Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

My World - Jflash - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My World - Jflash (16346 Views)

Poem: My Love Is My World / My World Best / My World: Metaphorical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My World - Jflash by DemiKOL(f): 8:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
Jasmineflash:

Oga mi, u still dey

hsd
oga ke? I still dey follow......... I dey loyal..
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2018
CHAPTER ELEVEN

We stopped and Adrian turned to look at me with a satisfied look on his face "so how was it? He asked

"It was awesome"

I don't know if the champaign I drank earlier was beginning act up cos I was willing to go another round "let's do it again"

"No not today" he said getting out of the car

"Hey bro, how does it feel to be back on the road again" he said to Kim

"I almost forgot how free that felt" Kim replied with his hands in the air and beer in one hand, young babes were already patrolling the guy

Due to the race I felt so much energy, I kept asking questions upon questions and when Adrian is talking to his bro and friends I will be flirting with other guys

Am very social that why it easy for me to make friends but Adrian still gives me side looks just to make sure that no one is messing with his date

A guy who I was standing with did something if he had knew the repercussion he would not have done it,

We were talking then suddenly a guy came behind me spanked my cute ass, holy smokes I know smokes ain't holy but this time the are, "nah there thunder fire u"

I turned around and gave the guy a hot slap with the back of my right, I may be drunk but my brain has not gone to the market, "you asshole" Adrian on seeing what happened rushed the guy and gave him a few hard punches
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 7:34am On Mar 16, 2018
But I stopped him telling him the guy was mine, Adrian stepped aside and I let the the asshole to get on his feet, "Crazy bitch" the guy said and hit me on my temple I fell to the ground, Kim rushed to give the guy his own piece of mind but was stopped by Adrian

"Leave her, she said she can handle him"

"Are you insane, he is going to hurt her" Kim shot back trying to get pass through Adrian

"What do you care, she is not your girlfriend, is not like you love her" he said

On hearing this Kim stopped immediately, he looked at Adrian and pushed him back releasing himself from his hold and arrange his jacket angrily and marched to his car, he sat on the bonnet of his car watching

Kim's anger grew when he saw the guy draw me up by my hair, Adrian was also restraining himself from disobeying me while he watch

Although it was painful but I had let myself get kicked because I need to get their attention to my side, both Kim and the audiences as well, I have been playing trickish game ever since I was 8 now the power button has become a reflex action in my gene that I don't realize when I start playing tricks until I start

I didn't actually meant to start by showing them that am weak so that the would take my side and then later the would be surprised by my strength, although I was surprised at Kim's reaction but I decided to take advantage of it

Kim just couldn't sit and watch any longer he took off his jacket and was making advances towards the guy but stopped when he saw that the weak has now become the strong

I grabbed the guy's hand which was dragging my hair and put pressure on his pulse which caused him to release his gripped on my expensive hair,

"How dare you" I yelled at the guy then bend his wrist backwards it made him lose balance and with my other hand flat I his chest hard that he fell to the ground struggling for air, I had caused disorder in the movement of air in his lungs

He got up after getting the air he had begged for and taking a weak stance "let me just finish the guy" I said to myself

I gave him another hard blow and with my right leg I gave him a very fast but hard kick on his breastbone and he fell to the ground and turned in pain but couldn't get up, Adrian came to me and hug me tight

"Don't ever keep me on stand by like that again, we are a team we do things together" he said
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2018
"Since when were we a team" I said smiling at his statement, I was still in the hug when I realized that Kim was standing behind Adrian, I couldn't tell what his expression was he looked angry, surprised, annoyed, bewildered and blank

"Kim!" I said as I saw him

Adrian released me and turned to meet his brother "am sorry for what I said earlier...." He tried to explain

"You guys go on without me, I have someplace to be, i'll be back shortly" Kim cut in, he left after saying that, he got into his car then drove off while we stood watching him "what did I miss?" I asked myself

"What did you say to him?" I asked

"Nothing, let's go back home" he said then held my hand, I could hear people cheering my name as we headed for the car

We got to the house and the party was still going on, it almost 1 in the morning and the house was still booming

