Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons (2519 Views)

Chief Whip House of Rep, Spotted Among Thugs Today @kano Rerun Pics / Kano Rerun: Thugs Chase Away Voters With Dangerous Weapons (Photos) / Outrage As Akpabio Storms Campaign Ground Brandishing Dangerous Local Weapon(pic (2) (3) (4)

APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
The person in blue in their midst is no other person than Hon. Alhassan Ado Doguwa representing Tudun wada/Doguwa Federal constituency of Kano State, and the current Chief Whip of the Federal house of Representatives, Abuja.
They turn Talakawa children to strong-armers while their children study in foreign universities. What an inequality!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2018
With this kind of attitude by a federal lawmaker

It shows they are in support of violent activities in the north

This is disgusting

Where is The commissioner of police

AIG, Commander of Bukavu and Janguza barracks ?

Where is the Oc Mopol ?

The governor, IG ?

This is bad

For the records its bad

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sarrki, they are patriotic APC members, ur alpha n omega grin grin grin

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
Grinch:
Sarrki, they are patriotic APC members, ur alpha n omega grin grin grin

I am not APC member neither PDP

I am not a politician

I am a patriot

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Blue3k(m): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Don't forget Wike had his machete.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:
Dint forget Wike had his machete.

So its justified ?

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:
Dint forget Wike had his machete.

For the records

Wike was in a function with sane people

It was a cultural function

Doguwa was and still with miscreants

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Blue3k(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

So its justified ?

It's not illegal to carry canes last time I checked. I don't feel sorry for these stooges. They know these facts. They should ask for better.

sarrki:

They turn Talakawa children to strong-armers while their children study in foreign universities. What an inequality!

sarrki:

Doguwa was and still with miscreants

Where are the police and military then?
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:

It's not illegal to carry canes last time I checked. I don't feel sorry for these stooges. They know these facts. They should ask for better.

So to you thats a cane
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 5:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:

You really get me thinking
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by SalamRushdie: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
But that's what core of Buhari supporters are in the north..those are the miscreants that have been voting and killing in the Name of Buharism

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Emyogalanya: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

This is disgusting

Where is the Oc Mopol ?

The governor, IG ?

This is bad

For the records its bad
JUST LIKE YOUR POSTS SHOW YOUR OWN SUPPORT TO VIOLENCE UP NORTH

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 5:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Emyogalanya:
JUST LIKE YOUR POSTS SHOW YOUR OWN SUPPORT TO VIOLENCE UP NORTH

Keep quiet
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by ettybaba(m): 5:53pm On Jan 31, 2018
The north is the armpit of Nigeria.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by anibirelawal(m): 5:56pm On Jan 31, 2018
Those are just loyal follower na.
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Firefire(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Sarki, what is wrong with you? Don’t you know those are APC party faithfuls who are also part of Muhammadu Buhary cult-like followers?

RIP to those killed in 2011 (especially the Youth Corps) when their master lost the presidential election.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by kernel504(m): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

This is disgusting

Where is the Oc Mopol ?

The governor, IG ?

This is bad

For the records its bad

My real man, a lot has changed lately.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Blue3k(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

So to you thats a cane

How is it different from the walking stick you see herders? Are you only allowed to carry these sticks when herding? Cane is wrong word I guess. If these guys were disturbing peace or violating law the police should do sometging about it.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by PointB: 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Blue3k:

It's not illegal to carry canes last time I checked
. I don't feel sorry for these stooges. They know these facts. They should ask for better.

Those are not cane. The right word is Cudgel.

cudgel
ˈkʌdʒ(ə)l/Submit
noun
a short, thick stick used as a weapon.
synonyms: club, bludgeon, stick, truncheon, baton, blackthorn, mace, bat; More
verb
beat with a cudgel.
"they would lie in wait and cudgel her to death"
synonyms: bludgeon, club, beat, batter, bash; More

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by ChangetheChange: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2018

Buhari is a bastard

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
The irony is that most Northern politicians support violence. This dude isn't the first to openly support violence, your C-in-C is. undecided

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Blue3k(m): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2018
PointB:

Those are not cane. The right word is Cudgel.

cudgel
ˈkʌdʒ(ə)l/Submit
noun
a short, thick stick used as a weapon.
synonyms: club, bludgeon, stick, truncheon, baton, blackthorn, mace, bat; More
verb
beat with a cudgel.
"they would lie in wait and cudgel her to death"
synonyms: bludgeon, club, beat, batter, bash; More

Agreed
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by 2cato: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Bull hary is not coming for second term hence sarrki has stop recieving salaries

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Omeokachie: 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
Boko haram started just like this.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Desert Sandbag Almajiris. Na their way.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by BeardedMeat(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

I am not APC member neither PDP

I am not a politician

I am a patriot
You are not APC Since when? Hide your face in shame abeg.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
BeardedMeat:
You are not APC Since when? Hide your face in shame abeg.

Keep quiet

You don't know me then

You're conked PDP member

Iam a patriot
Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by adadike281(f): 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
APC= armed people's congress

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by sarrki(m): 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
adadike281:
APC= armed people's congress

We know all PDP members are happy with the tide of events in Benue, Adamawa, Taraba and nassarawa

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by BERNIMOORE: 9:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

This is disgusting

Where is the Oc Mopol ?

The governor, IG ?

This is bad
It seems that the weapons are for Antelopes and grass cutters.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by adadike281(f): 9:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

We know all PDP members are happy with the tide of events in Benue, Adamawa, Taraba and nassarawa
Am not a party member , all I want is good governance for everyone.

Re: APC Federal House Of Rep Among Thugs Brandishing Dangerous Weapons by Emyogalanya: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet
KEEP MAKING NOISE

Rest In Peace Mazi Nnamdi Kalu / Niger Delta Militants Attack Jonathan, Hail Buhari / Picture Of Fake MOPOL Who Tried To Assassinate Fayemi