Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,601 members, 7,816,493 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks (1052 Views)

Girl Tears Off Boyfriend TV From Wall In Rage Of Fury (pic/vid) / 9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / Lady Cuts Off Husby's Testicles And Uses It To Cook Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by KNEO777: 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
A jealous girlfriend has allegedly cut off her boyfriend's penis after finding out he had complimented another woman's looks.

Zhana Nurzhanova became furious when she found out her boyfriend had sent his sister pictures of another woman. The victim, who has not been named, sent the pictures of an acquaintance, complimenting her on her appearance.

After finding out about the pictures, Nurzhanova, 36, slipped her boyfriend a sleeping pill and waited for him to pass off. The woman, who works at a beauty salon in Astana, Kazakhstan, then allegedly injected him with a local anaesthetic and cut off his willy.

Nurzhanova then drove the victim to hospital for treatment, where she was arrested after doctors called the police. Unfortunately for the victim, surgeons have been unable to reattach his member.

Nurzhanova is facing three to six years jail if she is found guilty. Residents in Astana have been commenting on the case on forums, speculating on her motive.

One said: “It looks like she made this decision with a cool head.

“She planned to call before committing the crime.”
[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/02/jealous-lady-emasculates-boyfriend-for-complimenting-another-womans-looks/

Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by bjayx: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
Just cos of compliment
That's devilish...
Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by femolacqua(m): 7:19pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is serious, someone can't compliment in peace again.
Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by Snow02: 7:22pm On Feb 01, 2018
lord save me from kharishika, man I can't imagine losing my c*ck jesu I'd never forgive myself
Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by Johnflowey1738(f): 7:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
kiss The Lady be like How can you look at her when am here
Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by HallaDaTruth: 7:43pm On Feb 01, 2018
So he is now a woman, so sad. May a devil never fall in love with me

Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by Gblazzz(m): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
This is funny, abi the lady tie the guy hands & legs, this is unbelieveable, mere compliment, what about me that use to flirt with every girl, na bomb she go stone me.
Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by blues343(m): 8:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
The One way Pain me Pass An Say She Will Be Facing 3-6 years jail term if Found Guilty. Make I Hear Say I No Cut HER OWN THING BACK...
Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by Ebije1(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
dis one pass me abeg...

1 Like

Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by justiniyke29: 8:48pm On Feb 01, 2018
and another soul has been added to the cockless army.
Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 01, 2018
KNEO777:
A jealous girlfriend has allegedly cut off her boyfriend's penis after finding out he had complimented another woman's looks.

Zhana Nurzhanova became furious when she found out her boyfriend had sent his sister pictures of another woman. The victim, who has not been named, sent the pictures of an acquaintance, complimenting her on her appearance.

After finding out about the pictures, Nurzhanova, 36, slipped her boyfriend a sleeping pill and waited for him to pass off. The woman, who works at a beauty salon in Astana, Kazakhstan, then allegedly injected him with a local anaesthetic and cut off his willy.

Nurzhanova then drove the victim to hospital for treatment, where she was arrested after doctors called the police. Unfortunately for the victim, surgeons have been unable to reattach his member.

Nurzhanova is facing three to six years jail if she is found guilty. Residents in Astana have been commenting on the case on forums, speculating on her motive.

One said: “It looks like she made this decision with a cool head.

“She planned to call before committing the crime.”
[url][/url]https://www.mojidelano.com/2018/02/jealous-lady-emasculates-boyfriend-for-complimenting-another-womans-looks/

I swear to God the names of her entire family will not be found in the book of life or on the register of those in hell. Like Enoch, they will walk with me and be found no more.
Re: Jealous Lady Cuts Off Boyfriend's Penis For Complimenting Another Woman's Looks by uboma(m): 10:14pm On Feb 01, 2018
The heart is a woman runs deep.
Do not intentionally hurt a woman because you never can tell......

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims / Photo Of Physically -challenged Nigerian Mother Taking Her 3 Kids To School. / Have You ever Regretted Loosing Your Virginity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.