Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Tell Me Wat To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me Wat To Do (615 Views)

She Say She Must Marry Me. Wat Do I Do / Pls Help Me, Wat Does Dis Mean? / My Girlfriend Is Cheating On Me Wat Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me Wat To Do by Gabsnow: 9:00pm On Apr 25, 2010
My neighbour a 10 years old girl comes to me every mornin after her mum is gone to office nd asks me to help her huck her bra at the back nd after helpin her, she does 'nt go. Most times i wll be tempted. Pls wat do i do wit her?
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by THEAMAKA(f): 9:01pm On Apr 25, 2010
Gabsnow:

My neighbour a 10 years old girl comes to me every mornin after her mum is gone to office nd asks me to help her huck her bra at the back nd after helpin her, she does 'nt go. Most times i wll be tempted. Pls wat do i do wit her?
[size=14pt]WHAT?!?!?! TEMPTED TO DO WHAT? WITH WHO? DID YOU SAY 10? ARE MY EYES DECEIVING ME?[/size]  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by okenwa(m): 9:58pm On Apr 25, 2010
@ poster,

teach her mathematics or english language; do not do any other thing or else she will never forget you cheesy
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by ayanfemy(f): 10:16pm On Apr 25, 2010
HABA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10??
REPORT HER TO HER MUM ASAP!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by dominique(f): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2010
how many times do you want to open the same topic
how do you expect us to tell you what to do. how old are you 12?
sick thread by a sick poster.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by freecocoa(f): 10:45pm On Apr 25, 2010
@ poster,u re just seeking attention,if u want to start a thread u do so wit reasonable things,stop bringing up lame and dumb threads cos u and i know that no 10 yrs old girl asked u to hook her bra for her.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by dominique(f): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2010
^^ he's the same person that said his ex told him to wash her stained panties. how clueless does one have to be to believe in his cock and bull stories
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by indie22(f): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2010
Aint you thesame guy that started a thread about wanting to wash your gf's stained panties now its a 10 year old asking you to unhook her bra?

Na wa for sum pple, are you seeking attention or wat? Coz u obviously have issues!
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by Odunnu: 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2010
@OP,its people like you that make people like me kill.
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by 190: 11:44pm On Apr 25, 2010
THE AMAKA:

[size=14pt]WHAT?!?!?! TEMPTED TO DO WHAT? WITH WHO? DID YOU SAY 10? ARE MY EYES DECEIVING ME?[/size]  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Laugh out loud

they are

they are definitely deceiving you!
Re: Tell Me Wat To Do by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2010
ATTENTION!ATTENTION!ATTENTION!
MR MODERATOR OR THE ADMIN,PLEASE HELP US TO DELETE SOME OF THE THREAD THIS MAN OPENED.IT'S QUITE CONFUSING.UP TO FIVE THREAD ON A SINGLE TOPIC.AM BORED.OR DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO POST.MAYBE YOUR SYSTEM IS HAVING VIRUS OR YOUR, fill in the gap

(1) (Reply)

Madness Or Love / After He Cheated,i Couldnt Continue The Relationship / Dating Tips For Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.