Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me (4616 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by IamAirforce1: 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2018
2018.already taking a good shape .

Girlfriend call me up and was complaining of strange feelings so I gave her change to for to go for medical checkup up and it was confirmed she's 6 weeks pregnant .

Wow .

I knew from day one this year 2018 is going to be good and here and right now good news coming up from.all corners .

I made it clear at cross -over that I will be investing more on my future and spend less on bullshits this year and now things are falling into place .. wow ..

I'm so fuckiing happy right now
Still in Owerri vacaying and just might cuz off the holiday to be with my girl.

Rejoice with us guys .

Wow

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by NairalandGod: 6:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Can't wait for the Nigerian match.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Blackhawk01: 6:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congrats.

It's-too-late-to-fail baby on the way.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by tspouse(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hope u dey ok financially.make u no come born am to suffer,suck gaari and kulikuli

22 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Stevengerd(m): 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congrat bro...2018 taking a good shape i swear!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lwkmd.. Careless niccur
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Cherrycandy: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
I really pity the girl that got pregnant for you

Her eyes no clear...She don miss road....Eeyah

19 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Adaomalight(f): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2018
Funny undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Bossontop(m): 6:48pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congrats ooo.....more blessings(sextuplets) fall on her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by ifex370(m): 6:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
So Chelsea later sign this Rock star giroud cry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by IamAirforce1: 6:52pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thanks guys
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by anibirelawal(m): 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2018
You mean your wife or your girlfriend

No go later turn the girl to your babymama o!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by youngberry001(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Thanks guys
guy wen did u married... wink

Congratulation!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by DeSepiero(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hope it's your child.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Cowbuoy: 7:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
DeSepiero:
Hope it's your child.
People sef... Na wah OoO... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by sekxyqueen(f): 7:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
warrisdis undecided

well,happy for you guys
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by NOC1(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
The rate at which baby Mama trend this days, when this thing started I thought it was for desperate and non career ladies. I was shocked down my marrow when a young well to do medical doctor got pregnant for my friend and was happy to answer the second Baby mama for him, as if it was not enough late November last year that my friend secured another child from the third baby mama who is also working, at this point I now got convinced that this world is finished.

Congratulations to you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2018
IamAirforce1:
2018.already taking a good shape .

Girlfriend call me up and was complaining of strange feelings so I gave her change to for to go for medical checkup up and it was confirmed she's 6 weeks pregnant .

Wow .

I knew from day one this year 2018 is going to be good and here and right now good news coming up from.all corners .

I made it clear at cross -over that I will be investing more on my future and spend less on bullshits this year and now things are falling into place .. wow ..

I'm so fuckiing happy right now
Still in Owerri vacaying and just might cuz off the holiday to be with my girl.

Rejoice with us guys .

Wow

Congrats bro

Too late to fail wink

Go and pay her bride price or whatever they call it.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Shayneward1: 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
How can a child give birth to a child?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by H2Ossss(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
lol... airforce one ohhhhhh.... ur mumu neva do?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by konkonbilo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congrats
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by chii8(f): 7:46pm On Jan 31, 2018
Congrats,simple.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by emeijeh(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
NairalandGod:
Can't wait for the Nigerian match.

Me too....thank God for CHAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Safiaa(f): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
Lool airforce gon be a daddy congrats lool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
Get a a DNA test done........my 2 cents
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Safiaa(f): 8:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by ireneony(f): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Your madness never still stop.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Thegamingorca(m): 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2018
Safiaa:
grin

angry when are we expecting you to conceive
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Thegamingorca(m): 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
ireneony:
Your madness never still stop.
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Safiaa(f): 8:08pm On Jan 31, 2018
Thegamingorca:

angry when are we expecting you to conceive
when I find hozband
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Shayneward1: 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
Safiaa:
when I find hozband

Please for the love of God change your profile pic!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Cut Off Is Neighbor joystick After He Caught Him Having Sex With Is Wife / My Girlfriend Keeps Accepting Money From A Guy Overseas But Claims She Loves Me / Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.