Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain (1399 Views)

A Proof That There Are Good People In Nigeria (MY Experience Last Night) / And Yeah Good People!!! I finally said YES To him with my full chest! / Good people of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
gud day blessed people in this forum.. I'm depressed, confused and sick about life.
i am a guy struggling for survival.
doing different sorts of menial jobs to cater for myself ever since i managed to graduated from secondary School.
life hasn't been fair to me.
everyday is a battle for survival for me.
i was raised up by a single parent. which is my mum.
I have experienced several pains, sadness while growing up.
but i always endured it.
cuz of my positive mindset that God has something better in stock for me.
i always feel depressed and majorly ask God why did He created me, when He knew i would face this hard life.

but due to all this i still believe that all these is a trial from Him.
i want to further my education by all means
i struggled to purchased jamb last year.
and i made it, with a good score of 221 , after studying hard vigorously.
i was happy.
but unfortunately i wasn't be able to secured admission to the institution i chose.
i feel down, i feel like committing suicide.
i felt like i have been forsaken by God again.
still yet i told myself i won't quit trying.
but sincerely there's no money for me to purchase this year jamb, i have struggle all i could , but no one to help me.
and the date is nearby is closing on 6th.
i finally give up.
i open this thread today that someone might hear my story and purchase this form for me.
this is all i want.
this is only my last hope. i know there's good person out there.
pls save me from this misery.
and may God bless you all. amen
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by habsydiamond(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2018
Am sorry to say this.....people will find it hard to believe u for this period lots are happening and more will happen still happen...I might not be able to help u but I pray God will help u with Ur needs
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by jokolo282(m): 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
so sad.
actually i feel for you.
how i wish i can help you.
I'm just a student, but i pray God will touch the mind of those that will help you. stay strong bro
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
habsydiamond:
Am sorry to say this.....people will find it hard to believe u for this period lots are happening and more will happen still happen...I might not be able to help u but I pray God will help u with Ur needs
amen tank u sir. even if the person wants me to come and meet him physically and register it for me. i won't hesitate, i will rush in no time.
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
jokolo282:
so sad.
actually i feel for you.
how i wish i can help you.
I'm just a student, but i pray God will touch the mind of those that will help you. stay strong bro
tanks sir amen i appreciate
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
gud day blessed people in this forum.. I'm depressed, confused and sick about life.
doing different sorts of menial jobs to cater for myself ever since i managed to graduated from secondary School.
but i always endured it.
i always feel depressed and majorly ask God why did He created me, when He knew i would face this hard life.

i was happy.
but unfortunately i wasn't be able to secured admission to the institution i chose.
but sincerely there's no money for me to purchase this year jamb, i have struggle all i could , but no one to help me.
i finally give up.
i open this thread today that someone might hear my story and purchase this form for me.
this is all i want.

Odi serious.

Send me a PM, lets discuss, why did you have to wait till this kind of time before creating this thread...Anyhow sha, send me a PM

How much is the form ?
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jupxter:

Odi serious.

Send me a PM, lets discuss, why did you have to wait till this kind of time before creating this thread...Anyhow sha, send me a PM

How much is the form ?

wow really the form is 6500 sir, i have saved only 2000naira so far.
i have sent you pm
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:

wow really the form is 6500 sir, i have saved only 2000naira so far.
i have sent you pm

so we are looking for 4500 abi?

Are you in Lagos ?

Did you read at all for this exam?

Isn't this a ppanic mode project?

Will you pass? Are you sure?

Why are you not working to save up money for the exam? You knew last year, you will need to re-take the form, why didn't you work for a full year?

If you pass, how will you afford post UTME, acceptance fee, school fees ?
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
b
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Jupxter:

so we are looking for 4500 abi?

Are you in Lagos ?

Did you read at all for this exam?

Isn't this a ppanic mode project?

Will you pass? Are you sure?

Why are you not working to save up money for the exam? You knew last year, you will need to re-take the form, why didn't you work for a full year?

If you pass, how will you afford post UTME, acceptance fee, school fees ?
sir I'm presently in borno state .
yes very sure i have this strong motives that i will pass .
the reason why i didn't save money was that, i thought i would be offered admission in the University that i chose, and i waited patiently for all their last supplementary list that was released 3weeks back now still yet my name wasn't included.
and the poly i chose again announced that they would only give admission to those that chose them as first choice,.
i was confused, no money to do change of institution again.
so i left for God to decide. and at the end i wasn't able to secured admission.
for who will help me after i secure admission, this is what i planned to do.
my aims now is to register for polytechnics or college of education, I'm not aiming university again
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 4:45am On Feb 01, 2018
pls a good Samaritan should assist me please.
today is 1st of February. i have few days left before they will close the portal..
please because of God assist me
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 11:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
pls I haven't gotten anything. pls help me with little u have, pls save my life here, i don't want to miss d exam.
pls for God sake som1 should luk into my matter
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jupxter:

Odi serious.

How much is the form ?
sir pls help me, pls
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by amadgreat: 11:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
but i always endured it.

i was happy.
i finally give up.
this is all i want.

Are u in maiduguri?which school did you chose?
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by handsomeguy4kyf(m): 12:00am On Feb 03, 2018
amadgreat:
Are u in maiduguri?which school did you chose?
i chose there o. sir pls help me
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by BossBallz(m): 12:49am On Feb 03, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:
but i always endured it.

i was happy.
i finally give up.
this is all i want.
But Bro, You should hv dropped your phone number,.... Anyway, am a student like u, but call me 09063332349, ah'll help you... For the love of God wink
Re: Good People Of This Forum Hear Me Out Agony Nd Pain by Parpor(m): 1:38am On Feb 03, 2018
handsomeguy4kyf:

i chose there o.
sir pls help me
cool

(1) (Reply)

I Will Do O!! My Cousin-sister Is Tripping Badly For Me - Man Opens Up / Deliberately Provoke Your Suitors To Know Their Temper - Reno Omokri / I Hate Paedophile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.