Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,334 members, 7,836,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me (4637 Views)

I'm Lost, She Is Pregnant. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Pusyiter(m): 3:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
Cant wait to make progress, do your checks. PM me grin
izaray:
You must be a baddo tongue How do you got that Thought u were supposed to get a notification from me before making such progress shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by izaray(f): 3:15pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pusyiter:
Cant wait to make progress, do your checks. PM me grin
Not when you haven't disclose the secret to me...Will like to use it on someone too wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Safiaa:
when I find hozband
come let me marry you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Pusyiter(m): 3:23pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ah ah..cést possible apres nous parlons.
Mon secreto est mon secreto, Rainha cry
izaray:
Not when you haven't disclose the secret to me...Will like to use it on someone too wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by EmmySparky(m): 4:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
quinSonia:

thank you hun wink
u welcome...would love to get to know ya better...send me a mail lets chat better...dont wanna drop my number in this forum...christianvitalis92@gmail.com
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
Congratulations bro
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 01, 2018
alexialin:

Exactly! That's what I told him. He has to breakup from her.
But he doesn't want to. He says when a young lady gets pregnant and delivers his child, he will be taking the child home to his sugar mummy, that his sugar mummy will love the child as her own.

I laughed at him. I just told him, no woman will agree. So make your sugar mummy kill the innocent child one day abi? And start crying crocodile tears abi?
U better wake up from your fairy land and choose. Be without a child and stick with that bag of beans u call sugar mummy Or breakup with her, hustle and get a younger lady to start family with. Have said my own.
And he has tried so many jobs to be successful but all ended into nothing.
I just said as long as u are with that woman, you won't be successful. Because she knows if u are successful on your own.
You will definitely marry a younger pretty lady. She knows already. He's fine, tall ,well structured , and he's trying his best to make it and have his own cash. But unfortunately nothing works for him. All I see around him is hardship, monkey dey chop, baboon Dey work. And I told him.

See o! Only she go give am money to do business. The business will either collapse and at the end it's either paid to fraudsters or something terrible will just happen to the new businesses he's banking on. He virtually has nothing, just that woman, upon all his efforts to blow with her money. But he won't listen. I said OK when he has reached 50years and no child, no money of his own.. Maybe his eyes go clear.
hmmm the sugar don give am strong decimal 10:10 chop.it not his ordinary eye dat he's using to talk to u.He's under a serious strong spell.which type normal man go tell u say he will get a girl preggo and give the child to his sugar mummy. That the guy dey put im hands into things and none dey work for him should tell u dat the sugar mummy dey use the guy shining destiny dey shine. He's now a complete slave to her.no be ordinary hand i tell u. Gigolo job sef is not as lucrative as the job of that of runzgirls.runzgirls can use their proceeds to build estates,start a big business and some even use their proceeds send their siblings abroad but for a gigolo na small small pocket change dem dey get frm their sugar mummies.u might think dem dey make am frm dat their gigolo job cos of the nice clothes dey wear but all na packaging. These sugarmumies go just dey suck the youth of the youngmen and dey use their star while the mumu gigolo go think say he's making it cos he's wearing nice clothes and riding a car wey im sugar mummy buy for amcheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:
hmmm the sugar don give am strong decimal 10:10 chop.it not his ordinary eye dat he's using to talk to u.He's under a serious strong spell.which type normal man go tell u say he will get a girl preggo and give the child to his sugar mummy. That the guy dey put im hands into things and none dey work for him should tell u dat the sugar mummy dey use the guy shining destiny dey shine. He's now a complete slave to her.no be ordinary hand i tell u. Gigolo job sef is not as lucrative as the job of that of runzgirls.runzgirls can use their proceeds to build estates,start a big business and some even use their proceeds send their siblings abroad but for a gigolo na small small pocket change dem dey get frm their sugar mummies.u might think dem dey make am frm dat their gigolo job cos of the nice clothes dey wear but all na packaging. These sugarmumies go just dey suck the youth of the youngmen and dey use their star while the[b] mumu gigolo go think say he's making it cos he's wearing nice clothes and riding a car wey im sugar mummy buy for amcheesy.
[/b]

Na WA o shocked

Abi?

