Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) (3821 Views)

Lady Sends DM To A Cute Guy She Met Online. See What Happened 1 Year After. / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by woloadedCEO: 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
A Nigerian lady has sent her boyfriend a box of N40,000 in N1k notes as a birthday present.

Some social media users were amazed as they longed for someone to do such for them.

A lady with the Twitter name Adekemi Iwalewa posted photos of the gift on the platform as she asked ladies what is stopping them from spoiling their men with money.

Her post read:

“I helped a customer send this 40k money box to her boyfriend with a very sweet note. What’s stopping you from spoiling your man with money!”

See her post below:

She also revealed the story behind the ‘cash gift’

“The real story behind this gift is that there was delay in the actual gift the lady planned to send her man. Fortunately she stumbled upon this on my business page on IG and asked me if I could deliver it even if it was impromptu. Love is sweet abeg”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
See More Photos

https://woloaded.com.ng/2020/09/06/nigerian-lady-sends-boyfriend-box-full-of-money-for-his-birthday-photos/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 9:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
Guys, here is another reason why u should pick sense over physical endowment

Those 9ja girls who think they are as beautiful as Angelina Jolie will never do this

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by maiiilooo(m): 9:09pm On Sep 06, 2020
Lol.. Some girls won't like this..lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by maiiilooo(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2020
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by donbachi(m): 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2020
Make him check wether na canta o...all the same.thoughtful of her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by SpecTTraP: 9:22pm On Sep 06, 2020
This kind of girl is very scarce in the open market.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by MJBOLT: 9:29pm On Sep 06, 2020
just wait till you see what she demands for her birthday grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 06, 2020
wait till her own billing starts after 1month..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by paulolee(m): 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2020
lolz..40k from the ssme money the guy don credit her aza with..

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by paulolee(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2020
SpecTTraP:
This kind of girl is very scarce in the open market.
almost impossible in the open market even if they is decrease or shortage of men in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by chatinent: 10:02pm On Sep 06, 2020
I don't know what having a girlfriend feels like. I'll rather I dint intervene.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by possibility99: 10:08pm On Sep 06, 2020
That's how it should be done. We dey follow enjoy this thing cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by markidoo(m): 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2020
Righteousness oya over to you
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by BEATNEST(f): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2020
chatinent:
I don't what having a girlfriend feels like. I'll rather I dint intervene.
ki lon so?
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
If he deserves it, why not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by Rilley(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2020
Nigerian girls that are stingy and gold diggers
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by Vyzz: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2020
paulolee:

At least she is giving back to the community....

Some girls are just Nathaniel...

The take till there is none left

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 3:10am On Sep 07, 2020
That same GUY should be prepared to pay back that MONEY with his LIFE....
He may end up paying for that same GIFT throughout his Lifetime.
IF possible avoid GIFTS from Ladies but accept from your MOTHERS.., but from a WIFE simply means she would have taken over your ATM before she gave you such gift. grin grin grin.

Naturally, LADIES don't give anything for Free.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by Freestainworld(m): 6:53am On Sep 07, 2020
Looks like a sugar mummy gift
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2020
I see
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by wagazala: 8:33am On Sep 07, 2020
paulolee:

Perhaps, but how many will use Abu's money to entertain Abu? Talk less of using their own hard earned money.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by HomerTimpson: 9:53am On Sep 07, 2020
Relationship goals cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by rawpadgin(m): 11:49am On Sep 07, 2020
MJBOLT:
just wait till you see what she demands for her birthday grin
will she demand from the dude @ gun point?
Re: Nigerian Lady Sends Boyfriend Box Full Of Money For His Birthday (photos) by April4th(m): 3:28pm On Sep 07, 2020
Vyzz:

At least she is giving back to the community....

Some girls are just Nathaniel...

The take till there is none left

The Nathaniel part weak me. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

I Married My Husband Fresh And Untouched By Any Woman / I Attended My Ex's Wedding / Many Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes At Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.