Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... (1004 Views)

What Naira Marley Has Lost So Far!!! / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / How Much Have You Lost So Far In Forex Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by Cybertroll: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2023
Nairalanders, where do I begin? cry

This evening, I strolled out to get some things from a nearby store after withdrawing the only money I have from my account. sad

Instead of going home, I decided to check on a friend of mine; a boy I've been toasting for the past few weeks. embarassed

I misplaced 2k on the way and I'm going insane! cry

This boy didn't even give me his phone number, though he said he doesn't have a phone... undecided

I need consolation. I'm so angry, I won't visit him for the next two weeks!!!

Also, someone should ask for my details and transfer the money to me. Please! Don't let me starve. embarassed cry
Re: I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by Cybertroll: 8:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
Unsympathetic pieces of sh** undecided
Re: I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Wow

Another nairalander topic

The money lost a boy
Or the boy lost his senses

4 Likes

Re: I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by DevilishMan: 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2023
OP you be man or woman?

3 Likes

Re: I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by Cybertroll: 9:03pm On Aug 05, 2023
DevilishMan:
OP you be man or woman?
Homophobic? undecided
Re: I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by DevilishMan: 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2023
Cybertroll:
Homophobic? undecided

Answer the question Seun Osewa 2.0!! angry

2 Likes

Re: I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by fyzaila: 9:17pm On Aug 05, 2023
Rada rada
Re: I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by Zigzagman: 2:39pm On Aug 06, 2023
OP, what about the lady that lost a million to her fiance in a love scam?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MRuCnn8VV4

What would you have done. Better thank God that what you lost is negligible
Re: I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by Rokiat(f): 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
In this day and age women chase men and are even foolish and dumb enough to waste their precious dollars on them?

I can’t believe this you must be a troll a male pretending to be female one line for sure.

It will be a cold day in hell before I chase any mother fu…cking man.

And Jesus will come down before I give ‘em money as well may God forbid bad things absolute nonsense!
Re: I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by MrsTwrite(f): 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2023
What you need is paracetamol and sleep.
Re: I Lost So Much Money Because Of A Boy... by Ikpunnegi01: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2023
Are you she going to toast a he that refused to give you his number or are you he going to visit a he that refused to give you his number; you are confusing us!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls Will Say I Love The Beach I Love Road Trips I Love... / Is This Guy For Real Or Am I Smelling Rats? / Your First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.