Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single (4896 Views)

Nigerian Girls And Their Low Standards / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / Nigerian Cult Boys Just Have Swag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Shugavee(f): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
efesodje:

Relationships that have an expiration date are those where all the lady brings to the table is pussy and nothing else (not emotional support, poor communication skills, not really money as most of us don't need your money), but you have to bring something else to the relationship for it to lead somewhere. A guy can get pussy anywhere so if that's the only hold you have on him then sorry cry
see ehn go n meet ur girlfriend!! Dont come here n be crying!! Only the generous part ur dwelling on!! Dont let me call u broke o cause u seem too too emotional when such issues r raised!! My man knows what he got!! dont need to blab it 4 u so u can find me appeasing
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
see ehn go n meet ur girlfriend!! Dont come here n be crying!! Only the generous part ur dwelling on!! Dont let me call u broke o cause u seem too too emotional when such issues r raised!! My man knows what he got!! dont need to blab it 4 u so u can find me appeasing

grin grin now who is getting emotional here cheesy

Oya go and meet your man cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Yankee442: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
So this is for the single ladies out there, please don't reduce your standards for any reason I was single for a while and i understand the fact that you just want to date anybody, like anyone who you feel cares or who shows you some kind of attention even if he aint ur type!! Funny enough those are the people that will use you n dump you, when you reduce your standard you open yourself to so many rubbish, so always keep your standard and if he doesn't possess the qualities you like not only physical qualities but mental too n u just go with it because "let me manage, let me just go into the relationship n stop being single and see how it goes", it's always bad most times!!(not always) its when you fix your mind on a particular goal that's when n how you meet a better person but when you're more focused on just dating for dating sake ur eye go open!! it's better you go for a guy that's your spec and your type and he dumps you, not you go for a riff raff, someone not worth it and he dumps you too put that on a scale!! No guy is perfect thats the lie we tell ourselves!! A guy has to be perfect 4 you, maybe not 100% but atleast 70%!!

Eyah!
I understand how it feels like bn used & dumbed like a sanitary pad used for menses..
But who did dat 2 u Na?

3 Likes

Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Yankee442: 8:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
So this is for the single ladies out there, please don't reduce your standards for any reason I was single for a while and i understand the fact that you just want to date anybody, like anyone who you feel cares or who shows you some kind of attention even if he aint ur type!! Funny enough those are the people that will use you n dump you, when you reduce your standard you open yourself to so many rubbish, so always keep your standard and if he doesn't possess the qualities you like not only physical qualities but mental too n u just go with it because "let me manage, let me just go into the relationship n stop being single and see how it goes", it's always bad most times!!(not always) its when you fix your mind on a particular goal that's when n how you meet a better person but when you're more focused on just dating for dating sake ur eye go open!! it's better you go for a guy that's your spec and your type and he dumps you, not you go for a riff raff, someone not worth it and he dumps you too put that on a scale!! No guy is perfect thats the lie we tell ourselves!! A guy has to be perfect 4 you, maybe not 100% but atleast 70%!!

Eyah!
I understand how it feels like bn used & dumbed like a sanitary pad used for menses..
But who did dat 2 u Na?
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by sekxyqueen(f): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
no boyfee no wahala

relationship is over rated. ..
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Shugavee(f): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Yankee442:

Eyah!
But who did dat 2 u Na?
yeah it hurts!!! But when i say men r scums u would be crying like a child!!! Calling mummy n dadddy but with this ur short comment its obvious ur one of them!!! The strange part is the fact ur braini actually processed ur comment n felt it made sense!!! Ur brain need retouching buy mega growth!!
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Shugavee(f): 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
sekxyqueen:
no boyfee no wahala

not necessarily!!! But i get you!
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Belafonte(m): 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:

Great post.

