Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date (4045 Views)

My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Chicken Herbs Pepper Soup For Ladies To Make A Guy Theirs Forever Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lol!

When I see topics like these and peoples comments, I ask who is fooling who? cheesy

What's the relationship between dog and tiger? or yam and goat? cheesy .

There is attraction, intentions made known (relationship ), The only thing delaying the seal of agreement (sex) is the right mood (closed doors )

Truth be said not all guys want sex on the first day, but then the attraction is there. Going to his house will only ignite this attraction more. If you are not ready to have sex with a guy, don't go to his house. Not all guys are self disciplined enough to control sexual urges and honey if you get raped, I will only laugh. Except you don't let us know tongue

2 Likes

Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by rockyh(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
doris4u:
I met a guy and we got chatting, the next was that we should have our first date in his house.
The guy seems nice but the face doesn't determine their real intent. He claimed he wanted a relationship and still insisting on visiting.
Is it possible that all guys DAT invite ladies to their houses have bad intent.
Please guys clarify me on this cos am not understanding anymore.
dear I am one of such guys sincerely it's not all about sex but respect I speak for myself here before I invite a lady over for sex I state it clearly my intent of the invite but if not I can just invite you for social chat companion and we get to know each other better cos I dislike crowd
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by rockyh(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
doris4u:

He said he doesn't do go to eateries, hanging out and has changed the venue from his house to his hotel. Lolz . says hanging out is for teenagers
he's out for sex n nothing else
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by Jozzy4: 3:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
Don't pay a dogs visit to a Lions den . you may not come out unhurt ...@op

Even the Bible at Proverb 22:3 says , the wise person sees the danger and FLEE , but the inexperience keep going and suffer the consequence

Why not meet at Public place like an eatery or other cool places where people can be around for security reasons , Like @ Ruthdaniels said .. Attraction is a powerful thing, be wise

Cc: doris4u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by doris4u(f): 7:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugoswaggz:

that curse must be upon u oh, don't u read ur bible. Oh u think after drawing a curse upon urself u can then say "back 2 sender" or start calling d blood of d Lamb, my dear u can't pray urself out of what u behave into..take from a 52yrs old man, i have experience than u do.
This one has wife and family, I pity the woman that married you. it left for you to give advice or stay off my thread, I can post what I want.
Ur 52 and your brain is so shallow to say something reasonable. People are giving advice and your insulting your miserable generation. A fool at 40 is a fool forever, your case is bad because you are already clock 52.

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by doris4u(f): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
rockyh:
he's out for sex n nothing else
Thanks
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by rockyh(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
doris4u:

Thanks
u welcome but don't even honor the invite
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by doris4u(f): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
rockyh:
u welcome but don't even honor the invite
Am not thinking of it at all
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
Is alright
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by doris4u(f): 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugoswaggz:

the foolishness is already manifesting in u, how can i advice an imbecilΣ with an under-developed brain, just look at ur posts, shouldn't u be asking for advice to write seminars or books or investment, idiot its ur parents i blame. ur right am 52, and i have achieved my dreams, am ok with life but u, hmmm little dirty girl, u have not started o. May u will die premature, u'll not get to my age i assure u. It'll learn a hard lesson
Back to ur children
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmm
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by doris4u(f): 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugoswaggz:

its already established on u, keep talking back to ur father, d curse will keep multiplying. No! go on insult me d more. Don't worry i'll show u, u only see people's physical faces abi? Ur a shame & sorrow to ur mother, am sure she weeps for u every night. Ur a failure, if only d mistake of u can be undone
grin
ugoswaggz:

its already established on u, keep talking back to ur father, d curse will keep multiplying. No! go on insult me d more. Don't worry i'll show u, u only see people's physical faces abi? Ur a shame & sorrow to ur mother, am sure she weeps for u every night. Ur a failure, if only d mistake of u can be undone
hahahahhahahhahah mad man on the loose
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by Nobody: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2018
Speeches
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by doris4u(f): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
ugoswaggz:
may traces of lunacy never depart from u
Back to ur children cheesy
ugoswaggz:
may traces of lunacy never depart from u
Back to ur children
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
It is ok
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by rockyh(m): 8:03am On Feb 04, 2018
doris4u:

Back to ur children cheesy
Back to ur children
the best is let an old man be that's what makes you more mature than he is

1 Like

Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by FreeSpirited: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
doris4u:
I met a guy and we got chatting, the next was that we should have our first date in his house.
The guy seems nice but the face doesn't determine their real intent. He claimed he wanted a relationship and still insisting on visiting.

Its cos he wants to fvck you low budget....no time to waste and plenty money to lavish
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by deor03(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
doris4u:

To have sèx
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by Unik3030: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
JudgementHammer:
If he wants to be serious with you, he won't

1. Give or spend on you too early in d rel

2. Ask you to come to his house

If he does any of these, he's likely taking advantage of d fact dat many girls are desperate to get a man before its too late.
dont forget there's no rule to life cos we are all wired differently
Re: What Do Guys Invite Ladies To Their Houses On First Date by Dessy96: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
He want to bang you.... if you want to bang him go... if you don't want.. don't go

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is About 3 Months Pregnant For Me BUT / Ladies!!! I Don't Understand This Habit / If U're Preety, Come In *pictures*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.