Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Still On The Pas Sleeping With Their Bosses Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still On The Pas Sleeping With Their Bosses Matter (373 Views)

He Accuses Me Of Sleeping With His Wife / Four Reasons Why House Helps Sleep With Their Bosses / Dressing Wildly To Church? Post Pictures Of Your Worst Fashion Faux Pas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Pas Sleeping With Their Bosses Matter by 080jbabe: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
Good Morning Admin,

You see this PA sleeping with bosses matter is not always as it seems o. Some people are not doing it intentionally.

Take for my own case,I am a PA too. (please keep me private).My boss is the one actually harassing me. I have been working with him for almost five years and this man has been sleeping with me since then. Of course,I know its not good but I need the job and I need the money. I am the only one sending myself to school and my younger ones are depending on me.

When I came to Lagos,I did several jobs to make it but due to the fact that I didnt have certificate,I didnt get any good job. I managed and finished my waec but after that,nothing and no one.

So when I got this job with my company,I was happy. I started as a Receptionist but after the MD PA resigned,I was promoted to PA. I dont like what I am doing but the kind of money and opportunities this position offers me is not I can get else where. With this job.....

http://livelystones.com.ng/still-pas-sleeping-bosses-matter/

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Deeone Seems To Be Another ‘TTT’ In The House And These Leaked Wedding / Seven “7” Interesting Facts That You Didn’t Know About Ghanaian Heartthrob, John / Valentine's Day Prayer Requests For All Unmarried Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.