Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:01 PM

The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (58051 Views)

See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by jacyhelen(f): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:
I made a thread about how to make men crave you ladies. But the comment section showed something I had suspected for a long time. A lot of guys don't really understand how the woman mind works. So here is a thread for the guys. Below was a cull I took off an article which I agree to a degree with. Enjoy.

A Man Who Will Tell Her “No” - Nice guys, I want you to start saying “no” whenever a girl ask you to do something. Do this for about a week and see the looks they give you change. Girls love a guy who will say “no” and then not explain himself. This is because girls want to be with someone they can trust and they trust a man who will say no because they are being honest about what they want.
A Man Who Knows How and When to Touch Her - Whether it’s a delicate touching her hand to accent a point in conversation or wiping a tear off her cheek with your thumb. Knowing when and how to touch her is powerful. She’ll appreciate a man when to be gentle and how to be rough.
A Man Who Looks As if He Has it All Figured Out - The reason why women care about a man’s fashion sense is because it is an indication to her on whether he has his life figured out. A man who knows what looks good on him and how to wear an outfit, shows her that he knows how to present himself to the world. This doesn’t stop at fashion. The less clueless you look the more attractive you will be to women.
A Man Who Knows When and How to be Dominant - Taking the lead without being domineering is rare skill. You should always look for opportunities to take responsibility during your interactions with women you are interested in. Pick the place the group is going to eat, it doesn’t mean you have to go there, but be the guy who is constantly moving the ball forward. Always try and err on the side of being bossy rather than passive.
A Man Who is Persistent but Doesn’t Beg - The way to be persistent without looking needy is to be charming. Asking a girl out multiple times isn’t creepy if you find a way not to be creepy about it. What helps with this is always having a smile, and not looking disheartened if things don’t go your way. Being able to move on and try again is powerful as it shows the girl that you have core confidence and small things don’t shake you.
A Man Who Walks Through the World With Ease - No person will make him nervous, no situation will have him looking stressed. He ask for what he wants with a smile, tells you no with a pat on the back. Life looks effortless for him because he’s so good at living his.

rubbish write up..If u no get money,hide ur face.

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Being persistent without begging? How is dat possible? If u are persistently asking a girl out and she's telling u no then u might ultimately beg or do some things u would never do in ur rational state. I know some guys who take to washing a girl's dirty panties and bra just because they want to prove to her that they are nice and ultimately have sex with her. If after washing all her panties,she still refuses sex then such men now turn vindictive. Abeg its better being ur self.if u ask a girl out and she tells u emphatically that u ain't her type just waka .there are other girls.don't do a thing u might regret later. And this ur other point about ladies loving a man that is domineeringcheesy..i thought feminist love submissive men cheesycheesy.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by jonadaft: 6:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:
But I love black guys.Young or not He is so well dressed and handsome. Being a man isn't age but maturity kiss
Point of correction! No one has a black or white skin.
I'll take serious offence if anyone ever call me black. Dark or brown is appropriate.
Back to the topic, age matters alot in maturity .
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by being(m): 6:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
this individual is close to a god!!
Ladies want to be engaged with gods.
Some one who can solve any and every problem, invincible and knows exactly what they need without asking. I guess a sign of maturity for husband finders is when they accept more the humanity of men.
Amakavula:
I made a thread about how to make men crave you ladies. But the comment section showed something I had suspected for a long time. A lot of guys don't really understand how the woman mind works. So here is a thread for the guys. Below was a cull I took off an article which I agree to a degree with. Enjoy.

A Man Who Will Tell Her “No” - Nice guys, I want you to start saying “no” whenever a girl ask you to do something. Do this for about a week and see the looks they give you change. Girls love a guy who will say “no” and then not explain himself. This is because girls want to be with someone they can trust and they trust a man who will say no because they are being honest about what they want.
A Man Who Knows How and When to Touch Her - Whether it’s a delicate touching her hand to accent a point in conversation or wiping a tear off her cheek with your thumb. Knowing when and how to touch her is powerful. She’ll appreciate a man when to be gentle and how to be rough.
A Man Who Looks As if He Has it All Figured Out - The reason why women care about a man’s fashion sense is because it is an indication to her on whether he has his life figured out. A man who knows what looks good on him and how to wear an outfit, shows her that he knows how to present himself to the world. This doesn’t stop at fashion. The less clueless you look the more attractive you will be to women.
A Man Who Knows When and How to be Dominant - Taking the lead without being domineering is rare skill. You should always look for opportunities to take responsibility during your interactions with women you are interested in. Pick the place the group is going to eat, it doesn’t mean you have to go there, but be the guy who is constantly moving the ball forward. Always try and err on the side of being bossy rather than passive.
A Man Who is Persistent but Doesn’t Beg - The way to be persistent without looking needy is to be charming. Asking a girl out multiple times isn’t creepy if you find a way not to be creepy about it. What helps with this is always having a smile, and not looking disheartened if things don’t go your way. Being able to move on and try again is powerful as it shows the girl that you have core confidence and small things don’t shake you.
A Man Who Walks Through the World With Ease - No person will make him nervous, no situation will have him looking stressed. He ask for what he wants with a smile, tells you no with a pat on the back. Life looks effortless for him because he’s so good at living his.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by NaijaYahooBoy: 6:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
The question now is how many serious minded, highly intelligent and supportive women do we have in our generation? My inference was drawn from what's obtainable with majority of women , not just a few with the attributes that you've mentioned. grin

