Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. (1043 Views)

Why Don't Worship Centres Preach Against Fornication / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Jbleenk: 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
It's like NEPA people, sun and atm are against fornication in this country. When there's no slay queen to come visit you that's how you will be having light from morning till night. Weather will be in its best behavior. Everywhere will just be cool anyhow.

No queue at the ATM and the ATM will be dispensing crisps, mint note

But once one slay queen sent u message on whatsapp that she's coming the next day that's when transformer will blow, you will even see the smoke from your room. One NEPA man will stand infron of the transformer and shake his head. Automatically you will know you won't have light till 2019.

You will go to the bank to goan withdraw your last 2k from your account, you will see the queue long like when Enugu people hear one woman is selling 5 wraps of Okpa for #50.

A silent voice is telling you to try the next bank but the next bank is #500 away, how much will now remain out of the 2k. You decide to wait on the queue.

It reaches your turn. You smile and insert your card 5 minutes later ATM screen is still not displaying anything. Security man approaches you and give you a news that seems to be worst than when you course rep call you to inform you that you have 4Fs in 3 credit load courses. 'Oga, e don swallow your card, go inside to complain'.

Your head spins 360 degree you enter bank go straight to the split unit AC, collect cool air into your already over heating head, without uttering a word you left.

When she finally comes that's when sun will be shining as if oga moon made it angry. Your room will now be hot as if the relocated hell fire to your backyard. You will be sweating, slay queen will Bebe sweating. Your conscience will not let you to goan press brezz because you didn't cook even 2 eggless noodles for her. Two of you will be pressing phone. No show. In fact there can never be any show. Slay queen will get and says she's going. That's when you will form headache because you know walking her to the gate means you will pay her bike fare. She says no problem and leave.

12noon the next day NEPA restores power, the sun returns to its good mood and bank sends you text message apologizing for the inconveniences caused to come and collect your property.

You slump in the cushion and be like"who did I offend?".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by free2ryhme: 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jbleenk:
It's like NEPA people, sun and atm are against fornication in this country. When there's no slay queen to come visit you that's how you will be having light from morning till night. Weather will be in its best behavior. Everywhere will just be cool anyhow.

But once one slay queen sent u message on whatsapp that she's coming the next day that's when transformer will blow, you will even see the smoke from your room. One NEPA man will stand infron of the transformer and shake his head. Automatically you will know you won't have light till 2019.

You will go to the bank to goan withdraw your last 2k from your account, you will see the queue long like when Enugu people hear one woman is selling 5 wraps of Okpa for #50.

A silent voice is telling you to try the next bank but the next bank is #500 away, how much will now remain out of the 2k. You decide to wait on the queue.

It reaches your turn. You smile and insert your card 5 minutes later ATM screen is still not displaying anything. Security man approaches you and give you a news that seems to be worst than when you course rep call you to inform you that you have 4Fs in 3 credit load courses. 'Oga, e don swallow your card, go inside to complain'.

Your head spins 360 degree you enter bank go straight to the split unit AC, collect cool air into your already over heating head, without uttering a word you left.

When she finally comes that's when sun will be shining as if oga moon made it angry. Your room will now be hot as if the relocated hell fire to your backyard. You will be sweating, slay queen will Bebe sweating. Your conscience will not let you to goan press brezz because you didn't cook even 2 eggless noodles for her. Two of you will be pressing phone. No show. In fact there can never be any show. Slay queen will get and says she's going. That's when you will form headache because you know walking her to the gate means you will pay her bike fare. She says no problem and leave.

12noon the next day NEPA restores power, the sun returns to its good mood and bank sends you text message apologizing for the inconveniences caused to come and collect your property.

Guy, you don dey craze i swear

4 Likes

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
This post is deceptively and konjiously funny

2 Likes

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Etosonc(m): 6:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
guy u wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Ebios(m): 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
free2ryhme:

y are guys like u always quoting long threads bfore saying ur tot.....
Dont try this again.Be warned bc ur wasting space

....back to the topic
Guy, it is good,bc God can use anything to stop u from fornicating... just go and learn how to crack jokes. U will be a profession comedian like I go dye,Basket mouth,Bovi etc

lt is time to laf for ur joke.....

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahaahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Authoreety: 6:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
E don tay u for evil

1 Like

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
lmao

1 Like

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by kingsman66(m): 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
OP you just made my day

1 Like

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by HOLYDICK(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lol bros i can relate to that.... once had to go pick up a slay queen whom i have been begging for ages to get some grin
She con gree...i start car to go carry her..on ma way na him i bash one trouble some guy wey insist say we must go station( mind u i have been driving for 20yrs straight without even scratching persin car eva but na bash i bash dat car on dat joyful day chai konji na bastard ..na so i beg beg to pay dis man him no gree o..we must go na him we go wast tym there.....bros na so i missed dat kpekus and a lot of money without gaining anything. ..

NB: God doesn't like fornication thou sometimes he do left us to do as we pleases. ...

2 Likes

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Bossontop(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Heheheh!!!!....dis guy knows his stuff
Lol

1 Like

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Jamariwolff(f): 8:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
When poor guys still want to have sex.

What do you expect?

You have 2k, in words, Two thousand naira in your acct and you want to fûck?

And to think that one girl go open leg for this one oo

Nawa for some girls oooo.

1 Like

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Jbleenk: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jamariwolff:
When poor guys still want to have sex.

What do you expect?

You have 2k, in words, Two thousand naira in your acct and you want to fûck?

And to think that one girl go open leg for this one oo

Nawa for some girls oooo.

I was just about saying what's this bitch on about but decided to take a look at ur profie first then I saw a bitch in the pic there. So I need not call u a bitch cuz that's what u are.

1 Like

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jbleenk:

I was just about saying what's this bitch on about but decided to take a look at ur profie first then I saw a bitch in the pic there. So I need not call u a bitch cuz that's what u are.

grin

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jbleenk:

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by zainmaxwell(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
jesu

1 Like

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Jamariwolff(f): 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jbleenk:

I smh. You obviously think you've insulted me, but the joke's on you.

If I were you, I'll be tripling my hustle rather than following young girls.
Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
free2ryhme:

The guy don really mentry, i swear

1 Like

Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Jbleenk: 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I smh. You obviously think you've insulted me, but the joke's on you.

If I were you, I'll be tripling my hustle rather than following young girls.

I'd rather follow young girls than pay to get a fook from u and catch hiv. U bold enough to let everyone know what u do. I'm sure ur mama is proud of ur profession. Better start heading to Allen it's getting late ur clients are waiting. Silly hoes everywhere prostititing about.
Re: It's Like NEPA, Sun ATM Are Against Fornication. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2018
Jbleenk:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Cee-c's Apology To Tobi After Raining Insults On Him Is Emotional / 5 Dirty Talks To Turn Your Girl On / Love, Care!!! I Love You All Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.