Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons (2519 Views)

Chief Whip House of Rep, Spotted Among Thugs Today @kano Rerun Pics / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / Outrage As Akpabio Storms Campaign Ground Brandishing Dangerous Local Weapon(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
The person in blue in their midst is no other person than Hon. Alhassan Ado Doguwa representing Tudun wada/Doguwa Federal constituency of Kano State, and the current Chief Whip of the Federal house of Representatives, Abuja.
They turn Talakawa children to strong-armers while their children study in foreign universities. What an inequality!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
With this kind of attitude by a federal lawmaker

It shows they are in support of violent activities in the north

This is disgusting

Where is The commissioner of police

AIG, Commander of Bukavu and Janguza barracks ?

Where is the Oc Mopol ?

The governor, IG ?

This is bad

For the records its bad

2 Likes

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sarrki, they are patriotic APC members, ur alpha n omega grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Grinch:
Sarrki, they are patriotic APC members, ur alpha n omega grin grin grin

I am not APC member neither PDP

I am not a politician

I am a patriot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Blue3k(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Don't forget Wike had his machete.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:
Dint forget Wike had his machete.

So its justified ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:
Dint forget Wike had his machete.

For the records

Wike was in a function with sane people

It was a cultural function

Doguwa was and still with miscreants

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Blue3k(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

So its justified ?

It's not illegal to carry canes last time I checked. I don't feel sorry for these stooges. They know these facts. They should ask for better.

sarrki:

They turn Talakawa children to strong-armers while their children study in foreign universities. What an inequality!

sarrki:

Doguwa was and still with miscreants

Where are the police and military then?
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:

It's not illegal to carry canes last time I checked. I don't feel sorry for these stooges. They know these facts. They should ask for better.

So to you thats a cane
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:

You really get me thinking
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by SalamRushdie: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
But that's what core of Buhari supporters are in the north..those are the miscreants that have been voting and killing in the Name of Buharism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Emyogalanya: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

This is disgusting

Where is the Oc Mopol ?

The governor, IG ?

This is bad

For the records its bad
JUST LIKE YOUR POSTS SHOW YOUR OWN SUPPORT TO VIOLENCE UP NORTH

2 Likes

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Emyogalanya:
JUST LIKE YOUR POSTS SHOW YOUR OWN SUPPORT TO VIOLENCE UP NORTH

Keep quiet
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by ettybaba(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
The north is the armpit of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by anibirelawal(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Those are just loyal follower na.
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Firefire(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sarki, what is wrong with you? Don’t you know those are APC party faithfuls who are also part of Muhammadu Buhary cult-like followers?

RIP to those killed in 2011 (especially the Youth Corps) when their master lost the presidential election.

4 Likes

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by kernel504(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

This is disgusting

Where is the Oc Mopol ?

The governor, IG ?

This is bad

For the records its bad

My real man, a lot has changed lately.

1 Like

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Blue3k(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

So to you thats a cane

How is it different from the walking stick you see herders? Are you only allowed to carry these sticks when herding? Cane is wrong word I guess. If these guys were disturbing peace or violating law the police should do sometging about it.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by PointB: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:

It's not illegal to carry canes last time I checked
. I don't feel sorry for these stooges. They know these facts. They should ask for better.

Those are not cane. The right word is Cudgel.

cudgel
ˈkʌdʒ(ə)l/Submit
noun
a short, thick stick used as a weapon.
synonyms: club, bludgeon, stick, truncheon, baton, blackthorn, mace, bat; More
verb
beat with a cudgel.
"they would lie in wait and cudgel her to death"
synonyms: bludgeon, club, beat, batter, bash; More

3 Likes

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by ChangetheChange: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin grin grin

Buhari is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
The irony is that most Northern politicians support violence. This dude isn't the first to openly support violence, your C-in-C is. undecided

2 Likes

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Blue3k(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
PointB:

Those are not cane. The right word is Cudgel.

cudgel
ˈkʌdʒ(ə)l/Submit
noun
a short, thick stick used as a weapon.
synonyms: club, bludgeon, stick, truncheon, baton, blackthorn, mace, bat; More
verb
beat with a cudgel.
"they would lie in wait and cudgel her to death"
synonyms: bludgeon, club, beat, batter, bash; More

Agreed
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by 2cato: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bull hary is not coming for second term hence sarrki has stop recieving salaries

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Omeokachie: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Boko haram started just like this.

2 Likes

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Desert Sandbag Almajiris. Na their way.

2 Likes

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by BeardedMeat(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

I am not APC member neither PDP

I am not a politician

I am a patriot
You are not APC Since when? Hide your face in shame abeg.

1 Like

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
BeardedMeat:
You are not APC Since when? Hide your face in shame abeg.

Keep quiet

You don't know me then

You're conked PDP member

Iam a patriot
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by adadike281(f): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
APC= armed people's congress

1 Like

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
adadike281:
APC= armed people's congress

We know all PDP members are happy with the tide of events in Benue, Adamawa, Taraba and nassarawa

1 Like

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by BERNIMOORE: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

This is disgusting

Where is the Oc Mopol ?

The governor, IG ?

This is bad
It seems that the weapons are for Antelopes and grass cutters.

1 Like

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by adadike281(f): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

We know all PDP members are happy with the tide of events in Benue, Adamawa, Taraba and nassarawa
Am not a party member , all I want is good governance for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Emyogalanya: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet
KEEP MAKING NOISE

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu / Niger Delta Militants Attack Jonathan, Hail Buhari / Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.