I'm only going to say that you should have realistic standards. Everyone has standards but some are unrealistic. Great post, otherwise.
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Belafonte(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
sekxyqueen:

Agreed. Relationship is mainly for raising a family. Men and women want different things in a relationship so it's usually not worth the hassle. If not for raising children, mean and women really shouldn't be together for long.
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Shugavee(f): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Belafonte:

Agreed. Relationship is mainly for raising a family. Men and women want different things in a relationship so it's usually not worth the hassle. If not for raising children, mean and women really shouldn't be together for long.
dont give on love dear!!! So many women out there looking 4 a guy like u to spend their lives with!!
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Belafonte(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
dont give on love dear!!! So many women out there looking 4 a guy like u to spend their lives with!!

Lol. Doesn't mean it's out of love, which I don't believe in any way. I've been broke and I've been comfortable and I know what women really wnat in an relationship and it's not love. It's someone they can live a lavish or, at least, a comfortable life with. No hard feelings though, it is what it is.

5 Likes

Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:

Yeeye dey smell. Keep giving armageddon advice you hear....

It will be fun see them do the give me a husband or i die dance when they hit 91

[img]https://media1./images/cac376ad23d0173364d5b01180ab0766/tenor.gif?itemid=10333324[/img]

It's also fun to watch ladies trim down on expectations

[img]https://media1./images/6ce53060df5a52134ccb618a9e2e8783/tenor.gif?itemid=9694076[/img]

It's even more fun when they turn 40 still single and become " needless " intercessors

[img]https://media1./images/9e4b725fca1628d32c53e2ef90331143/tenor.gif?itemid=8408818[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shayneward1:
Single ladies have certain undesirable qualities that make them single, work on yourself and don't blame guys for your relationship woes.

This revelation, flesh and blood did not reveal to you, but only the Lord, well done Sir...

Nice one @

Single ladies have certain undesirable qualities that make them single, work on yourself and don't blame guys for your relationship woes.
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Hungry as fvck!!

Men are scum

Guys are scum!!

I hate guys!!

Ahahaha, that's the word they use " scum "
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Belafonte:

Lol. Doesn't mean it's out of love, which I don't believe in any way. I've been broke and I've been comfortable and I know what women really wnat in an relationship and it's not love. It's someone they can live a lavish or, at least, a comfortable life with. No hard feelings though, it is what it is.

Word @ I've been broke and I've been comfortable and I know what women really wnat in an relationship and it's not love. It's someone they can live a lavish or, at least, a comfortable life with. No hard feelings though, it is what it is.
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Shugavee(f): 9:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
Senseless fowls are every easy to trace!! No need wasting ur mb on them!!
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
Senseless fowls are every easy to trace!! No need wasting ur mb on them!!

Refined people don't use curse words. Shows your so-called standard, hogwash !

6 Likes

Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Safiaa(f): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
not everyone will find the love of their life.
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Belafonte(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jupxter:

Word @ I've been broke and I've been comfortable and I know what women really wnat in an relationship and it's not love. It's someone they can live a lavish or, at least, a comfortable life with. No hard feelings though, it is what it is.

Nothing but the truth, bruv. wink
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Shugavee(f): 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Safiaa:
not everyone will find the love of their life.
very true!! Agreed!! We all just pray 4 Gods plan to be done!!
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
I so agree with you. After all when they can't deal with the problems they leave. And we are stuck with the children and responsibilities. Find a man who wants a future not just with you but for himself in a family. Most just want Children and sex.

1 Like

Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
Amakavula:
I so agree with you. After all when they can't deal with the problem they leave ansd we are stock with the children and responsiblity. Find a man who wants a future not just with you but for himself in a family. Most just want Children and sex.

