beat me.now i notice he is act strange to our child,like touching her bosom,she is now 2 year old,what can i do.
@poster where r u now,won't u thank the few peeps that have shown u sympathy.
silly girl

questions for you:
1. how old are you?not ripe for marraige I guess.
2. who's your mama?she must be a bad woman.
Re: Pls Narialand I Need Some Help by nonomso: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2010
hello narialand,i have heard all you said,
Flashfast1:

If your story is true then I'll have to ask the above question again. undecided

How the hell can you agree to marry someone you are just seeing for the first time even after he told you he had two girl friends? angry As far as I'm concerned you didn't know the guy at all before you said 'Yes' (**seems really desperate to me. **) undecided.
Forget the point that you guys were chatting on the internet for a year before you met him because that doesn't count at all. We can be whoever we want to be on the internet. I can guarantee you that more than 90% of the people you meet on the internet are not who they really are.

The fact that the guy even had two girlfriends and wanted you (someone he's meeting for the first time) to marry him should have given the signal that the guy wasn't a good person. But instead you jumped on the offer like a b!tch in heat and now see where it has led you. angry

I'm not really concerned about you because you were the one that messed yourself up by not putting your brain to use or even demonstrating that you had one. angry However my concerns is about the little innocent baby. sad Only God knows what he would have already done or will do to the poor child. sad If he has already started touching her bosom at age two, I wonder what his sick mind will lead him to do when she is five or ten. sad angry sad angry angry

If the story is true then I have no sympathy to offer you. Just get the baby out of that house. Both of you can continue fighting for all I care. angry angry

Atleast he is honest,to say he has 2 girlfriends,what is wrong with tht,before we start dating i have a boy friend too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should i not say this? / She Says Her Virginity Is The Most Precious Thing In Her Life / Relationship Issues (hitting A Woman/man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.