Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Getting Climax Is Easy.........no More Guy Shakara - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Climax Is Easy.........no More Guy Shakara (757 Views)

Look at What My Shakara Has Almost Cost Me [Picture] / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo. / Why Do Some People Do Shakara When Crossing The Road (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Climax Is Easy.........no More Guy Shakara by kidslover: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2018
At MAYA INTIMATE We are concern about your comfort and also enable you to achieve your desire climax........

You can get beautiful designed underneath for both male and female, female adult toys, lubricant, massager and sexy night wear.

Our shop is located at W26, West Wing,1st floor, Jericho mall, Ibadan.
Re: Getting Climax Is Easy.........no More Guy Shakara by EngrMcDon(m): 5:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
GERARA here
Re: Getting Climax Is Easy.........no More Guy Shakara by kidslover: 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2018
Your naughty drawer just got an upgrade with the perfect feel Love Machine.

With a lengthy 7 inches of skin-soft material,getting from start to finish just got a lot quicker and with its strong suction cup base, you can fix it to any flat surface for hands-free play like you've never imagine

PERFECT FEEL...............

Re: Getting Climax Is Easy.........no More Guy Shakara by kidslover: 6:19pm On Feb 07, 2018
Lealso magic and entice series toys set the benchmark in operation and functionality and are exclusively designed as toys for adults. it is originated from the design concept of assisting people to enjoy more wonderful sex life.........

Re: Getting Climax Is Easy.........no More Guy Shakara by kidslover: 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2018
EngrMcDon:
GERARA here

You need one I guess, you can drop your digit and I will chat you up via whatsapp.......

(1) (Reply)

Please Give Me Examples On How To Help People / Shocking / Nigerian Lady Reveals Why She Cut Off Her Late Friend When He Was Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.