Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook (43479 Views)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Nigerian Slay Queens Vs Kenyan Slay Queens: Kenyan Slayers Learn From Nigerians / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by opyzy(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by lordsharks(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2018
chai
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by chizagi: 11:58am On Feb 03, 2018
youngberry001:
how ar u sweerie,miss u
una dey marry ni
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by XhosaNostra(f): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

Punky (you'll have to tell me your real name one these days) this your constant dissappearing ehn, e nor dey fair oo.
How have you been though? Crazy buh I actually missed your smart ass.

Hey, a person needs a break sometimes, get used to it tongue The internet is a good distraction/entertainment at times, but sometimes you need to crawl back in your shell & reflect/purge. I feel refreshed. Hence I'm back for another round of...fun.

This year we should get hitched wink

Jokes aside, you're also one of the people I missed during my hiatus. I mean that.
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by Prime4Val(m): 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
HOLYDICK:
From his hair u would knownhe belongs to the categories

If u knw u knw
na gee boy. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Quite a time vanida6.... Beardedmeat, ya attention is needed
vanida6:
hi dearie
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by AuroraB(f): 12:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
It's the dreadlocks, has something to do with weirdo *runs off* cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by KINGOFJAPAN: 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Hey, a person needs a break sometimes, get used to it tongue The internet is a good distraction/entertainment at times, but sometimes you need to crawl back in your shell & reflect/purge. I feel refreshed. Hence I'm back for another round of...fun.

This year we should get hitched wink

Jokes aside, you're also one of the people I missed during my hiatus. I mean that.
This has to go down as the sweetest thing you've ever said to me lol, literally trying not to blush grin.
I hope you stay longer this time and yeah we should totally get hitched,whatever that means lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by XhosaNostra(f): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

This has to go down as the sweetest thing you've ever said to me lol, literally trying not to blush grin.
I hope you stay longer this time and yeah we should totally get hitched,whatever that means lol grin

There's more where that one came from wink Call me Willy Wonka, baby. Ha!

Anyway, I hope 2018's been good smiley
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by DONFASZY(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Trees smoker spotted
Yabaleft
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by Shhhh01(f): 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2018
HOLYDICK:
From his hair u would knownhe belongs to the categories

If u knw u knw
those with little deek and dada pubic hair abi? lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
madenigga:

Stop insulting igbo smokers abeg.

Sm people dae mad for real no igbo attached

Sorry if I wat I said hurt u.
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by lacruz12(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
For this one mind him sexy..see wetin Igbo don cause. grin

see your wicked food
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by lovingyouhun: 1:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Weed
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by habsydiamond(m): 1:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Its a thing to be a civilian and it's another to be a foolish civilian.....this one Na the f.civilian he be....yeye fowl
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by mechanics(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dimples129:
What's the point of sharing if you're going to hide the point angry
hmmmm.
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by Skyscrapper11(m): 2:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
What a very big shameful act
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by Frankharry(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
please guys, dat purported mtn link is a scam, I have been defrauded
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by Frankharry(m): 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
why are u defrauding your fellow Nigerian? for defrauding me of my hard earn money, the sad story will start from Ur siblings so that u will pain b4 I decend on u
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
SULTANALAUDDIN:

I'm a self-servicer!

Your Life grin
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by Talentakpabio: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
cry look at his body like lizard
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by kingsfire: 4:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Terminator1234g:

HE'S OBVIOUSLY AN IPOB YOOT
Ewu Congo
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by vanida6: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
ThatFairGuy:
hope dere is no problm.
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by melaninbae: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dimples129:
What's the point of sharing if you're going to hide the point angry

Babe....na wa for u ooo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by BeardedMeat(m): 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
ThatFairGuy:
Na wetin?
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by moorevic(m): 6:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
Just when the bell starts tolling in the head..............
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by KINGOFJAPAN: 4:06am On Feb 04, 2018
XhosaNostra:

There's more where that one came from wink Call me Willy Wonka, baby. Ha!
Anyway, I hope 2018's been good smiley
2018 has been swell and you coming back from "hades" has made it even better grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by XhosaNostra(f): 6:18am On Feb 04, 2018
KINGOFJAPAN:

2018 has been swell and you coming back from "hades" has made it even better grin

Lol, now it's my time to blush. Sweet.

Good morning btw, King. Have an awesome day.
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2018
I mistake u 4 some1 else, sorry u cant understand
BeardedMeat:
Na wetiwqn?
Re: Nigerian Slay King Celebrates New Month With Nude Photos On Facebook by ThatFairGuy: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2018
Et ol! Nah fyt? besides, seems u didn't remember this name
vanida6:
hope dere is no problm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? / She Hooked Him With Pregnancy And This Is What She Got In Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.