Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed (3117 Views)

Men If You Want To Last More Than 30 Mins In Bed, You Have To Stop This / Guys, What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done To Satisfy Your Sexual Urge? / How To Last Up To 45 Mins In Bed Again( Natural Home Ready Discovered) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by Drealtalker: 6:07am On Feb 24, 2019
How To Last Long In Bed ( The 45mins Drive ).

I guess you've seen times without number online many products promising your lasting eternity in bed.

Yeah it's every where, both on adult blogs and other forums where stuff like that are discussed and people get ripped Everytime all in the name of being the king in bed.

Truth is that if you really and desire to last long in bed you need to enlighten and educated in how that can be achieved instead of using pills and stuff.

Well there are expensive consultation and there are cheap ones to guide you on lasting long in bed.

Would you like to rock your woman in bed and get her addicted to you without spending a Kobo?

Then get a copy of this new Ebook

In this 20 Pages Ebook you'd learn
• Mistakes you've been making mistakes and how to correct them.
• The proper way to cunniling with your woman.
• Getting your woman aroused and ready for you.
• Perfect skills to go down on her.
• Giving her the head busting Orgasm she deserves.
• Lasting Longer in bed tactics.
• Penetration and Premature Ejaculation control.
• The best sex styles to last longer.

As a bonus you'd get these, also found in the book
• Best masturbation technique
• How to get a big penis ( Naturally )

The whole guide has been written in simple and clear language so that anyone can understand it with less difficulty.

Who Exactly Is This Ebook For?

It's for anyone who wants improvement in his sex life, control Ejaculation and be the bed king.

So How Can You Buy This Ebook?

This ebook on How to last longer in bed ( The 45mins sex drive) sells for N1,200 only, don't worry this would work more than those pills you've been taking.

How can I pay

•Yes to avoid the situation of I "paid and you've not sent it"
•I've intergrated the best payment method, PAYSTACK whereby as soon as you pay with your card (debit/credit) the download link would be sent immediately.

This is the PAYSTACK payment link: https://paystack.com/pay/u2zf05v8b5

Better yet you can contact me on Whatsapp :08172321197

Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by kingofthemall: 8:18am On Feb 24, 2019
Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by ikemesit4477: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2019
Sorry to derail the thread! Please is there any drugs for someone to cum quick? Cos my woman is complaining that I last too long!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by ugbede69(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2019
ikemesit4477:
Sorry to derail the thread! Please is there any drugs for someone to cum quick? Cos my woman is complaining that I last too long!
give her my number let.me.examine her
Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by ikemesit4477: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
ugbede69:

give her my number let.me.examine her
Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by ourkobo: 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2019
Lol
Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by rotadota: 5:43pm On Feb 24, 2019
45 mins in bed?? Na Government work?

2 Likes

Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by ugbede69(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2019
ikemesit4477:
lolz...then u r not ready to treat ur slf
Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by Femi316: 9:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
ikemesit4477:
bros na horse you be oh
Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by 8stargeneral: 10:55pm On Feb 24, 2019
45 mins,half of a football match,say I dey bang woman I no try am,carry ur E Book go grin ; grin shocked
Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by Xbursta(m): 12:08am On Feb 25, 2019
8stargeneral:
45 mins,half of a football match,say I dey bang woman I no try am,carry ur E Book go grin ; grin shocked

grin
8stargeneral:
Re: How To Satisfy Your Woman And Last 45 Mins In Bed by larryking540: 12:13am On Feb 25, 2019
Only a lazy man will sit and look for a way to satisfy a woman in bed,

Wat I do for a living turns me on not women,

can a woman satisfy u as a man, then y wasteur precious time on earth looking for who to satisfy

(1) (Reply)

This Must Surely Make U Laff. Make Up Vs Beauty / I Have Lost Interest In People In General: Anyone Ever Experienced This? / Groom Rocks A Skirt To His Wedding Reception In Benin, Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.