Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" (5186 Views)

What Do People Mean When They Say They Are "In An Open Relationship"? / Are There Really Irreconcilable Differences In Marriage? / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by Spanishfly(f): 12:59am On Apr 18, 2010
It amazes me or I wonder what people actually mean when they say they divorce or break up due to "irreconcilable differences". I can understand cheating, not being compatible but what constitutes that irreconcilable difference that cannot be worked out or forgiven? Is it just the cheating classified as such?
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by Akinagirl(f): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2010
It doesnt have to just mean cheating. It can be a number of things. So the couple decide muturally that the relationship will no longer work.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by madlady(f): 5:58am On Apr 18, 2010
Spanishfly:

It amazes me or I wonder what people actually mean when they say they divorce or break up due to "irreconcilable differences". I can understand cheating, not being compatible but what constitutes that irreconcilable difference that cannot be worked out or forgiven? Is it just the cheating classified as such?

No, cheatings not the worst thing by any means.

Some couples are so incompatible that if they stay together someone may end up in the grave and the other may be charged for murder lipsrsealed
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by afiq(m): 6:46am On Apr 18, 2010
gotta be tired of dealing with someone's true color, tired of commitment or loosing their freedom etc,
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by daduke2k(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2010
Irr.e. .c.önci. . .lab. . . .le. . Di.f. . .fe. . .ren. . . .ces. . . , make i chek dictionary.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by silentc(m): 10:33am On Apr 18, 2010
Let me give you an example of an irreconcilable difference.

She wants children and he does not. She will never be happy in a marriage where she feels she has to give up something that is important and dear to her to make it work. He wont budge and she wont budge. If they divorce, that can be seen as an irreconcilable difference.

1 Like

Re: What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by daduke2k(m): 12:26am On Apr 19, 2010
More clarifications please. . . .
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by Osama10(m): 12:32am On Apr 19, 2010
Simply differences that are irreconcilable. cheesy
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by Outstrip(f): 3:14am On Apr 19, 2010
Osama10:

Simply differences that are irreconcilable. cheesy

LOL. For real though. How else can it be explained. Problems that could not be solved. It could mean anything really
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by Toks2008(m): 4:34am On Aug 14, 2014
Spanishfly: It amazes me or I wonder what people actually mean when they say they divorce or break up due to "irreconcilable differences". I can understand cheating, not being compatible but what constitutes that irreconcilable difference that cannot be worked out or forgiven?Is it just the cheating classified as such?

I think it is a blatAnt excuse.

If there is sincere love,they can always work stuffs out.

Check out that party that brings that excuse up and you will dscover that there is more to it.
Re: What Do People Mean When They Say "irreconcilable Differences" by onegig(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Toks2008:

I think it is a blatAnt excuse.

If there is sincere love,they can always work stuffs out.

Check out that party that brings that excuse up and you will dscover that there is more to it.
Really? Why would someone bring up such ideas when its just not working out?

Not all issues can be sorted. Better they go their seperate parts than cohabit in a toxic environment.

(1) (Reply)

Why Cant I Fall Inlove With White Guys? / A Funny Experience On My First Date With The Girl Of My Dreams:yesterday / To The Ladies..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.