Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo (3317 Views)

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / A Female Student Of 16yrs And A Male Teacher Of 29 / Ladies & Gents, If You Remember This, Just Know You Are Old - See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by messi12345(f): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
A paedophile who had sex with a 13-year-old boy after grooming him on Facebook and exchanging explicit pictures has been jailed for five years.

Charlene Cole, 29, befriended the child online in May this year and initially thought he was aged 19.

But after finding out his real age she carried on messaging him and shared sexually explicit images.

The pair arranged to meet in August when Cole travelled 120 miles from her home from Southall, Middlesex, to New Milton train station, Hants.
The pair ended up camping in a tent at the seaside beauty spot of Hengistbury Head, Christchurch.

Cole plied the boy with Stella Artois lager before they had sex once that night
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/01/ways-to-handle-breast-of-woman-during.html{/url}
Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by Annnonymous: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
How is it now rape?
Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by mexxmoney: 3:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
It's konji the wicked producer

3 Likes

Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by dhamstar(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
WHERE ARE THE FEMINISTS?
Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by ibori1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 01, 2018
Coutinho left Liverpool Liverpool 4 VS 3 Manchester city Who's coutinho?? Coutinho who? Next match Swansea 1 VS Liverpool 0
Sanchez left arsenal Arsenal 2 VS 1 Chelsea Alexis who?? Sanchez who We go kill anybody! Next match Swansea 3 VS Arsenal 1
Lmfaoooo ��������
Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Annnonymous:
How is it now rape?
. If it was the other way now,you will be the first to say men are scum. But since it involve a woman,you asking how is it rape instead of condemning the act.The boy is a minor and that is what you should be concerned of. Hypocrisy is a disease.
Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. If it was the other way now,you will be the first to say men are scum. But since it involve a woman,you asking how is it rape instead of condemning the act.The boy is a minor and that is what you should be concerned of. Hypocrisy is a disease.

That's a male actually. I know you picked on his comment because you thought it's a female. His comments and that of other male posters, that includes you...is the typical response from guys.

Rather than speak against the act, they rather trivialise it or call on feminists.

We should be thankful it happened in a functional society and the posters above weren't the judge. The culprit got jail time.
Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

That's a male actually. I know you picked on his comment because you thought it's a female. His comments and that of other male posters, that includes you...is the typical response from guys.

Rather than speak against the act, they rather trivialise it or call on feminists.

. I mentioned him because he should ve condemned the act rather than asking if that was a rape. That was the reason I reminded him that the guy is still a minor and what the lady did is bad.Besides,I wasn't wrong in thinking that its a lady behind the moniker,nothing to differentiate. M or F.
Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. I mentioned him because he should ve condemned the act rather than asking if that was a rape. That was the reason I reminded him that the guy is still a minor and what the lady did is bad.

Yea, and you thought it's a female too.

"If it was the other way now,you will be the first to say men are scum"

Keep educating and reminding them, it's necessary.

1 Like

Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:50pm On Feb 01, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Yea, and you thought it's a female too.

"If it was the other way now,you will be the first to say men are scum"

Keep educating and reminding them, it's necessary.
. Yea I thought so
Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by BaeMercy(f): 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2018
Stupid Woman
Re: A Woman Of 29 Years Old Force And Raped A Boy Of 13 Years Old See Photo by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Good rape is truly a disease in our society that needs a cure.At least she would serve her time in jail but here in my country I wonder what happens to paedophlies,rapist and pepertrators of other sexual acts.

(1) (Reply)

Baby , My Dad Said My Bride Price Is 9 . 5 Million Naira – Reply As A Boyfriend / Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Bare Bum To Followers During Spa Session To Fix Her Ce / Sleeping With Married Women Worse Than Sleeping With Married Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.