RED FLAG SPOTTED : " Most ", Where do you ladies get thesedemonic mentality from about men self, so tee, una don know men more than themselves....Stop sspewing thrash and mis-informing people abeg. Biko ga wa gi

Many ladies don't know what they want, even if it's in front of them, they'll miss it....confused entities
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Shugavee(f): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Amakavula:
I so agree with you. After all when they can't deal with the problem they leave ansd we are stock with the children and responsiblity. Find a man who wants a future not just with you but for himself in a family. Most just want Children and sex.
exactly n i feel so much pity 4 women that put themselves in such compromising situation!! except ofcourse u just want to make babies!! But its hardly that way with us women!!
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Shawnnn01: 9:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
Amakavula:
Nice comment. I want to fork u n can also foot your bills no matter what you are worth or want. How do you deal ? If the sex is good we can do relationships, you know what I mean, this is no jokes.
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
Psychological defensive mechanisms, one of the reasons ladies lose good men...and lose out on true love when it comes... all these yeye defensive mechanism, lies they have recited millions of times in their minds and have come to think it's the norm.

Why do people expect the worst to happen to them, and plan so tenaciously against it, than imagine extreme good can happen to them? Why can't peopleimagine they will fall in love with someone that will be crazy about them and love them genuinely? Oh no, because it seems too difficult to imagine good about one's self, Nigerians and their colored psyche. Nollywood don damage many of una minds, plus the evil gists una dey get from saloon for women, beer parlor for men.

Na God hand, una healing dey...Many of y'all need a mental wash, your brains needs to be washed so you see life in both the positives and the negatives, and after this, evaluation can be made much more accurately, and then the right choices made...When i see people reciting too much negatives, i shake my head...

Too much media consumption has bent that mind, and the mental posture of such a person...Na dem they always dey insecure, reduce themselves to a recluse, everyone is bad except them...Placing self-limiting restrictions that barricades them from enjoying the fullness life has to offer.

Nope, i won't allow the evil in this world condition my mind to force me to seclusion, hell no. I'll live life to the fullest, no single mlady every will be bequeathed the power to make me see all women as evil, i won't hand such power to a single woman, never...No one will control my mind...Life is want we want it to be, so ladies choose what you want and dont let anyone tell you you cant reach it...Never

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Belafonte(m): 9:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Amakavula:
I so agree with you. After all when they can't deal with the problems they leave. And we are stuck with the children and responsibilities. Find a man who wants a future not just with you but for himself in a family. Most just want Children and sex.

This is sophistry. Most men want a family but feminism is making more and more guys reconsider. There is a reason why divorce is on the rise worldwide not just in Naija. Western men are boycotting marriage in droves.

Marriage today isn't worth the stress for most men. If women go back to being feminine perhaps marriage has a future, but as things stand, expect single parenting to become the norm by choice.
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Jamariwolff(f): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thumbs up. Very very true.

1 Like

Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Shugavee(f): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2018
Belafonte:

This is sophistry. Most men want a family but feminism is making more and more guys reconsider. There is a reason why divorce is on the rise worldwide not just in Naija. Western men are boycotting marriage in droves.

Marriage today isn't worth the stress for most men. If women go back to being feminine perhaps marriage has a future, but as things stand, expect single parenting to become the norm by choice.
u all talk abt feminism alot but most feminist are married n doing fine!!! U all just too scared of strong women!! Fact!!

1 Like

Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Belafonte(m): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shugavee:
u all talk abt feminism alot but most feminist are married n doing fine!!! U all just too scared of strong women!! Fact!!

Most married feminists hate their marriages or their husbands hate them or they wished they married manky men. Fact!!!
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Shugavee(f): 6:15am On Jan 31, 2018
Belafonte:

Most married feminists hate their marriages or their husbands hate them or they wished they married manky men. Fact!!!
fact Tell that to Beyonce and Michelle obama!!!
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Belafonte(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2018
Shugavee:
fact Tell that to Beyonce and Michelle obama!!!

They must be the only feminists in the world.
Re: Dont Reduce Ur Standards 4 All These Agbaya Boys Just Causs Ur Single by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2018
Belafonte:

They must be the only feminists in the world.
chimamanda adichie
some non feminists are also unhappy in their marriages. so?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Facebook User Show Their Craze (pics) 18+ ;D / Where Decency Has Landed Me. / Chics Forming Hard To Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.