Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

I Need Urgent Relationship Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Urgent Relationship Advice (842 Views)

Urgent Relationship Issue Please / Urgent Relationship Advise Needed / Urgent Relationship Advise Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by OilMarketer: 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2018
My girlfriend of 4 years just told me she is 4months pregnant. Exactly 4 months ago, i caught her cheating on me with her collegue from work, which she confessed and apologized. I forgave her and we moved on. From the messages i saw on her phone, i realized a CD was involved during thier cheating intercourse. But am not convince.
Now am confused if the pregnacy is really mine. I want to do DNA test to be sure but it cost 600k which is quite expensive, since the child is still in the womb. It will cost 100k when the child is born.

Friends, my joy is not full since am not 100% certain about the parternity of the child.She seem to be open to the idea of an Abortion because she knows that exactly 4months ago she cheated. but AM 100% against ABORTION. She is trying to convince me that the child is mine but there is that element of doubt because she cheated and that was exactly 4 months ago.

Finally friends, how do i handle this situation?. What can i do to feel better? Please i need experienced advise. Thanks.
Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2018
Run !!!

Thanks.
Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by Soulmender: 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
The best option is to wait till after delivery then you can carry out the DNA test. on the part of cheating on you, no one is perfect, if she was truly remorseful after cheating on you then I can say you have nothing to worry about for now.... My own piece of advice for now.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by Sirheny007(m): 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2018
Op stop painting words.
You know the child is yours.

I understand you are not prepared to be a father, so quit playing the 'she cheated 4 months ago' game.
I would have advised you four months ago before you impregnated her.
Right now the only advice i can give you is be a man and prepare to face your responsibilities as a father.
Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by OilMarketer: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2018
Soulmender:
The best option is to wait till after delivery then you can carry out the DNA test. on the part of cheating on you, no one is perfect, if she was truly remorseful after cheating on you then I can say you have nothing to worry about for now.... My own piece of advice for now.
Thanks for your view on this issue. If the child is mine that would be a thing of Joy. But right now i feel quite uncertain. Am trying to feel better but its not there. I have forgiven her. But why do i still feel this way. ? What can i do to feel better?

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by PublicEnlighter(m): 2:20pm On Dec 11, 2018
Have you tried Google?
Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by Destiblack(m): 2:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Man play along till the baby is born. take the responsibility in love and respect, then do the needful once the child is born to prove you are the father.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by OilMarketer: 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2018
Sirheny007:
Op stop painting words.
You know the child is yours.

I understand you are not prepared to be a father, so quit playing the 'she cheated 4 months ago' game.
I would have advised you four months ago before you impregnated her.
Right now the only advice i can give you is be a man and prepare to face your responsibilities as a father.

Bro But in as much as i slept with her during the same time, i cannot rule out the possibility that anything could have happened while she cheated.Am just being Logical. This is my concern. And considering the fact that this was exactly when she cheated. What a huge coencidences!

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by OilMarketer: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2018
Destiblack:
Man play along till the baby is born. take the responsibility in love and respect, then do the needful once the child is born to prove you are the father.
Playing along comes to mind. But that element of doubt and concidence is what disturbs me.
Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by samysmoothfresh: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2018
From your write up, here are

A) Reasons why you should shut the fvck up and accept the damn pregnancy

1) she told you the pregnancy is yours and since you love her and believe her even though you're not 100% certain.

2) you did not tell us whether you slept with her 4months ago.............but since you think the pregnancy might be yours, i want to believe you did.

B) Reasons why you should doubt that the pregnancy is yours and probably not accept it

1) She cheated on you exactly 4months ago which is the same time period as the pregnancy.................thats a major coincedence and it should be noted that she's a cheat!!!.

2) she only told you about the prgenancy 4 months later.................why will she wait that long to tell you about the pregnancy unless maybe she herself wasnt sure it's yours and she wanted to confam and perhaps strategize on who she'd dump the pregnancy on!!.

3) you read her chat with her colleague and concluded that they used condom....................oga na phone dem dey use condom?
Abi you no know say condom dey burst?..........you no even know whether them change mind con decide to go raw?

