Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading (2919 Views)

What Naira Marley Has Lost So Far!!! / I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... / You Lost Your Virginity At What Age? Matured People Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2018
9japrof:
I have attended several classes on forex and i can't still claim to be a pro on forex.

Forex pays to those who know the market intricacies, but you know now the nigerian factor, because it pays A, everyone jumps into the game and gets burnt in the process
you are right man
To be a pro in forex it take more than you can give
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2018
Kingsteve:

You can search for Humble Crypto Class 1 on Telegram.
I got you man
Is the name combine or separate
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Britboy(m): 8:22am On Feb 02, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I got you man

It's separate, but during the search, you can try both combos for better results.
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Kingsteve(m): 8:28am On Feb 02, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I got you man

Yeah, like Britboy already suggested...you can try both combos during the search.
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2018
Kingsteve:

Yeah, like Britboy already suggested...you can try both combos during the search.
I see man
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 8:46am On Feb 02, 2018
Britboy:

It's separate, but during the search, you can try both combos for better results.
thanks man
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by ba7man(m): 9:26am On Feb 02, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
Not much. I didn't invest too much, just $300 and i lost $270, cashed out $30 lol
I can't believe people make money from that venture. They must have really good intuition and confidence.
It must be your trading strategy that's not right.

Do you set caps to limit your losses?

It's best you do it both ways too.

Or just find an account manager with a proven track record of delivering and hand it over to him, saves you the stress of having sleepless nights and waiting for global news that can affect forex.
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2018
ba7man:
It must be your trading strategy that's not right.

Do you set caps to limit your losses?

It's best you do it both ways too.

Or just find an account manager with a proven track record of delivering and hand it over to him, saves you the stress of having sleepless nights and waiting for global news that can affect forex.
you think is easy as you said
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by ba7man(m): 10:59am On Feb 02, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
you think is easy as you said
My friend is making money off forex.

He cuts his profit, he cuts his losses......
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2018
ba7man:
My friend is making money off forex.

He cuts his profit, he cuts his losses......
not your friend what of you

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by ba7man(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
not your friend what of you
I chose Bitcoin instead.
Re: How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:08am On Feb 02, 2018
ba7man:
I chose Bitcoin instead.
okoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Final Year Student Hangs Himself After Getting Carry Over (see Photos) / Celibacy! Are You Crazy? / She Said Something: My First Client as a PayPal Exchanger [Picture]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.