Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo (69370 Views)

Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend After Realising He Copied Val’s Day Message From Google / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by simeotexy: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
wen u said u heard it all..wondas shall neva end
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by MiaB(f): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2018
franzis:
Bro forget it's real ... A family member of.mine shared this with me ... She was travelling I think to ondo or osun state , so one of the male passengers in the bus started begging the driver to find a spot to park he wants to defecate , the driver Parked , he went into the bush to poo when he was done and came back , as the bus was about to move he realised he couldn't find his phone ,he guessed it must have dropped when he was pulling down his trouser ,ran back to the bush only to rush out with speed , sweaty and scared , the rest passenger asked him what was wrong with him ... He said he went back to the bush and saw a fine handsome young man eating his poo with bread ..the fear and shock couldn't even allow him take his phone

IamPatriotic:
it happens, I first heard of story like this in 2015 when an okada man accused a very big boy in my town of eating his poo, the bike man 'used the bush' and his wallet dropped in the process of pooing, he went back in search of the wallet and guess what he saw, "Tunji Dublin" was using bread to eat his shit!
Why does this two stories seem alike

4 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by centboy123456(m): 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ever8054:
......eating bread with poo...oh..God I think the last said t has already left for heaven...let angel Gabriel just sound the trumpet abeg...

have u not hear about it it normal tin in south West u can't shit anyhow
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by centboy123456(m): 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2018
Benz4pimp:
Same story,different tellers!!!Lies people tell for attention!!!This is the 6th time I am reading same story word for word from different story tellers!!!

bro it very ture oh have u not hear about it it normal tin in south West u can't poo anyhow
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by centboy123456(m): 6:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Very funny write-up

Lies from the pit of hell

you don't know anything u think it a lie abi
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by centboy123456(m): 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
sweetmusic12:
Probably it's one of those junk jokes. I doubt If it's true. They won't say it loud outside and be la0ughing out loud about it. Some people form fake stories on Facebook to get likes and comments.

have u not hear about it it normal tin in south West u can't poo anyhow and I have friends who did it dey say no nor go nor know
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by FvckLyn: 6:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
-And he's probably fuçked her pu§§y so bad
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by centboy123456(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2018
Chyolive:
God forbid. The kind stories person dy hear this days is dy weak person

have u not hear about it it normal tin in south West u can't poo anyhow
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by GabrielAganyi(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
You are not dating him for money and he doesn't know your house?? Who are you trying to deceive My friend garout of here
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by wiseworld: 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
idiot,you call him your boyfriend and being dating but he personally dnt know your house,i smell ie and lady to be serious you are olosho.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by catwalq(f): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
2buffagain:

Can you imagine sis?
Later they will say "there is no job", but folks on here show every day how un-hirable they are when they cannot even read and comprehend before they start writing nonsense.

No mind them.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by ebby9z(m): 10:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Netanyahu1:
They like guys in Range Rovers and G wagons, but don't like the smell of rotten poo.
As in ehn. I tire. As is she didn't know before when he was buying her iPhone, designer clothes and popping Hennessey at clubs
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by pietrofisher: 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Y'all commenting.... My name is Peter Ebunoluwa AGBAOSI. I got the post from. RANT HQ and I posted that thing on my wall to educate my friends on FB but that jobless blogger picked on it.

I'm a guy, not a babe... Enjoy the screenshot chats between i and the bitch blogger...

Idiot... I be hustler, next time, you get ur facts right before you post anything.... I'm here to ruin you

1 Like

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Onisokuso1(m): 1:06am On Feb 02, 2018
Ever8054:
......eating bread with poo...oh..God I think the last said t has already left for heaven...let angel Gabriel just sound the trumpet abeg...

This is what it looks like here sad

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 09, 2018
HeWrites:
Have heard about Yahoo guys using poo to eat bread but they told me it happened most especially in Ilesha, Osun State.