"When is this party going to end" I asked

"Whenever my sister decided to end it" He replied

His expression wasn't so bright, it not good for this party I need to brighten him up "so what do we do now" I asked

"I dunno, what do you want to do" he said touching my cheek sweetly but before I could answer some rugged girls have already claimed me for a dance

Adrian went and sat on the bar stool sipping his glass of red wine while he watch me sexily, I felt his eyes all over me like his was undressing me with his eyes,

At some point when I twerked I saw his eyes enlightened and his lips drawn in a smile but the glass he was sipping his drink from covered half of his smile making him look so dangerously hot

My initial motive of dancing change now I was dancing for him, I felt like his looking at me gave me flexibility that I danced swiftly and sexily, i know how guys wanted to hold that swaying hips of mine non succeeded but one did, I followed the beat and swirl around

I felt a hand on my waist and turning to see who it was Adrian, I smiled at him and let his hand direct the movement of my hips, we danced until I realized that

There was a feeling building up within me it was strong and magnetic filled with an unexplainable desire and want, our body kept getting closer and intimate, he held my hand and turned me around,

I rolled up into his arms and his hand positioned itself behind my back, he tenderly moved it up and down, now the heat was on top of the roof, he bend to kiss me, if he were someone else he would have found my hand on his neck and you know what that means

But surprisingly I stood there I couldn't lift my hand nor move myself, I just stood there looking at him, I almost had that kiss when someone who was dancing beside us pushed me and the mood was broken
Re: My World - Jflash by skubido(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d update jasman..

1 Like

Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2018
Adrian was pissed at the interruption, he took my hand and led me upstairs to his room, we entered the room then he locked the door and pushed me to the wall, he looked into my eyes and without a heads up he took my mouth in a deep kiss,

"Lawd of moses" I said within me as I unconsciously closed my eyes melting to the sweetness of his mouth

I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart start to race, as he pulled my jacket off and let it fall on the floor and brown vest then followed by my black leather trouser and I was left with my black pant and bra

"Black is really a good colour on you" he said with a longing in his eyes
"This isn't the first time you're seeing me naked" I said lowering my face as i felt an unexplainable shyness God knows were it came from, I just couldn't look into his eyes

"Not completely naked thou"

"What's the difference"

Before I knew what was happening he carried me up in his arms and gently dropped me on the bed,

"Mahn you look very sexy just laying there" he said then stood up to pull his cloth off, I looked away but he urge me to look and mahn I got so aroused at his magnificent male structure

Now I was feeling unbearably hot from the inside especially within my Clitoris and I wanted to touch and massage the area but no need he helped me and increased the fire

Laying there before Adrian completely unclad was me jade or better still Nicole, expecting something exciting that I've never felt before in my innocent life, I didn't know why I had so much trust in Adrian that I didn't think of anything else but that moment
Re: My World - Jflash by skubido(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2018
skubido:
Hmmmm

Why the Hmmm
Re: My World - Jflash by itsandi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2018
Interesting update smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: My World - Jflash by skubido(m): 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2018
Jasmineflash:

Why the Hmmm

haaaaaaaa, as e dey go ni, smile
Re: My World - Jflash by igit270: 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
happy Easter jasmine being a while ooo
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 11:51am On Apr 04, 2018
igit270:
happy Easter jasmine being a while ooo

Same long time

1 Like

Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2018
He leaned closer and I felt that chemistry building strongly and as much as he wanted to hold me and devour me there, he had to take me up the mountain peak and then we fall together he was fully aware that am a virgin and he wanted to make my first sex a fantasy which he succeeded

As he leaned closer and kiss my lips his very smooth and broad chest touched the tip of my nipple, I felt a shiver run down through my spine and my stomach was becoming more upset at the torture this guy is putting me through, I became tensed

"Relax, it just the two of us" he said and put his hand under my waist and pulled me up to him and my body went flat with his, we sank back into the bed with his amazing male figure perfectly on me and surprisingly he wasn't so heavy

He spread my legs a little wide with his knees and lower himself into the cradle of my thigh, he cupped my breast and suckled on the nipple and with the thumb of his hand he played with it,

