Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted (37739 Views)

Bbnaija: How Nigerians Reacted To Gedoni’s Eviction / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by nigeriapenmedia: 10:22am On Feb 02, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by gurunlocker: 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Most women lives on makeup to look good these days...

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Warldbest(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2018
Y
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Wazzaowner(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Jobless Man, Wanna masturbate to the BBN show got disappointed. Get A job bro.

4 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Warldbest(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wtf
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Victornezzar: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Can't wait for champions league night ahbeg

Rooting for Manu wink

Mou should sell darmian, young, smalling, herrera, fellaini

What are these guys still doing in the club

56 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bbn is realy paying nairaland mods,imagine,no comment at all nd it hits fp....i give up
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
She is talking as if she herself look flawless without makeup.
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Chevronstaff: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
lol....True talk...
This Big Brother Naija season 3 dey boring self..
At this point you gotta miss Bisola with her Musical creativity , TTT with his talent ,Efe with pidgin, T boss and nagging and co... These current housemates just dey here dey make noise....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Enemyofpeace: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
I am at home washing bbn and the big brother gaved the a very difficult task as a punishment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hahahhaha
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by biomustry: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
Kudos to the men out there who are just the way they are, getting curved by these types of ladies, men are the kings cheesy

Women are.......

12 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
I weak sha

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by ZirdoRoray(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Transfer deadline day has passed.
Manchester United defender Chris Smalling says Alexis Sanchez's move to the club is 'big welcome' for the rest of the squad which I think will help tremendously.

13 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Terminator1234g: 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ipob boots trying to distract the nation

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Realdeals(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
They've scammed big brother

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Spar7tan(m): 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Operation sack Antonio conte!!!

9 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Elnino4ladies: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2018
Victornezzar:
Can't wait for champions league night ahbeg

Rooting for Manu wink

Mou should sell darmian, young, smalling, herrera, fellaini

What are these guys still doing in the club

Are you okay?
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by elegantslayer(f): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I am at home washing bbn and the big brother gaved the a very difficult task as a punishment
wash am wella,dont forget to wash harder with omo,it removes tough stains

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Victornezzar: 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Are you okay?
Yup

I am

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Enemyofpeace: 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
elegantslayer:
wash am wella,dont forget to wash harder with omo,it removes tough stains
are you washing it too,this big brother wants to kill these childrens o
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by XingXhang(m): 12:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Hala Madrid... grin

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by ThisTrend(f): 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
This shouldnt be surprising anyway
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by bjayx: 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
Useless program...at the moment, they r picking rice n beans grain. How did we lose our values? The standard is low now cos of money.
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Machiavelli1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 02, 2018
I just hope Giroud will do better than Morata.

11 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Machiavelli1(m): 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Nackzy:
Gary Cahill dissapointed Chelsea again...clueless Defender
I prefer the combo of Christensen and Rudiger....

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by RSVP: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I am at home tongue washing tongue bbn and the big brother gaved embarassedthe tongue a very difficult task as a punishment

I don't want to quote you but i need to know how you take wash ham. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by edgeP(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang may not be fit to make his Arsenal debut against Everton on Saturday .................. kai

6 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by DONADAMS(m): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
I swear...even me
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
bjayx:
Useless program...at the moment, they r picking rice n beans grain. How did we lose our values? The standard is low now cos of money.
It is useless but you are watching it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dstv Wahala (Photo) / BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) / Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party ( Week 8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.