Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon (3822 Views)

I Might Be Dead Anytime Soon.. / Prostitute And Mourner Have Sex At A Burial In Anambra, Almost Lynched / 3 Reasons Why I Might Be Lynched Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by ChildOfDoom: 7:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
as an ex-masturbator (new repentant), conji is gathering in my third leg. Almost every girl that passes me is viewed as a prey. girls are not helping matters as they wear skimpy clothes.

In the school where i work, there are fine small but matured girls in ss1 - ss3. They play around me a lot. And i feel the current. I might be forced to lure one
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by ChildOfDoom: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
i'm the type that always gets what he wants. So, i fear i might force myself on a girl when there's a resistance. Please put me in prayers because the youths in my area (okumagba avenue) are irate and barbaric. I might not live to explain my side of the story

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Jackossky(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
So your side of the story is that you can't take control of your third leg and 'little girls', seems like the solution to your conji problem

You will be lynched like you suggested, won ti get ree..... Out of that teachers salary, save 2k and get an olosho for ur self... If you are rich, get a sexdoll or else we will have problem.

A tie ti ni problem bayii, thank God I am one of the locals residing at okumagba, chaii, I pity for you, actually not you but the beating you will take from the frustrated ones....

Na crowd beating and your life will never remain the same

Get a sexdoll

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
No need to lynch u. Dey shd just cut ur dicck. U go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by wizzytm(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
as an ex-masturbator (new repentant), conji is gathering in my third leg. Almost every girl that passes me is viewed as a prey. girls are not helping matters as they wear skimpy clothes.

In the school where i work, there are fine small but matured girls in ss1 - ss3. They play around me a lot. And i feel the current. I might be forced to lure one

Bros no matter the intensity of the conji, pls don't try going after your students. if not for anything, for your self respect.
I have taught in 2 different females only school,(Queen idia college Benin city, and FGGC kawaji) and I was able to wade of advances from them. Those young girls shouldn't be an alternative to your conji.
Not having sex won't kill you, l have not had sex in 1 year 3 months and am still alive.

7 Likes

Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Lewaluv(f): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Jackossky:
So your side of the story is that you can't take control of your third leg and 'little girls: is not the solution to your conji problem

You will be lynched like you suggested, won ti get ree..... Out of that teachers salary, save 2k and get an olosho for ur self... If you are rich, get a sexdoll or else we will have problem.

A tie ti ni problem bayou, thank God I am not of the locals residing at okumagba, chaii, I pity for you, actually not you but the beating you will take from the frustrated ones....

Na crowd beating and your life will never remain the same

Get a sexdoll
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by AnodaIT(m): 7:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
The name only

Child of Doom

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by ChildOfDoom: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
wizzytm:

Bros no matter the intensity of the conji, pls don't try going after your students. if not for anything, for your self respect.
I have taught in 2 different females only school,(Queen idia college Benin city, and FGGC kawaji) and I was able to wade of advances from them. Those young girls shouldn't be an alternative to your conji.
Not having sex won't kill you, l have not had sex in 1 year 3 months and am still alive.
hmm... but some of the students have started doing boyfriend and girlfriend. They know 'what's up'
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by MrMystrO(m): 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lol bros your mata serious o.. Me, i will just suggest ehnnn, whenever that thought comes again and you eventually make up your mind to force yourself on a girl, Just do a quick masturbation and release the sperm. Then think about your earlier decision and see if you would still want to go ahead with it.

Thank me Later cool

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Aircondition(m): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
wizzytm:

Sure you are still alive?
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
You being lynsh as nairaland member will make front-page and will attract many
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by nuggarito: 11:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
Op I feel your pain , but please don't choose to be a he goat.
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Papanwamaikpe: 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Op just remind me of my nysc days at Government girls​ high school Oromineke Port Harcourt. I bleeped so many girls​ and funny enough na them dey pay for hotel room ooh! One was under my table giving me head when my supervisor badged in. lol I really missed​ those good old days
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by wizzytm(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Aircondition:

Sure you are still alive?
very much alive
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Apina(m): 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

Where's the school located, so that I can donate tyre and fuel for the burning ceremony undecided
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Cowbuoy: 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
So help you God... grin
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by hidhrhis(m): 12:38am On Jan 31, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

u no need prayer bro na village ppl dey follow u
if no be say u dey mad and Satan built a mansion in ur heart how can u use childofdoom as username
ur Fulani mate are busy trekking cattle from Ghana to porthacourt but u are here discussing rubbish
if u rape any gal for DAT skul .....
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by goldenceo1: 1:50am On Jan 31, 2018
ChildOfDoom:
i'm the type that always gets what he wants. So, i fear i might force myself on a girl when there's a resistance. Please put me in prayers because the youths in my area (okumagba avenue) are irate and barbaric. I might not live to explain my side of the story

kia for this small Warri wen tebetebe girls full everywhere.. Abeg arranged small change for pocket make I find one sweet girl to come straff you wella..
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Moscorinho(m): 3:03am On Jan 31, 2018
Guy I dey emebiren if u try am we go recycle u.
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by dasparrow: 4:51am On Jan 31, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

So you intend to rape? You can't get yourself a wife despite being employed? You prefer to force yourself on minors and rape them thereby destroying their lives and destinies right? May you be lynched and meet your untimely end soon. You don't deserve to live amongst humans. Your type deserves to be placed on a deserted island and left there to die and consumned by wild animals.
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by phemmyfour: 5:00am On Jan 31, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

You are about to rape, your dick ll suffer sha
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by KendrickAyomide: 5:54am On Jan 31, 2018
Things are happening
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by pointblank247(m): 6:54am On Jan 31, 2018
maaaad people every where. are there no lunatic assylum sorry brotels in your area? no kil yourself ooo
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by vivalavida(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Op just remind me of my nysc days at Government girls​ high school Oromineke Port Harcourt. I bleeped so many girls​ and funny enough na them dey pay for hotel room ooh! One was under my table giving me head when my supervisor badged in. lol I really missed​ those good old days

Lie Mohammed
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Papanwamaikpe: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2018
vivalavida:

Lie Mohammed
Your sisters school there?
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2018
Lewaluv:
This moniker seems familiar

@op you deserve the below treatment

1 Like

Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2018
When Is "AntMan 2" coming Out
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by ChildOfDoom: 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
MrMystrO:
Lol bros your mata serious o.. Me, i will just suggest ehnnn, whenever that thought comes again and you eventually make up your mind to force yourself on a girl, Just do a quick masturbation and release the sperm. Then think about your earlier decision and see if you would still want to go ahead with it.

Thank me Later cool
hmmm... its not like the real deal na. I've undressed them with my eyes already
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by sylvez(m): 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2018
1 year 3 months only,

me I nova sex for 3years 9 months.
and I'm still alive o,....
and I will be 26 this December

op, wake up !!!

instead of focusing on rape, focus on love, if you can't find one, focus on deceiving a lady (not students o) into your bedroom, if you are too dumb to do the above, then find the nearest slay queen business center(Olosho). I did not recommend sex doll because you might end up being bankrupt. never consider rape, it's never an option. even if you are not caught on first attempt, how long will you continue before being caught and finally lynched.

wizzytm:

Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by Prudent200: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
ChildOfDoom:

at what age do you start masturbation and how do you stop
Re: Pray For Me, I Might Be Lynched Soon by ChildOfDoom: 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
Prudent200:
at what age do you start masturbation and how do you stop
mehn.. Stopping is no joke oo.. You need to always keep your mind occupied and always be around people

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

WORST FEARS; After Being A Virgin My Wife Says "Its Too Much" / My Midnight Adventures … (18+) / Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.