How on earth these guys think poo will bring them fortune its just stupidity.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
This olodo hanti can Fabricate fat lie ehh �
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
And u have been deep kissing dat poo filled mouth all these yrs and swallowing all the poo filled salivacheesy. Chaicheesy.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Missyford31:

How on earth these guys think poo will bring them fortune its just stupidity.
na recepe wey dhier native doctor dey give dem. Different ritual recepe to follow to make money. There was one incident dat happened two streets away in d street i reside some two yrs back. This young boy just returned from ghana then he matcheted his mother and was about eating her intestines until they caught him. He said dat was the instruction given to him by the ghanian native doctor so he could be wealthy. Many of dese yahoo plus guys are ready to do anything to hit big money.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by abiolamitodun(m): 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
lefulefu:
na recepe wey dhier native doctor dey give dem. Different ritual recepe to follow to make money. There was one incident dat happened two streets away in d street i reside in benin some two yrs back. This young boy just returned from ghana then he matcheted his mother and was about eating her intestines until they caught him. He said dat was the instruction given to him by the ghanian native doctor so he could be wealthy. Many of dese yahoo plus guys are ready to do anything to hit big money.
Jesus Christ some guys are heartless and at the same time empty headed
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
abiolamitodun:

Jesus Christ some guys are heartless and at the same time empty headed
heartless,wicked,emotionless and dumbcheesy..thats how most yahoo plus guys are built. If dey can use their own mother and father for rituals then wetin be girlfriendcheesy.thank God i no get sister cos na everytime my heart for dey go up anytime i see her dey chase after a guy with benzcheesy.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by abiolamitodun(m): 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
lefulefu:
heartless,wicked,emotionless and dumbcheesy..thats how most yahoo plus guys are built. If dey can use their own mother and father for rituals then wetin be girlfriendcheesy.thank God i no get sister cos na everytime my heart for dey go up anytime i see her dey chase after a guy with benzcheesy.
hmmm
we wey be house of sisters...u remind me of the day my sister sent me a pics of her boyfriend...the first question I asked her was hope this guy is not a Yahoo boy. .
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
abiolamitodun:

hmmm
we wey be house of sisters...u remind me of the day my sister sent me a pics of her boyfriend...the first question I asked her was hope this guy is not a Yahoo boy. .
haha good question u asked hercheesy. Anytime u see ur sister around a dude who lives a lavish lifestyle without no means of livelihood biko codedly interogate d guy to know wetin im dey do in order to keep ur sisters safe. All dese yahooboys/yahoo plus boys be prowling like hungry lions looking for a girl's destiny to usecheesy. Anyway na girls wey guilty dey fall for dhier hand.
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Hassanmaye(m): 6:13am On Jan 09, 2022
donstan18:
The moment you think you are wise, not knowing you'v been used long ago.

Don't go and check yourself spiritually, stay there and be forming shit and shiiiiiiiiiit detective on facebook.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Hassanmaye(m): 6:18am On Jan 09, 2022
Colleverage:
grin you are not even adventurous instead of you to use the sh*t take do dirty sanchez or hot lunch with your boyfriend in bed, this na why nigerian men dey cheat their women are not just interesting in bed na just to lie down like wood give muffled noises maybe throw in doggy if na your lucky day mtchew
Haha wickedness of highest other
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Hassanmaye(m): 6:19am On Jan 09, 2022
They like guys in Range Rovers and G wagons, but don't like the smell of rotten poo.
grin grin
Re: Lady Dumps Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend For Eating Bread & Poo by Hassanmaye(m): 6:21am On Jan 09, 2022
7footre:
Whenever you are having a bad day, remember this lady who has been kissing a mouth garnished with poo and bread and know say no be your own worst pass
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

4 Reasons Why Women With Big Butts Attract Most Men / 37-Year-Old Teacher Impregnated By 14-Year-Old Student In The U.S. (Photos) / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.