Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter (2592 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / Female Gender Think Their Pussyy Is Gold / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
I had an experince recently and it lead me to pounder ..

.why do SOME men think their opinions/views on your body and general apperance matter? undecided

Such nacissistic they are,that strangers on the web and offline will weild their small small opinion as if it were a weapon when u get into argument/debate
or he's angry with u for 1 thing or another and will insult your face and body
Why does he think what he says is relevant
How is that a clever or valid retort to express a negative veiw about her body and appearance undecided

Sure a woman enjoys compliments but a mans opinion on her body is just that, his view. She doesnt live and die by his view on her positive and certainly not the negative.Who gave man the idea his word had such relevancy and power

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by atango(m): 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
They suffer from a condition called Manplaining kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Papanwamaikpe: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Because they are men and you're just a pussy!

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
You should not be bothered by what people say about your looks online...
their opinion don't really matter..
You are only worried if you have inferiority complex..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Because they are men and you're just a pussy!
grin bye.
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You should not be bothered by what people say about your looks online...

their opinion don't really matter..

You are only worried if you have inferiority complex..
sort of my point. But more im questing why they think it matters what they think that they even launched it. The Point is their opinions are Not Relevant.

And men are as concited as this and insult like this offline,playa
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Papanwamaikpe: 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
grin bye.
If I slap you eeeeeh

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
If I slap you eeeeeh
shocked
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
[color=deepskyblue ]sort of my point. But more im questiong qhy tbey think it matters that they used it. And men do reason like this offline grin[/color]
They think it matters because they are living in self denial..
most of the guys that bashes the way ladies look online are those that are not Lucky with Ladies offline..

They are frustrated and are chronic masturbators.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:
most of the guys that bashes the way ladies look online are those that are not Lucky with Ladies offline..

grin interesting viewpoint
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by cruzita(f): 10:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
I JUST OVERLOOK THOSE KIND OF MEN
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
cruzita:
I JUST OVERLOOK THOSE KIND OF MEN
i thought u left for good smiley but here u are
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by nuggarito: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
That's because God made us in charge of you, your pussy included, so this is a stupid question. This is a mans world go find yours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Strikethem: 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
DrinkLimca:

So cos you lick their butt for pussycat makes you better right?
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Strikethem: 11:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Do not be deceived, if you are good looking girl, guys will tell you. Not those that tell you all cos they want your pussy. When you are not good looking, you are not good looking. Not everybody is a butt licker.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Strikethem: 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
nuggarito:
That's because God made us in charge of you, your pussy included, so this is a stupid question. This is a mans world go find yours.
Very stupid question. She's is suffering from inferiority complex. You think some guys her that never saw you but telling you how beautiful you are inside picture will save you. Person like me don't fall for pictures. Many of you are photogenic.
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by kazyhm(m): 11:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
y
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:

.why do SOME men think their opinions/views on your body and general apperance matter? undecided

Such nacissistic they are,that strangers on the web and offline will weild their small small opinion as if it were a weapon when u get into argument/debate
How is that a clever or valid retort to express a negative veiw about her body and appearance undecided

Sure a woman enjoys compliments but a mans opinion on her body is just that, his view. She doesnt live and die by his view on her positive and certainly not the negative.Who gave man the idea his word had such relevancy and power

You better take heed to counsel and stop whinning.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2018
Jupxter:

You better take heed to counsel and stop whinning.
u beta see a doctor for that narcissism. undecided alternate
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 31, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
u beta see a doctor for that narcissism. undecided alternate

When last where you greased ?
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by dingbang(m): 4:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Lmao
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by dasparrow: 4:37am On Jan 31, 2018
Broke azz Nigerian males who really have nothing going for them need to find a way to feel relevant so that is why these losers act like they got no sense and form unsolicited opinions about a woman's body or looks.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 31, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:

Sure a woman enjoys compliments but a mans opinion on her body is just that, his view. She doesn't live and die by his view on her positive and certainly not the negative.Who gave man the idea his word had such relevancy and power

You don't need to let peoples opinions get to you. Who cares what they think. You need to develop that inner confidence or else people will ride on you all through your life.

Most times people feel inferior if they have a perceived defect. Work on that defect (if you have one). wink
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
dasparrow:
Broke azz Nigerian males who really have nothing going for them need to find a way to feel relevant so that is why these losers act like they got no sense and form unsolicited opinions about a woman's body or looks.
this sums it up ,i think
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:

undecided

this sums it up ,i think

Sis you dey vex o smiley. What have we done to deserve this hatred undecided
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
efesodje:

Sis you dey vex o smiley. What have we done to deserve this hatred undecided
hatred Is that what it is
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Cowbuoy: 3:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Who be this one again??
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Cowbuoy:
Who be this one again??
grin an u still living .dang
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Cowbuoy: 3:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
grin an u still living .dang

You want me to be in a fûcking bodybag instead??
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Cowbuoy:

You want me to be in a fûcking bodybag instead??
course not,Brooklyn.
Re: Why Do Men Think Their Opinions Matter by RoyalBlak007: 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Here we go....
AGÅIN

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Couple Ripped Apart For Sharing After Sex Photos On Facebook / help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) / If This Happens During Sex, The Guy Or The Lady – Who Should Put

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.