"I love you" he said looking into my eyes and kissed me deeply still playing with my nipple, I closed my eyes and opened myself to him, his hands went from one place to another and where ever his hand goes his mouth will follow with warm kisses

I found myself making sounds of pleasure to his touches and kisses until he fingered deep, I felt like the thunder of pleasure and uncertainty had strike me, I gasped and grabbed his chest digging my fingers into his skin

"Chill babe just chill...." he said and kissed my neck, my ear, the side of lip and then my lips while working his magic inside me that got me mad and almost crazy

The hormones in my vein were threatening to explode, I softly said his name but he smiled because the way I had called his name was filled with plea and want, am guessing he smiled because he has succeeded in getting this almighty girl to beg desperately

He withdrew his hand and spread my legs more wider then inserted himself inside me,

"Oh..." I gasped as I try to make a move but he pinned me down it was his moment now, he gently pushed forward crushing his chest against mine

The way he moved inside me was stimulating me like crazy, at first his thrusting was slow and gentle but little by little he increased speed

His throaty groans and my sweet moans made a melodious music, the sweet vibrations spread all over my body
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2018
I looked into his eyes and that soft brown eyes has suddenly become cold, he was more bigger, his muscles stood out, I placed my hand on his arm and I could feel the rush of blood, he looked like he was fighting with his emotions deep inside him and so was i

He hug me tight as he moved deeper his groans aroused me, both of us fighting against that which made us primitive human beings until we gave in
He fell on his back beside me breathing heavily and I was also laying on my back facing the ceiling and recollecting what has just happened to me

He reached out to me and draw me to his side so I lay on his chest then he tenderly pat my hair
"you are amazing, you know that" he said

I sighed "believe me when I tell u I didn't know I had it in me" I said very calmly

He chuckled, I realized that there is more to life than being trained to fight and protect yourself, than buying all the goodies and being loved and adored by people sometimes thats not only where happiness and relief comes from sometimes it comes by being joined together body and soul letting yourself feel the raw emotion of who you are and being appreciated in return and today I have uncovered the other part of my life that makes me a complete woman, I smiled at my thoughts then slept off..
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 11:56am On Apr 04, 2018
CHAPTER ELEVEN

the sound of glass breaking got me up, I opened my eyes to find myself lying comfortably on the bed with Adrian, I sat up and looked around for my cloths but couldn't find it I then got down and went to his wardrobe

I took out a white big Boyz shirt with a red design on it and put it on, I looked at him but he was sound asleep so tiptoe out of the room to avoid any noise that would wake him and gently closed the door behind me

The house was quiet and messed up, I could see no one except for silhouette figure of a man downstairs am guessing the person was the reason behind that sound

I went down the stairs to get a closer, it was already dawn and I could tell that the person there is Kim, sitting on the cushion drunk and in front of him on the table was about five different kinds of alcoholic wine

I stood at the foot of the stairs watching him that soft part of me was reaching out to console him from whatever sorrow he is drowning in

But I was shocked when I saw blood dripping from his right hand to the floor and from the looks of things he broke a glass with that hand,

I quickly rushed to his ask him what happened, how it happened even though the picture is clearly drawn for me to see

I carefully avoided the broken and pushing the table aside to give chance, I knelt before him and took his bleeding hand and start to remove the little pieces of glass stuck in his wounds

I asked him again I need to hear him to hear him to say it himself "what happened" I waited for an answer but heard nothing then I looked up at him but he fixed his gaze on me smiled and stroke my hair with his left hand

I myself couldn't move I was so caught up in that watery eyes of his that suddenly became thick it striked my curiosity, when the white man said human beings are not the same I should have believed it this people has personality that I have not known,

black is black white is white it runs in the blood, I wanted to know what is behind those eyes that looks carefree but still shaking, The secret he had locked up never to share to anyone

But the moment was cut when I had my name from behind and followed by a question that was directed at kim
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 11:58am On Apr 04, 2018
"dude, what happened....... " Adrian asked as he descend from stairs

