Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted (37753 Views)

Bbnaija: How Nigerians Reacted To Gedoni’s Eviction / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / See How Nigerians Reacted To Cee-c Losing The Star Prize Of #bbnaijafinale Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Nackzy: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Machiavelli1:
I prefer the combo of Christensen and Rudiger....
No no no Christensen wasn't in the pitch Wen they started scoring..
Cahill was the closest defender to the attackers that scored all the 3 goals... Just take ur time and watch the match again... Normally Cahill, Rudiger and Zappacosta are completely Clueless

5 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Enemyofpeace: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
RSVP:

I don't want to qoute you but i need to know how you take wash ham. grin
I am washing it on DSTV na
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Authoreety: 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
She is talking as if she herself look flawless without makeup.

heheheheh.. make up ambassador
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by bjayx: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
It is useless but you are watching it.
I swear...na my family friend dey watch am.
I just dey update some apps on my phone
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by RSVP: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I am washing it on DSTV na

Ok. DSTV issa bae kiss

Keep washing bro cool

Thug grin grin

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
bjayx:
I swear...na my family friend dey watch am. I just dey update some apps on my phone
Hahahaha.
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by karlnyeno: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
I love this new trend on nairaland, Chan final Morocco vs Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Enemyofpeace: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
RSVP:

Ok. DSTV issa bae kiss

Keep washing bro cool

Thug grin grin
this big brother is weekend o, come and see the punishment he gaved these childrens,very very weekend man
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by talk2percy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
When Saclux paint is no longer at their reach to cover the patches...
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by 3kay945(m): 1:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
I wil tune in this night for the first time to watch few minutes of the madness.

Packaging has taken over.
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by donem: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Victornezzar:
Can't wait for champions league night ahbeg

Rooting for Manu wink

Mou should sell darmian, young, smalling, herrera, fellaini

What are these guys still doing in the club
U Didnt add Phil Jones?

rg
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by danniyal(m): 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sat Feb 03
13:30 Burnley ? - ? Manchester City
16:00 AFC Bournemouth ? - ? Stoke City
16:00 Brighton & Hove Albion ? - ? West Ham United
16:00 Leicester City ? - ? Swansea City
16:00 Manchester United ? - ? Huddersfield Town
16:00 West Bromwich Albion ? - ? Southampton
18:30 Arsenal ? - ? Everton

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Psoul(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2018
Just ask them to swim in the swimming pool for 10mins as pre-audition exercise.
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Guyman02: 1:31pm On Feb 02, 2018
edgeP:
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang may not be fit to make his Arsenal debut against Everton on Saturday .................. kai

We want him to play, the loss against Swansea was too hard on us

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by Apina(m): 2:05pm On Feb 02, 2018
Wenger is mad! undecided

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by MahatmaGhandi: 2:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
I beg I hear say dem don approve the referendum for us to vote for who go be captain of Nigerian national team. Please I need update.
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by debolayinka(m): 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chikita66:
She is talking as if she herself look flawless without makeup.
Did you read the post at all?

Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by YoungKeem(m): 3:06pm On Feb 02, 2018
But that Anheeka is beautiful even with those pimples... As for BamBam i don't know lol
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by stevecantrell: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2018
Machiavelli1:
I prefer the combo of Christensen and Rudiger....

My dream duo anyday..
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by newslifeop: 5:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oh
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by crookes(m): 5:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
My fellow nairalanders I need your help please. I lost my mother early this year. I wrote jamb and fortunately for me I was offered admission to Study Psychology in the University of Jos.. Please I need your help to enable me raise some money for my registrations which i was able to raise #45,750 and am still in need of about #50,000. Please help me out to make this dream of mine come true.. Account number: 3065131511
Account name: Zingak Cyrus
Bank name: first bank.. Below is the admission notification to show my honesty please.. God bless you all
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by banre(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
so some people dey actually watch this useless show
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by temibanks(m): 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
I heard Buhari Can Cook... How true?
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by quiyyah(f): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
I am at home washing bbn and the big brother gaved the a very difficult task as a punishment

You need to participate also
Re: Bbnaija To "Give Water And Wipes To All The Ladies" - Precious Ezenzu Reacted by nigeriapenmedia: 3:41am On Feb 18, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) / Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party ( Week 8) / Dstv Wahala (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.