Amakavula:
and how many serious minded , highly intelligent and supportive women have you found with just money? ** here is a secret , connections and societal levels matter more to a lady than money*
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by no1madman(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amakavula:
don't be so bitter. No single guy has all of these qualities. We are only saying you should try with some. Over 50% maybe.
we!
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by honorr: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
pocohantas:
Some of the points are spot on.

For the right man, I will be the right woman.
The rest can burn grin grin
So whatsup right woman?can we see behind close door? grin
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by honorr: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
jacyhelen:

rubbish write up..If u no get money,hide ur face.
Oshee Baddest grin ..talk is cheap
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by kokakola: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Crossbow:

cheesy

Suffer hold your neck like wetin dey SUFF..
Drinking Garri is not suffering/poverty. Poverty/Surfering is a Mindset. Mind you, I've never suffered in my life and I can't suffer.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by tharaomo(f): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
the guy I like actually has most of these traits....100% true
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Yankee101: 9:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
How about be rich
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
E.g.

Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by elijahkayode(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
See the Naija Slayqueen making rounds on Twitter for her Nude & Braless Snapchats.
Is this how our girls will be acting, they are not even shy about it anymore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOwx1kni9hA
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:19am On Feb 01, 2018
no be for naija this advice go work. ....if you add a guy with money flowing, then no problem
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Iamtipsyy(m): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Criteria for selection of "irresistible" men (descending order of precedence):

Developed countries : Money, Character, Bazooka size.

Developing countries: Money, Money, Money

Let's not kid ourselves angry
what about under developed countries?
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by akata1: 12:35am On Feb 01, 2018
ur opinion I guess.. cos this can't be associated with all girls
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:16am On Feb 01, 2018
Iamtipsyy:
what about under developed countries?

= developing countries.

"Under-developed" is the old term of addressing them which was considered offensive
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by jaxxy(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2018
Amakavula:
and how many serious minded , highly intelligent and supportive women have you found with just money? ** here is a secret , connections and societal levels matter more to a lady than money*

Nice list and very correct bt Quick question. Does davido or wizkid hv any of these qualities? grin.... Now dats my other point grin
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Sagamite(m): 4:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
Dimples129:

You 'like' something undecided

Of course! I like a lot of things.

You think I am not human?

I am just very clear on what I don't like.
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sagamite:

Of course! I like a lot of things.

You think I am not human?

I am just very clear on what I don't like.

You act like an angry sex robot sometimes grin
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Sagamite(m): 12:23am On Feb 02, 2018
Dimples129:

You act like an angry sex robot sometimes grin

I am like just like John Coffey in The Green Mile. I can see and sense what others don't normally see while it is in front of them and what I see makes me angry. I need to leave for another planet where I can be at peace.

"I want it to be over and done with.

I do.

I'm tired, girl.

I’m tired of being at the peak, seeing the stupidity in the world. I’m tired of never having me nice, intelligent people to be with, or tell me where we's fcked up, fcking up or why. Mostly I'm tired of people being ugly to each other. I'm tired of all the stupidity I see in and hear from black people every day. There's too much of it. It's like pieces of glass in my head …….. all the time.

Can you understand?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3_IuPMya6k&
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Pweetyjuddy(f): 11:13am On Feb 03, 2018
I concur with the first one..i love guys that can say no not everything u tell them they say yes to it cheesy cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 15, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
in summary you're saying women love fuckboys and bad guys right

well issoraite

They do.. they really do.. until they start getting old like from 25 upwards
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by blazepascal(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2019
Still lovin this
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by ScotMisile: 6:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Amakavula:

So, is this the man in suit?
Re: The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) by wealthtrak: 8:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
@OP: AMAKAVULA: PG1.
JAN 30, 2018

+1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. / Lagos Girl Offers MouthAction In Exchange For Transport Money, Twitter Nigeria R / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.