I turned around to look at him but I notice Kim's attention had shifted down, I followed his gaze down to my breast, that was when I realized what I was wearing and without wearing a bra too and the shameless breast of mine was showing of it youth

Adrian now sat on the cushion next to Kim, I quickly stood up and turned around

"I'll go get dressed and come back to treat the wound" I said then moved carefully trying not to get pricked by any glass

I moved more quickly when I caught them staring at my back side, I can bet that I was blushing hot

I came back wearing a blue short jeans and a black singlet making sure I put on bra to avoid extra confusion, the maid who works in the house cleared the broken glass and mopped the tilled floor,

Adrian went to the kitchen to get water and a first aid box, Kim was already sleeping when I came down, I washed his hands and proceeded to apply disinfectant and other things necessary before putting the bandage

I got up and went to the kitchen to wash my hands Adrian came from behind and stood inches away from me and when I felt his breath on my neck I felt a shiver all over my body, I remembered when izunna and I were in that position back then only God knows what he would have done

I shuddered at the thought and decided to throw it back to the ancestors let the past remain in the past, he hug me from behind, kissed my neck then my shoulder then I turned to face him

"you okay?" he asked placing his jaw on my shoulder I turned to face him

"Yeah.... last night.... " he cut me off with a kiss

"last night was wonderful did you like it?" he asked

I smiled and nodded in reply and kissed him back, I had a tap on the door and turning to see who it is, Kim stood behind us his expression wasn't so good and the only thing he could say was "I would be upstairs"

"okay" Adrian said

"Do you need help?" I asked wanting to grab him Cuz he looked like he was going to fall any moment now

"no" he said calmly but there was anger in his voice and it was aimed at me
Re: My World - Jflash by skubido(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
Tanks a lot 4d update... Quite an age. Jah bless.

Dey smell trouble... Mo c wetin go happen sha..
Re: My World - Jflash by FortunateB(f): 2:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Nice update, and welcome back
Re: My World - Jflash by skubido(m): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
Sist plz comma update ooooo.

God bless
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2018
"he still got the hangover from last night drinking, I'll be right back...." Adrian said then went to help him up "come on mahn" he helped him and he supported him with his shoulder so he leans on it

"Am so not in this guy's friend list" I said to myself as I went up stairs to to Adrian's room

It was alredy afternoon Adrian and I were sitting in the luxurious sitting room watching TV and enjoying a bowl of popcorn when Kim came out of his room and came downstairs he was neatly dressed and his glamorous look was already back on like nothing happened

I looked at him "hey" I acknowledge him casually but he snubbed me and went to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of milk then came sat on the cushion next to us I noticed the bandage on his hand had been taken off, I was infuriated "this guy is really overdoing it" I said angrily in my mind,

Adrian phone rang and he answered it

"hey!..... Yeah........ Thanks man...... We got a hot race coming up tonight see you there" he said then dropped the phone

"who was that" I asked

Kim gave a out a frustrated sigh "really? You also interested in his personal life you are really to much" he got up and went to the fridge to refill his glass

"that's it, am done putting up with this guy" i said in my mind as I wanted standing up to go give that Bullhead a piece of my mind am not ready to hold grudges on any one let just get it over with

But Adrian placed both his hands on my shoulder, preventing me from getting up "it a surprise" he said to distract me from what his brother said then give me a quick kiss on my lips,

Lucy came in through the door holding up a key and she quickly sat beside me and placed the key on my hands

"Surprise, beautiful" she said happily

I was confused "what? What's this for" I asked

"Follow me" she said and head for the door, I followed

"this... is what the key is for" she said as she pointed to a black and yellow Lamborghini Huracán LP 580-2, my mouth dropped open and another word couldn't come out, I went to were the car is parked and turned to look at them in total excitement,

"she's a total freak" Kim said with both his hands in his pocket

Lucy gave him a look and he shrugged, "what! Am only saying" he said defending himself from her look

Adrian came up to me, he held my hand and went down on one knee looking up at me he said

"will you be my girl?"
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 4:56pm On Apr 15, 2018
I was quiet for a while, this question came too early and he proposed with a car I'll be damned if I don't accept but it'll be like I accepted him only for his money and fame

