Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ways To Handle The Breast Of A Woman During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Handle The Breast Of A Woman During Sex (3270 Views)

Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Approaching The Beautiful Woman: How To Handle The Pressure Points / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Handle The Breast Of A Woman During Sex by vanvicker12345(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2018
Many males invest a lot time eying a female’s breasts; nevertheless, when the garments are off behind shut doors, they do not know just what to do with them!

A sexologist, Stephen de Wit, notes that for a lot of ladies, breasts are a location of great pleasure, yet many men are ignorant of this, and prefer to go straightaway for sex once the lady’s participation is safeguarded– with little attention to the breasts.

A few other guys are recognized to deal with the breasts in hostile manner, not minding the sensitivity and also the fact that incorrect handling could avoid the woman as well as eliminate her libido.
Inning accordance with obstetrics/gynaecologist, Dr. Christiane Northrup, the most effective method to take care of the busts is to delicately stimulate the nipple areas, either with hands or, better still
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/01/ways-to-handle-breast-of-woman-during.html{/url}

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood_short_sexy_movie / If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / My Trauma (dating An Underage).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.