Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (859 Views)

I'm Crazily In Love With Her... But Shy / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: . by changeskc: 12:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Push both to the wall and see who stays. In other words, put 'em through trials and see who makes it.
ceejay1759:
Amaka n i have dated for 5months and counting,and shes been there through the good and bad times,even ran away from her home to stay with me in my house for a month,until i forced her to go back home to her family,but amaka is a very jealous type and loves sex so much,kind of a sex maniac,sorry to say. but just 2weeks ago she broke up with me after she saw comments by other ladies on my facebook pics. i tried to xplain that it was nothing,but she left me lonely and said it was over. i begged her,even on phone,but her number was always on call waiting and wen i ask her,she would reply that its her course rep and i shud leave her alone. I had 2quit,and just few days ago ,an old friend of mine on fb who just lost her mum,agreed to date me and even visited me while her mum was stil in d mortuary,and even a day after d funeral, visited n even slept over. The new girl has proven a lot too to show he loves me. And just yesterday,amaka is begging me to take her back, im so confused. Please advice a brother!

1 Like

Re: . by Blackhawk01: 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2018
Amaka ran away from home to stay with you because of penis, old school mate came to visit you while her mum was in the mortuary and slept over a night after her mother's burial... You can't have this kinda mumu girls in your life and not be confused, get rid of both of them.

2 Likes

Re: . by wilfred84(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Amaka ran away from home to stay with you because of penis, old school mate came to visit you while her mum was in the mortuary and slept over a night after her mother's burial... You can't have this kinda mumu girls in your life and not be confused, get rid of both of them.

You have said it all.

1 Like

Re: . by Burgerlomo: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congratulations Mr Double Portion grin
Re: . by donstan18: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
-Amaka ran away from her home without her people's consent to stay with you for a month when she isn't your wife.

-Your new "Old friend" slept with you a night after her late mum's burial.

-And you couldn't correct and direct them on how things should be done, you allowed them misbehaved because of stupid love simply because your d*ck were thinking for you.

3 of you are simply MAD
C'mon will you get out of here

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
changeskc:
Push both to the wall and see who stays. In other words, put 'em through trials and see who makes it.

Thanks for your input.
Re: . by dingbang(m): 2:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lol abeg no make me laugh biko...make customers no think say I don mad
Re: . by BruncleZuma: 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
You never really get sense until you upgrade your 180/90 IQ about women e no go sarasara for you my good Op...
Re: . by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blackhawk01:
U said it all, but u wrote pe.n.is and we are seeing joystick, dis nairaland sef.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Matter / 4 Stages Of Marriage Every Intending Couple Must Know / Trust Nigerians. Man Wears "Transmission" Cloth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.