I looked at Lucy who shrugged in reply but the smile on her face show full approval I looked at Kim and I wished I didn't bother to look at him, looking down at the man kneeling in front of me I smiled

"Yes... " I said and before I could know his next move I was in his arms and being adored with kisses and I didn't care who was watching

"really man, why did you get her a car like mine" Kim interrupted my perfect moment

"yours is the best model of the year" he explained to Kim the facing me he said "and you deserve the best" he slide his arms around my waist and smiled gorgeously

"can't you change it, bro you know how I am, I like being the only one who has it" he said

"the color is different and I like it" I turned to Adrian "don't change it please" I said

"Kim I'll make it up to you, come on you got to help me out on this one" he tried to persuade him as the both went inside

Lucy came to me and touched the necklace I was wearing "so finally youve got it"

I didn't quite get what she is trying to explain but she continued "that dream I saw in your eyes the first time I saw you, you are now making it come through"

I smiled back "do you really think he meant it, this is my first relationship you know" I said to her

I could see a spark in her eyes that is like "no, it can't be" she was surprised "well that a problem considering Adrian is not a relationship type" she mumbled

"What" I said to call her attention

"nothing, it good but you have to be careful you don't want to be crying your hearts out when you finds out it broken" she said sounding pitiful

"careful?" I inquired

"Yeah the car I mean be careful with it, it very nice car"

I had a feeling she wasn't talking about the car but she knows how to bury things sharply so long as she doesn't want to explain

"so shall we go for a ride, I'll race you" she said heading for her car

"you bet" i replied as I went to my own brand new car
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2018
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

It feels so good to say the word "my car" especially when it the coolest car every cool guy is struggling to get

My drifting skills improved a lot within a week and I was already competing with the top racers of the racing club,

Lucy and I grew fond of each other and you will always see us together, Adrian has been a sweetheart making sure I don't complain about anything or lack anything

My case with Kim has become a lot better, we spent time sometimes since he became my tutor at driving while Adrian handles company matters, I got to understand and reason matters with him differently

I have always been avoiding opportunities of meeting Adrian's parent because I didn't how they would react on hearing the news that Adrian made a black girl his girlfriend even though my complexion is not black

Or how the would react I always had that African parents attitude as an imaginary description of his parent,

I only have two days to spend with Adrian, Lucy and possibly Kim too, Lucy and I sat in the living room looking for dress to buy online then decided to ask a question I have been meaning to ask for quite a while

"Lucy, does Kim have a girlfriend" I asked

"no... "

"Why.."

"his series of girlfriends has always disappointed him and ever since his last girlfriend broke up with him he refused to date again but he freely hangs out with ladies but doesn't fall for any"

"that's sad, is he bad at relationship" I asked

"um let's say non of the girls he dated could understand him like we do"

"Oh" silently I said, now that I was able to connect with Kim I felt really bad for him, I felt how lonely he must be feeling, then I heard his voice from behind

"why would I need to find a girlfriend when am an international celebrity, girls longs for me to just call their name, I can have as many as I want"

"Yeah that's true but you haven't found that one girl who will not only hangout with you but truly care and love you and not for your money and fame"

"what if I tell that I have found someone I love but she doesn't love me" he smirked as he said
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2018
He sat on the cushion and went online on his Facebook account, I almost jump when he frustratingly threw his phone hard on the glass table

"oh God, you scared me" I said calming my startled nerve

"what now" Lucy grudgingly said

"I can't go out, I can't watch TV and I can't even go on social media, uhhh I feel like a prisoner"

"why" I asked

He looked at me and fell on the cushion covering his face with the pillow on the cushion considering my question as irrelevant,

Lucy laughed and explain what happens when he does any of those

"you see being an artist has it own disadvantages, when he goes out his fans are everywhere and they press too so he has to be careful where he goes too so as not to be criticized and when he goes online massages, comment and followers from all angle won't let him surf around..... "

"oh my poor baby" I teased "I can teach you how to survive as a prisoner" I laughed

"am not a prisoner" he shouted and threw the pillow at us

We were still laughing and teasing him when the door opened and Mr and Mrs William Chu came in