@ the bolded he dresses well and drives her jeep. But all na packaging.. Cos he's empty like the wind.
I knew it! She hypnotised him. I even asked him, where u meet this kind woman. He smiled and said he went to club and saw her all alone, slightly drunk. And this guy no dey take eyes see woman twice. And then he had a young sweet girlfriend o.
So that fateful night, he went to club, saw her, walked up to her and they got talking and at the end he drove her home in her jeep, that's how relationship start.
She told him to move into her 3bedroom apartment, which he did and he broke up with his young girlfriend.
Even when he show me the pic of the girl, I was like chai! Such young blood.

I then told him to go for deliverance, he said laughed and said why?
I said that your woman Don jazz u. He laughed and said no way! She has been there for me. I just look this guy, I knew he's lost.

Man wey too like woman, na wetin their eyes dey see be that. If as A man, and u know u can't do without women and pussyyy? biko protect yourself or else the hunter will become the hunted.
One day, they will use their legs and sweet mouth walk into the lions den and that's their end.

What a pity.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
alexialin:

[/b]

Na WA o shocked

Abi?

@ the bolded he dresses well and drives her jeep. But all na packaging.. Cos he's empty like the wind.
I knew it! She hypnotised him. I even asked him, where u meet this kind woman. He smiled and said he went to club and saw her all alone, slightly drunk. And this guy no dey take eyes see woman twice. And then he had a young sweet girlfriend o.
So that fateful night, he went to club, saw her, walked up to her and they got talking and at the end he drove her home in her jeep, that's how relationship start.
She told him to move into her 3bedroom apartment, which he did and he broke up with his young girlfriend.
Even when he show me the pic of the girl, I was like chai! Such young blood.

I then told him to go for deliverance, he said laughed and said why?
I said that your woman Don jazz u. He laughed and said no way! She has been there for me. I just look this guy, I knew he's lost.

Man wey too woman, na wetin their eyes dey see be that. If as A man, and u know u can't do without women and pussyyy? biko protect yourself or else the hunter will become the hunted.
One day, they will use their legs and sweet mouth walk into the lions den and that's their end.

What a pity.
club ke? cheesy. Who meets a woman in the club and starts dating her? shocked...Nna men it is finishedshocked

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by AyamStarch: 5:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
Too late to abort, Amen
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:
club ke? cheesy. Who meets a woman in the club and starts dating her? shocked...Nna men it is finishedshocked

Hahahahahahahaha grin

Am telling u! Club o!

And she was drunk! He drove her home, she begged him to stay over, he did, they had sex. And the rest is history cheesy

Ha! God.. He just fell into her trap, free pussyy, free money which has been touched spiritually cheesy
And free clothes.

Mehn! I just weak too. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 5:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Safiaa:
when I find hozband

I CAN BE THAT HUSBAND YOU LOOKING FOR
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
alexialin:

Hahahahahahahaha grin

Am telling u! Club o!

And she was drunk! He drove her home, she begged him to stay over, he did, they had sex. And the rest is history cheesy

Ha! God.. He just fell into her trap, free pussyy, free money which has been touched spiritually cheesy
And free clothes.

Mehn! I just weak too. cheesy
well if he no listen to u then just let im becheesy.na im knowcheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jupxter:

Rorachy you're beinning to look good oh... tongue the guy dey really try, epp me grit am o... kiss kiss
grincheesygrincheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2018
lefulefu:
well if he no listen to u then just let im becheesy.na im knowcheesy.

I don talk taya. I no talk again.

He even dodges me cos he knows I will repeat myself over again.

The last time we saw each other. He said he's coming from a friend's child naming ceremony. I looked at him and I asked him, how. Many children does he have, he replied 3.
I said how do u feel , when u go there?
He sighed, he said well he planning to pay his sugar mummy bride price and she's from the east. The bill was given, was just too high.
I say hian? shocked
He said and she's the first daughter and also daughter of an oracle in their village. That's why the dowry is so high, coupled with the kind of top job she has in Lagos.

I come weak again

He said he's thinking of where to get a loan. I replied loan? shocked

Well, may God see u through. Amen.

He said amen. And he walked sadly away.

It's his life, have done my best. Na him sabi.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by quinSonia(f): 7:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
EmmySparky:
u welcome...would love to get to know ya better...send me a mail lets chat better...dont wanna drop my number in this forum...christianvitalis92@gmail.com

no thank you
Re: My Girlfriend Is Pregnant .. Congratulations To Me by EmmySparky(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
lol ...k no p

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. / Should I Send Her Packing? / Scholarship And Loans For Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.