Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Bare Bum To Followers During Spa Session To Fix Her Ce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Bare Bum To Followers During Spa Session To Fix Her Ce (3330 Views)

"I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars / Fans Left Shocked As Zodwa Wabantu Cleans Her House Pantyless / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Bare Bum To Followers During Spa Session To Fix Her Ce by Made4naijalove: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2019
Zodwa Wabantu, the South African dancer who is famously known for dancing pantless on stage took to her Instagram page to expose her bare bum as she shared a video of herself getting her cellulite fixed during a spa session.

Most recently, a male fan was filmed sticking his finger in between the legs of Wabantu, who was clearly unbothered while she was hosting a gig.

Addressing the incident, she explained that she was not bothered by being touched by the men, as they were her supporters, who came to see her perform.

She told TshisaLIVE: “They are my fans, there was no abuse whatsoever, and no harm was done.”

She added that the people who were commenting on the issue were not at her show and were not supportive of her career. “Those men are the ones who support me, not all these people making noise. I am theirs.” Here is the video below

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/zodwa-wabantu-exposes-her-bare-bum-to-followers-during-spa-session-to-fix-her-cellulite/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Bare Bum To Followers During Spa Session To Fix Her Ce by Made4naijalove: 3:03pm On Aug 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Were You Able To Achieve Your Goals This Year? / P0rnstar School Of Science : Hilarious Name Of A School Thats Has Got People Tal / How To Steal Meat From Pot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.