"mum" Kim said looking very happy to see her, when I heard the word "mum" my heart skipped sharply I felt like hiding under the cushion since they haven't sighted me yet

Lucy's mum is a very beautiful woman in her forties but still young and fresh except for the small lines around her cheek I was astonished

"hi mum hi dad" Lucy greeted as she kissed and hugged her parent and as for me who is not a family member I greeted them formal bowing to show respect as their culture demands

Another thing that got me intimidated about Chinese rich parents is their attitude towards people of lower level than theirs

When you or your parents are not rich or influential as they are then you are not worthy to see them then talk less of saying hello

But Amadioha would have to strike my bones broken if I should hide my face say wetin happen my birth father was a richman until he died and transferred his wealth to me and my present father is a rich man, me myself nah hot cake loaded with cash so why would I fear face

As I thought of that it lifted my morah and I just bone, catch my levels and greeted "Hello, am jade, nice to meet you" I said bowing i became nervous

Lucy's mum stopped touching Kim's face and arranging his hair and looked at who just greeted, they father also stood still to know who I was, Lucy moved aside to give them a clearer view

Now am panicking to the highest order but I got to be graceful, for some seconds nobody said anything, Lucy mum came closer and took a thorough look at me
Re: My World - Jflash by skubido(m): 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Sist tanks a lot 4d update.

God bless
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2018
skubido:
Sist tanks a lot 4d update.

God bless

Amen oo

1 Like

Re: My World - Jflash by skubido(m): 8:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Good morning ma, how u doing

Quite an Age ooooo.

Plz comma update ooo. Tanks
Re: My World - Jflash by skubido(m): 12:16pm On Apr 28, 2018
Sista, hope u are Good, is been a while.
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 1:38pm On May 04, 2018
I've been traveling since last month and there wasn't much network where I went that's y I couldn't update
Re: My World - Jflash by skubido(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2018
Jasmineflash:
I've been traveling since last month and there wasn't much network where I went that's y I couldn't update

OK ooo, God will continue to guide u.
Sha don't forget us,
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 4:27pm On May 08, 2018
Amen oo
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 4:28pm On May 08, 2018
Let me just drop this for the meantime
Re: My World - Jflash by Jasmineflash(f): 4:52pm On May 08, 2018
"you look quite familiar" she said looking serious "you remind me of someone" she smiled a bit and the look on her face could tell that she misses that person

Adrian came in suddenly through the door almost out of breath, greeted his father and went to his mother to explain things

"mum!" he said as he gave her a kiss on the cheek then he turned to me and said in a whisper "Sorry am late"

"mum, dad this is jade the one I told you about" he introduced

"I have heard quite a deal about you from our son this is the first time he's talked to us about a girl, how are you" the father asked

"am fine thank you sir" I replied, being accepted by the father took some tension off me

"I have also heard about you, my dear don't be afraid I won't bite, I sometimes have that Impression on people sorry to have to put you through the trouble feel at home" she said with a beautiful smile

The song I was singing in my head "I don finish" stopped and my brain relaxed, my God the gravity emitting from this lady was strong enough to destroy my proof and evidence of being rich and enough to floor me like German floor

Lucy's mum turned to collect her bag from Kim who had been watching with a wide grind on his face

"you fear too much my mum is not harmful she is the most kindest person you have ever met" he said proudly and poked my forehead

Before I could retaliate Adrian draw me aside

"Babe you're okay?" he asked holding my hands

"yes considering I almost wet my pant" I sighed

"do you think it was obvious that I was scared of what she might do" I asked but I almost had a panic attack when I heard the mother's voice

"what's that?" she said

I closed my eyes tight praying to God then opened them and slowly turned around to face her "I don Bleep up oo why did I even say that" I queried myself in my mind but what I thought wasn't actually what was happening

"that mark on your shoulder? How did you get it?" she asked as if the answer meant her her life but before I could tell her she quickly ran up the stairs to her room and without a moment of delay she came running down with a frame in her hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Flash/short Stories Collection / The Whistle Blower / E-books Download: James Hardley Chase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.