Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (69367 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by RexTramadol1: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2018
Won ti lo e

Dem don use you baby
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
SMH.....What money can make man do! That combo tho undecided so yuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....Tufiakwa
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by edward1106(m): 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
The gods have run out of option on what to eat. It seems they are bored of blood
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by noziz(m): 12:02pm On Feb 01, 2018
u dump ur yahoo plus boyfriend after u don eat him money ba! u don't know u v been used grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Same story,different tellers!!!Lies people tell for attention!!!This is the 6th time I am reading same story word for word from different story tellers!!!

Please post proof of where she got this story from.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
Say what? Chai...some girls have suffered
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by redsun(m): 12:07pm On Feb 01, 2018
Poo kills,it has deadly bacteria that can kill a man in days,e.g, ecoli.

How daft can some Nigerians be? Little wonder they don't think of washing their hands after using the toilet. Those deadly micros are all around you,and not taking preventative measures to avoid them explains the pathetic life expectancy in africa.

Cleanliness is nest to godliness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by sweetmusic12: 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2018
Probably it's one of those junk jokes. I doubt If it's true. They won't say it loud outside and be la0ughing out loud about it. Some people form fake stories on Facebook to get likes and comments.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by HeWrites(m): 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2018
dan9ice:
What is poo.. Another name pls
Feaces
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by sulakishop(m): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
They call it Malaysian burger grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Chyolive(f): 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2018
God forbid. The kind stories person dy hear this days is dy weak person
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by sulakishop(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Afraiding was catching me after reading this your comment

Chyolive:
God forbid. The kind stories person dy hear this days is dy weak person
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by marvin902(m): 12:36pm On Feb 01, 2018
HeWrites:
Have heard about Yahoo guys using poo to eat bread but they told me it happened most especially in Ilesha, Osun State.

come ekp there dey learn work. grin grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by marvin902(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
sweetmusic12:
Probably it's one of those junk jokes. I doubt If it's true. They won't say it loud outside and be la0ughing out loud about it. Some people form fake stories on Facebook to get likes and comments.

sorry buh it aint fake..
you have a friend in ekp ask before you condemn undecided undecided
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
BloggersNG:
Imagine the joy when you try rushing to your supposed boyfriend's house, only to find out he eats 'Poo' to make money or survive, cos he's a Yahoo boy..
Thats the case of the Facebook user Pietro Fisher who ran for her life, after she caught her boyfriend and his friend discussing how they can eat another poo for the Yahoo plus, As the last one they had was too smelly.. Eww..

According to her she has given up on relationship..

Read her shocking post below!

News from Ebiwali- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/nigerian-lady-run-for-her-life-after.html

Ebunoluwa Agbaosi Fisher

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214086525013707&id=1129795931&ref=content_filter

Baseless. Useless. Mannerless, clueless Senseless. Reckless. Stupidd stories based on lies.

This is 2018, y'all should receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Same story,different tellers!!!Lies people tell for attention!!!This is the 6th time I am reading same story word for word from different story tellers!!!

You will witness the next one yourself.
At ikeja, a guy just pull down his Jean, poo on the ground and start eating it,people thought he was mad, the whole place was smelling.

Things are happening, some guys are taking risk they don't give a F about what will happen as long as money will be made.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Misscaring(f): 12:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
HeWrites:
Have heard about Yahoo guys using poo to eat bread but they told me it happened most especially in Ilesha, Osun State.

Blood of Jesus!
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by emmanuelpopson(m): 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
she thinks the guy didn't deliberately make her hear them? she was long used and empty barrel. those guys knew she was around, she heard them and she left immediately after... she is long gone.
she is the brain behind the wealth. the supposed bf decided to throw her away when she has been used for renewal and emptied.. the poo story was a coverup to do away with her..she isn't suppose to make it public...she need urgent spiritual cleansing, deliverance and restoration of loss glory.. if not,NAH pkeme be her case oo...

don't mention me if you got nothing good to say... I'm not a G boy neither had them as friends.. I'm just airing what I think happened...

9 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Father Lawwwd!!!! this world is really not our home
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Dollarship(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
Na only poo dem take do plus undecided
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Misscaring(f): 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
IamPatriotic:
it happens, I first heard of story like this in 2015 when an okada man accused a very big boy in my town of eating his poo, the bike man 'used the bush' and his wallet dropped in the process of pooing, he went back in search of the wallet and guess what he saw, "Tunji Dublin" was using bread to eat his shit!

Can you imagine! This word should end immediately
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by soulsurvivor123(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
sound like a story from a nollywood movie

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by joenor(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Abeg ee lets forget, our girls will never find out what a guy do for a living, all they are interested in is sit in front seat with a big 5alive and good sacks from shoprite.... oboy how u take dey get the money, is no biz of their, she self know if them don chop her poo? Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by franzis(m): 1:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Bro forget it's real ... A family member of.mine shared this with me ... She was travelling I think to ondo or osun state , so one of the male passengers in the bus started begging the driver to find a spot to park he wants to defecate , the driver Parked , he went into the bush to poo when he was done and came back , as the bus was about to move he realised he couldn't find his phone ,he guessed it must have dropped when he was pulling down his trouser ,ran back to the bush only to rush out with speed , sweaty and scared , the rest passenger asked him what was wrong with him ... He said he went back to the bush and saw a fine handsome young man eating his poo with bread ..the fear and shock couldn't even allow him take his phone

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Misscaring(f): 1:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
udemzy101:

You will witness the next one yourself.
At ikeja, a guy just pull down his Jean, poo on the ground and start eating it,people thought he was mad, the whole place was smelling.

Things are happening, some guys are taking risk they don't give a F about what will happen as long as money will be made.

Heavy breathe!
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Proffdada: 1:10pm On Feb 01, 2018
redsun:
Poo kills,it has deadly bacteria that can kill a man in days,e.g, ecoli.

How daft can some Nigerians be? Little wonder they don't think of washing their hands after using the toilet. Those deadly micros are all around you,and not taking preventative measures to avoid them explains the pathetic life expectancy in africa.

Cleanliness is nest to godliness.
actually it's a ritual for money making voodoo especially when it requires luck to always be on your side. Yahooboys go through all sorts of disgusting dark arts to secure their defrauding acts to be successful.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Espada1O: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
osemoses1234:
Too late my sister you have been used....nah okorofo you be now

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by delishpot: 1:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Colleverage:
grin you are not even adventurous instead of you to use the sh*t take do dirty sanchez or hot lunch with your boyfriend in bed, this na why nigerian men dey cheat their women are not just interesting in bed na just to lie down like wood give muffled noises maybe throw in doggy if na your lucky day mtchew

Is that what you expect your woman to do when tbey supply your own 19+ shit? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.