4) she's open to abortion.............why will someone who loves you and claim the child she's carrying is yours "be open to abortion"................this is highly suspicious as it might be a means of erasing her tracks unless maybe u guys are teenagers who aint ready for marriage and such a huge responsibility!!!

To the questions you asked,

how should i handle the situation?

ANSWER: even though eveything points to the fact that the pregnancy aint yours, just sow a seed of patience in your heart and wait for the baby to be born before you carry out the DNA test..............if it comes out negative, kindly spit on the hoe and walk away.

what can i do to feel better

ANSWER: pick up your bible and read from genesis to revelation plus eat lots of water melon as it helps relieve stress cheesy

in the meantime, cheers to the probability of you being a father soon mate!

4 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by Tominiola: 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2018
You definitely need to get a DNA test done. Don't run a way. Get the DNA test done when the baby arrives. Don't run away because if that child turns out to be yours and you fail to be a responsible father you will live to regret it and that child may just end up hating you. Ask her to bring 50k and you add 50k so you can get the test done.

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by Section8(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
just bare the responsibilities and when the child is born do the test to be sure

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by enuk80(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2018
Op, I doubt if the pregnancy is yours. The fact that you caught cheating behind your back 4month ago simply means she might have cheated with some random guys as well within those month.

She knew the pregnancy wasn't yours, that was why she called for an abortion. She knows you will objected to that. This also means she is try to manipulate you and your emotion.

Op, once a cheater is always a cheat. The trust is dead and the memory of her cheating behind your back will keep on occurring.

Though, most people said you should conduct DNA test and this test is very expensive. Lemme ask you this question... What if after you have conducted the DNA test and the baby isn't yours?It also means you have wasted your money which you should have invested in your business (If you have one).

You should have broken up with her long time ago and not stick your dic**k into her PLC pu**sy.

My ex girlfriend manipulated me this same way. I caught her cheating behind my back with some random guys and married men. I broke up with her immediately but she got back my attention when she told me she was pregnant. Though, I doubted the pregnancy but she was claiming I was responsible. I gave her three conditions in order to be sure if the pregnancy was mine. She failed those conditions along the line and aborted the pregnancy. The conditions revealed I wasn't responsible.

Op, stop being childish and take your decision.

So

2 Likes

Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by derrydinny: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2018
I love having sex with pregnant women, send her contact asap, God bless you
Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by OilMarketer: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2018
enuk80:
Op, I doubt if the pregnancy is yours. The fact that you caught cheating behind your back 4month ago simply means she might have cheated with some random guys as well within those month.

She knew the pregnancy wasn't yours, that was why she called for an abortion. She knows you will objected to that. This also means she is try to manipulate you and your emotion.

Op, once a cheater is always a cheat. The trust is dead and the memory of her cheating behind your back will keep on occurring.

Though, most people said you should conduct DNA test and this test is very expensive. Lemme ask you this question... What if after you have conducted the DNA test and the baby isn't yours?It also means you have wasted your money which you should have invested in your business (If you have one).

You should have broken up with her long time ago and not stick your dic**k into her PLC pu**sy.

My ex girlfriend manipulated me this same way. I caught her cheating behind my back with some random guys and married men. I broke up with her immediately but she got back my attention when she told me she was pregnant. Though, I doubted the pregnancy but she was claiming I was responsible. I gave her three conditions in order to be sure if the pregnancy was mine. She failed those conditions along the line and aborted the pregnancy. The conditions revealed I wasn't responsible.

Op, stop being childish and take your decision.

So

Please what three conditions did you give to her?
Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by Peter4luv: 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2018
I hate crazy thoughts like this i just pray my gal friend doesnt do shit like this to me unless i go beat her blue and black...even adult make silly mistakes..
Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by samysmoothfresh: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2018
derrydinny:
I love having sex with pregnant women, send her contact asap, God bless you

Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by akaahs(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2018
Lier+a cheat = disrespect
Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by Curvyprecious(f): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2018
Who else doesnt believe dis story
Re: I Need Urgent Relationship Advice by Tamarapetty(f): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2018
When last did you have sex with her?? If twas after you caught her cheating or probably before, then the child aint yours.

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Brok Guys Base On A Love Story.xmas Experience. / What Do I Buy My Ex Girl Friend As A Wedding Gift. / Eight Turn-offs To Avoid During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.