Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

How To Last Up To 45 Mins In Bed Again( Natural Home Ready Discovered) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Last Up To 45 Mins In Bed Again( Natural Home Ready Discovered) (778 Views)

Men If You Want To Last More Than 30 Mins In Bed, You Have To Stop This / Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Last Up To 45 Mins In Bed Again( Natural Home Ready Discovered) by Abcrobert(m): 12:04am On Feb 01, 2018
Dear friend,

Do you find it difficult to last more than 10 minutes during sex or can’t even last for a minute. Infact, report made us to understand that some men last but for just 20 seconds. If you suffer from this ailment, then I want you to know that you are not the only one involved. This is a type of sickness affecting a lot of men and has been of the biggest reasons for many relationship and marriage breakups. But I have a good news for you, if you will read this post to the last.

What is *quick ejaculation?
Some of us don’t understand what this is clearly. Some mix it up with weak erection,and while some believe it the same as weak erection.Nope it is not,the are two different things entirely. Let me differentiate both

*Weak erection* is when a man finds it hard to erect properly, which means any man that is not standing upright is suffering from weak erection or a man that finds it hard to erect for second round and while some men fall during action

*Quick Ejaculation*is when a man doesn’t last long in bed,e.t.c( from 1-10mins) and that against his wish and this results to unsatisfactory sex for both partners,

Quick ejaculation is the common forms of male sexual dysfunction.This has probably affected every man at some point in his life. And this PE has caused many breakups in relationship because every lady wants to be sexually satisfied ,and that why most men having this are trying to get permanent solution for it

Because to tell you the truth if you don’t satisfy your woman in terms of sex,another man will do it for you, it will only not happen to a man that has a God fearing wife,but she will still complain,cause body no be fire wood

Why do u think most sugar mummies are looking for young bodies to mingle with.That is because they want to be sexually satisfied,

Why do u think most rich men wife cheat?? We all know that it not because of money cause they have it,they cheat because there husband don’t satisfy them in that aspect,cause the man is always in a meeting with share holders,or traveling here and there,and when he gets back home he is already stressed

When it time for action you won’t do more than one minute and the man will be breathing and sweating like person that just finished lifting a heavy weight

If the wife ask for second round you will say “darling wait let me rest small”
From there resting will turn to snoring. Why? Because of too much stress

No man is born with quick ejaculation. Believe it or not some certain reasons are responsible for this

But in most men this case of premature ejaculation is a problem, I mean it permanent for them in every situation and time they are having it

And one thing u should know that what so ever the cause of PE may be in you,even if you stop what caused it it won’t leave you until you treat it
I mean it won’t stop until you treat it

And most of the causes are related to medical cause such as:

homonal problem
injury
side effect of certain medecines
Infection as well
And some are the cost of there own problems
How??

That is where masturbation comes in.It affects a mans organ in terms of weak erection and quick ejaculation as well .Some men can masturbate for Africa.Seriously if you are one of them,you need to stop because you are destroying your sex organ and aside from that it make your joystick smaller and shrink over time

DOWN TO THE CURE
How do you now treat this embarrassing ailment in your body ? . First, I want you all to know that for every sickness or disease in this world, there is a natural cure to it unless the cure has not been discovered. I have seen several drugs been marketed online claiming to cure weak erection and premature ejaculation and most of their price are just way to high for a common man to afford. And again, some of these drugs have their side effect and some cannot provide a permanent cure to this ailment. If you suffer from premature ejaculation because you masturbate (Self-service). It is high time you stopped , if you indeed want this my solution to work for.

I have natural 7 days home therapy secret to cure this ailment in your body permanently. I mean permanently if you promise not to continue doing caused to have it the sickness in the first place.

This is a natural home remedy using ingredients you can easily get around. This works 100% and it is purely natural.

Now, get this, I am not selling any drug but to teach you how you can prepare a nutural solution at home to cure all the ya-ma-ya-ma wey dey your body.

You dont to pay big money to buy those oyinbo drugs that dont promise a permanent cure to your ailment.This natural home-made corcortion will help you last up to 45 mins in bed with your woman and give the best orgasm she has been waiting for.

HOW TO ORDER FOR THIS EBOOK

I will be given this ebook out for a giveway price of ₦2,000 for the first 20 people to place order today, after that price goes back to ₦5,000

To place your order today

Pay the sum of ₦2,000 to the account below

Account Name: Ogundiran Robert Babajide
Account No: 0113354468
Bank Name: guaranty Trust Bank
After payment, send depositor name, phone no & email address to niyijameson21@gmail.com or 08102998722

(1) (Reply)

Getting Climax Is Easy.........no More Guy Shakara / Newbie / Bride Hit Shoprite, Akure To Buy Bread, Shortly After Her Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.