Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,015 members, 7,835,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. (1745 Views)

Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? / Ladies, The Terms Tall Dark And Handsome Originally Referred To White Males / Husband Abroad For Three Year Study Programme? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by Ivynwa(f): 11:57am On Dec 31, 2011
Hello People!

Please there is a great need to get medical help for our fellow nairalander by name "Perx" who has been advised by her doctors in Nigeria to seek medical help abroad. She has a health issue in her hip/leg which the doctors attributed to a dislocation/fracture in her hip and also to some problem with her nervous system.

She needs to contact charity organisations in Europe, Canada, America etc to see whether any of such organisations will be willing to support her and sponsor her treatment abroad. Please if you are living in any of these parts of the world and have the contact information that can enable her get the help she needs, do send it to her in this thread. If you belong to any charity organisation that can sponsor her you can equally put in words for her and contact her here in nairaland. Hey! if you can afford to help sponsor her that will be wonderful too.

You can read her account and detail of the illness in this thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9796234#msg9796234 so as to understand it as it is in her very words. Please let us see how we can help get our sister the help that she needs.
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by claremont(m): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2011
I hate to believe that in a country of over 140 million people, there is no one who will be altruistic enough to finance this young man's medical treatment abroad. I think it will be easier for him to get a private/public sponsorship from Nigeria than getting humanitarian organisations abroad.
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by 25omega(m): 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2011
poster google doctors without borders and see if they have a mission in Nigeria also google red cross
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by Ivynwa(f): 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2011
Thanks Omega, we will do that----why didn't I remember that?
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2011
How sad. Well I don't know about Red Cross helping in such situation. I couldn't go thru the whole pages on the other thread. What's the deadline for the surgery and how much is needed.

You know Nigerians could be funny + corny. Just saying
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by perx(f): 1:11am On Jan 03, 2012
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by Ivynwa(f): 4:13am On Jan 03, 2012
REALITY101:

How sad. Well I don't know about Red Cross helping in such situation. I couldn't go thru the whole pages on the other thread. What's the deadline for the surgery and how much is needed.

You know Nigerians could be funny + corny. Just saying

Brother I don't know the cost of the surgery.
Do you want to sponsor her, that will be wonderful so that she can start healing.
I don't have her e-mail address---i will request that from her and you can discuss with her. Please she is not a scammer. Scammers disgust me and if she is one I will know that and not let her deceive anybody here. She simply needs help,was referred abroad by her doctors. You can visit the links up there where she explained the details and you can comment to her, she will reply you there as she is more active on that thread.
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by Mynd44: 4:29am On Jan 03, 2012
hmmm
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by perx(f): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2012
REALITY101:

You know Nigerians could be[b] funny + corny[/b]. Just saying

true true

Ivynwa:

Brother I don't know the cost of the surgery.
Do you want to sponsor her, that will be wonderful so that she can start healing.
I don't have her e-mail address---i will request that from her and you can discuss with her. Please she is not a scammer. Scammers disgust me and if she is one I will know that and not let her deceive anybody here. She simply needs help,was referred abroad by her doctors. You can visit the links up there where she explained the details and you can comment to her, she will reply you there as she is more active on that thread.

thank u again. uk, usa ,europe are more expensive than india in terms of medical fees, scans, mri, surgery, etc. i got so many estimates/cost through email for one leg. ranging from 15,000 dollars to 50,000 dollars minus visa fee, air tickets for 2 (i am a wheelchair user), bta, feeding, accommodation, rehabilitation/physio, etc
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by Mynd44: 6:27pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by ceasyc(f): 2:55pm On Jan 06, 2012

THREAD IS NOW UNLOCKED/OPEN THANK GOD
all gibberish, insults, etc removed From d thread. yayyyy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=826801.msg9892185#msg9892185
Re: A Nairalander Referred Abroad For Treatment Needs Contact Info Of Charity Orgs. by perx(f): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2012
thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Started Enjoying My Relationship When I Started Lying. / My Friend Is In Dire Trouble!! Advices Needed! / Help! I Caught My Fiance With Another Man!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.