Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Pretty Wedding Photos Of Dwarf Woman And Her Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Wedding Photos Of Dwarf Woman And Her Hubby (1406 Views)

A Dwarf Pastor In Ilorin Dancing With His Tall Bride At Their White Wedding / See Photo Of Dwarf And His Pretty Bride That Got Everyone Talking(photo) / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Wedding Photos Of Dwarf Woman And Her Hubby by munas: 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pretty wedding photos.... Save the date April 12th

Love is really blind

Re: Pretty Wedding Photos Of Dwarf Woman And Her Hubby by chopbanana: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
Wow! Lovely
Re: Pretty Wedding Photos Of Dwarf Woman And Her Hubby by donstan18: 9:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
chopbanana:
Wow! Lovely

Re: Pretty Wedding Photos Of Dwarf Woman And Her Hubby by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmmmm all I can say is that i wish both of them a happy married life, filled with happiness, peace and blessings...
Re: Pretty Wedding Photos Of Dwarf Woman And Her Hubby by MetroBaba1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
Old News
Re: Pretty Wedding Photos Of Dwarf Woman And Her Hubby by newyorks(m): 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
make the use him early morning urine wash face and drink it then wait for the tastemony.
Re: Pretty Wedding Photos Of Dwarf Woman And Her Hubby by haywire07(m): 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
I can only laff. African juju

Re: Pretty Wedding Photos Of Dwarf Woman And Her Hubby by thesettingz(m): 1:17am On Jan 31, 2018
What's wrong with the man? Was he under some kind of duress?

(1) (Reply)

Advice For Women - Ladies Read This / Share Your Weird Random Thoughts / Ways To Know If You Are Dating Someone You Don't Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.