Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa (47762 Views)

Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Stupidity Or Love? - Man Pushes Her Lover About In A Trolley, Says Is His Job / See How This Caring Man Moved His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by ufuosman(m): 2:26pm On Feb 02, 2018
Dis one weak me
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Damfostopper(m): 2:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
This man might be the man picture dat was found inside a bottle with cross inside floating in the river that made fp yesterday
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by emmalord(m): 2:30pm On Feb 02, 2018
senior mum love grin grin grin
Bhelamblog:
A Jobless man and his pattern of expressing love is currently causing mixed reactions on the internet, after photos of him pushing his girlfriend around in a babysitter in Cape Town area of South Africa flooded social media..

The 42-year-old man named Lizo Taliwe says he loves her too much, and so for that he won't let her feet touch the ground, And since he doesn't have a car, he will have to push her around, According to him its something that he enjoys alot.

According to Daily sun each time the man his 40-year-old girlfriend, Zukiswa Dyantyi go out, she sits in the trolley and he pulls or pushes it to their destination

"She is my queen and it’s my job to take care of her in any way. I enjoy what I’m doing and I don’t mind the hot weather. As long as my queen is happy, I’m happy too." He told Daily Sun

For her part, Zukiswa said she's enjoying every bit of his attention and care, that she feels like a queen, adding that she chose to be with Lizo because he treats her like the queen she is.

The couple, who have been together for eight years, said they fail to understand why couples abuse each other.

Lizo explained:
"Men need to love their partners and stop abusing them. If it were up to me all men who abuse women would rot in jail without trial."

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/shes-my-queen-man-refuses-his.html

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by bikefab(m): 2:34pm On Feb 02, 2018
Mumu love
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by debolayinka(m): 2:43pm On Feb 02, 2018
Village people at work again.
Ehn, at 42!
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by dangotesmummy: 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2018
Poor men are usually very humble.if you say I have finished pupuing,come and flush the toilet for me they'll leave what they're doing to flush the toilet.

Wash this bra for me before I wake up,they'll do it grin
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Khalilsneh29: 2:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
Our foreign counterparts are busy developing the world and influencing positively.
But we Africans are popular and famous for one stupid reason or the other.
Anyways why should I be bothered??
Issnur my pushing biko

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by oladayod1: 2:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lol lol... Love sweet oooo... Me self want to Love oooo.. But not like this
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Kaybaba5(m): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2018
M. U. M. U
That's the name of the guy
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by chizagi: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2018
the man is a headless body.
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
greiboy:
Yes, but don't you think the gf is embarrassed by the whole drama, look at the way she was covering her face in the picture

I think the motivate for the drama has been defeated if the gf is still not happy.
mayb she's shy, u can't really tell. I just hope they are happy
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by picowire: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2018
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Fidecoo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Madness at its peak.
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by double0seven(m): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
Bloggers and their lies
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by mechanics(m): 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
He has the strength and time.
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by adetem(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Use aye niyen Oooo tabi epe
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2018
In Falz's voice: dis is a madnez grin
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Obdk: 6:27pm On Feb 02, 2018
Laple0541:
All the time he ought to have used making money and get her a nice car, the idiot is there stressing himself.

I no blame am though, most South Africans are senseless, they are so backward in reasoning.

u mean dey reason like afonjas
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Danaire(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

It hav tay well well man hav choose to suffer for woman. Chai eee!
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
imitateMe:
She has bewitched him. Feminism at its peak! Thunder fire all females.
YOU have a problem.
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Akious2k2(m): 7:41pm On Feb 02, 2018
cruzita:
Oga i dab for u o.all of una wey dey curse the man,na una strenghth?na una trolley?na una love?na una queen?
No mind them,... Na jealousy dey worry them
grin
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by khiaa(f): 7:51pm On Feb 02, 2018
imitateMe:

This has nothing to do with feminism, the man doesn't have a car and this is his way of transporting her around town, it's ridiculous I agree.

I wish people would learn the meaning of feminism before they start throwing the word around.
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by imitateMe(m): 8:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
khiaa:

This has nothing to do with feminism, the man doesn't have a car and this is his way of transporting her around town, it's ridiculous I agree.

I wish people would learn the meaning of feminism before they start throwing the word around.
That's the result of feminism.
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by khiaa(f): 8:08pm On Feb 02, 2018
imitateMe:

That's the result of feminism.

That's the result of his love for his woman.

Give the definition of feminism. Learn it so you can stop using the word out of context.
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Bluffly: 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
durolexxy:
Why tag him a jobless man...Thats so myopic and immature of the op...Thats his own simple way of expressing his love to the wife....Na ur pushing??
If he is occupied, he won't have time for such a joke.
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Haykinsofficial: 9:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Chisos!

Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by Onisokuso1(m): 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2018
quinSonia:
hmm.this love NA Wa oh

Hi my love. Even if I have nooney now. I will push u around Lagos with wheel barrow to express my love for u. angry

I will fly u with wheel barrow if u don't want to ply Lagos road. angry
Re: Man Pushes His Girlfriend Around In A Trolley In Cape Town, South Africa by usajunior: 1:25am On Feb 03, 2018
imitateMe:
( including your mum and sis them)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Just Discover The Girl He Is Dating Has Marine Spirit/emere Advise Please / Why Women Are More Attracted To The Bad Guys Than The Good Guys / Ladies! Can You Buy A Car For Your Boyfriend? See Hilarious Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.