Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Hate Paedophile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Paedophile (1402 Views)

Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile / Paedophile Avoids Jail / The Paedophile Association. A Subgroup 99.9% Of Romanceland Men Belong To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2018
I seriously hate child marriage, Like WTF the child never soji finish she don marry.

=→ Marriage no be to f. vck, born, kiss, eat, chop money. There is more to all those. I'm highly against Paedophilia.

This girls marriage is tomorrow, she's just 17.

Re: I Hate Paedophile by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Relax bro. Pedophilia is only okay when Muslims do it. They're different kind of people.
Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Admin401:
Relax bro. Pedophilia is only okay when Muslims do it. They're different kind of people.

Even though! i know her personally
Re: I Hate Paedophile by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:53pm On Dec 13, 2018
Admin401:
Catch them young. The Young Shall Grow
Re: I Hate Paedophile by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:

Even though! i know her personally
It's not up to you though. Her family has different beliefs.
Re: I Hate Paedophile by okoroemeka(m): 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:
I seriously hate child marriage, Like WTF the child never soji finish she don't marry.

=→ Marriage no be to f. vck, born, kiss, eat, chop money. There are more to all those. I'm highly against Paedophilia.

hmmm!this one is even manageable, what about the 70 year old alhaji that married a 15 yrs old.
Re: I Hate Paedophile by JasonScoolari: 6:56pm On Dec 13, 2018
If you reside in the north, you might just end up committing murder. grin

She's beautiful especially her dimples. Looking like Chimamanda Adichie.
Re: I Hate Paedophile by Jayslicky: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2018
why don't you report her parents or the husband to be to the child abuse legislation, it will help her a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
If you reside in the north, you might just end up committing murder. grin

She's beautiful especially her dimples. Looking like Chimamanda Adichie.

I've lived in North all my life. I usually hear stories of child marriage but now it's someone I know
Re: I Hate Paedophile by JasonScoolari: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:

I've lived in North all my life. I usually hear stories of child marriage but now it's someone I know
Kindly accept my condolences. There will be enough drillings that night, all thanks to the ever reliant burantashi. cheesy
Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Kindly accept my condolences. There will be enough drillings that night, all thanks to the ever reliant burantashi. cheesy

Chai.... my very good friend
Re: I Hate Paedophile by edicied: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2018
There is one religion like that, the prophet who was 67 started banging his wife who was 9 at the the time, he married her when she was 7.

If we subtract 67 from 7 we see that this said prophet was older than the girl with a whooping 60 years! To to some people this action is not wrong they even worship this man as a God.

Religiously people mostly use to think logically, but when you bring there religion into the picture their brains just shutdown, and rules can be bent.
Re: I Hate Paedophile by ednut1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2018
17 is old enough na
Re: I Hate Paedophile by Ishilove: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:

Arrangee? How old is the groom?
Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
ednut1:
17 is old enough na

You serious?, Push your sister to marry at 17 na if her fistula doesn't tell her. Please we're in 21st century not stone age.

Nini soji aye
Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ishilove:
Arrangee? How old is the groom?

He looks 20-25 if not mistaken.
Re: I Hate Paedophile by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:
I seriously hate child marriage, Like WTF the child never soji finish she don marry.

=→ Marriage no be to f. vck, born, kiss, eat, chop money. There is more to all those. I'm highly against Paedophilia.

This ones are even looking okay small sef.

come to where I visited before in Niger state and see little children getting married to old disgusting men of about seventy-eighty years.

The one that made my heart bleed was a little girl of twelve years who was married off to one old alhaji .

Every night she use to run away from the house
Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2018
virgoquin:
This ones are even looking okay small sef.

come to where I visited before in Niger state and see little children getting married to old disgusting men of about seventy-eighty years.

The one that made my heart bleed was a little girl of twelve years who was married off to one old alhaji .

Every night she use to run away from the house

have you watched the movie dry?
Re: I Hate Paedophile by ednut1(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:

You serious?, Push your sister to marry at 17 na if her fistula doesn't tell her. Please we're in 21st century not stone age.

Nini soji aye
how old was kanus wife here 18. 17 and 9 to 13 no be same tin na
Free d gal

Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2018
ednut1:
how old was kanus wife here 18. 17 and 9 to 13 no be same tin na
Free d gal

See hips and breast wey that girl (KANU) get abeg.... well am against Paedophilia. He married Amarachi 18.Even omotola married early.
Re: I Hate Paedophile by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:

have you watched the movie dry?
Yea I have watched it.

The one produced by Stephanie Linus right......

Watching that film brought back so many past events that I have witnessed before regarding child marriage.

I grew up in the north and child marriage is too prevalent there .

I felt really sorry for the little girl, she died as a result of the complications arising from giving birth too early. VVF.
Re: I Hate Paedophile by Ishilove: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:

He looks 20-25 if not mistaken.
And the bride?
Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
Ishilove:
And the bride?

17.They think marriage is about producing children here and there grin
Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2018
virgoquin:
Yea I have watched it.

The one produced by Stephanie Linus right......

Watching that film brought back so many past events that I have witnessed before regarding child marriage.

I grew up in the north and child marriage is too prevalent there .

I felt really sorry for the little girl, she died as a result of the complications arising from giving birth too early. VVF.

Fistula whatever that got her smelling. I was born and brought up in the North. am still here. That movie is an eye opener.
Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2018
some reactions...

Re: I Hate Paedophile by abduljabbar4(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
Admin401:

While pastors are known for simply rraping the underaged girlsgrin
Re: I Hate Paedophile by abduljabbar4(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2018
edicied:
There is one religion like that, the prophet who was 67 started banging his wife who was 9 at the the time, he married her when she was 7.

If we subtract 67 from 7 we see that this said prophet was older than the girl with a whooping 60 years! To to some people this action is not wrong they even worship this man as a God.

Religiously people mostly use to think logically, but when you bring there religion into the picture their brains just shutdown, and rules can be bent.

and there is another where a whole god rraped a young virgin
Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

and there is another where a whole god rraped a young virgin

This one that religion has toiled and toiled into your thinking faculty. Where did they state that Jesus raped Mary? it's a miracle. And next time. My Jesus is not with small letter "god"
Re: I Hate Paedophile by abduljabbar4(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:

This one that religion has toiled and toiled into your thinking faculty. Where did they state that Jesus raped Mary? it's a miracle. And next time. My Jesus is not with small letter "god"

Lol. what miracle?

Is the jesus of the bible not the begotten son of god?

what does it mean to beget?

Did the biblican god ask for marys permission before he used her to beget jesus?

What do we call it when you have sex with someone without his or her permission?
Re: I Hate Paedophile by amaniro: 10:13pm On Dec 13, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Lol. what miracle?

Is the jesus of the bible not the begotten son of god?

what does it mean to beget?

Did the biblican god ask for marys permission before he used her to beget jesus?

What do we call it when you have sex with someone without his or her permission?

Firstly, it's God.

secondly, what it means to begot is down there ↓

thirdly, why will he ask for her permission. A spirit should come down to ask a mere human that he created for permission.

Fourtly, nobody had sex with nobody.

Fourtly

Re: I Hate Paedophile by abduljabbar4(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2018
amaniro:

Firstly, it's God.

secondly, what it means to begot is down there ↓

thirdly, why will he ask for her permission. A spirit should come down to ask a mere human that he created for permission.

Fourtly, nobody had sex with nobody.

Fourtly

Lol! My friend please tell me that you are joking!grin

What does it mean to procreate? come on!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Keep Many Girlfriends / Finest Girl In Nigeria..(contestant Number 1) / Another Sex Worker Strangled To Death In A Hotel In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.