Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,672 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not? (5506 Views)

"I Quit My Job To Submit To My Husband" / I do not feel loved by my wife, Is this enough reason to quit my marriage? / I Was Raped And Became Pregnant. Should I Abort It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not? by ayando(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
edoman2016:

Who is a kid? If you are not blind to read you will notice I replied the OP that my statement about a bastard child is general without referring to her unborn child. There is high number of babies born out of wedlock in this generation and we are setting a bad precedent for the next generation who will think it is right. Some women are even celebrated to be a babymama by society. Thereby, denying the child the priviledge of growing up in a proper family.

I believe you can read. The op never for once typed she was happy about her situation. The reason we are reading about this is because she is sad n disappointed about her situation.She needs advice ,not your sermon

2 Likes

Re: I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Hire somebody to pose as your husband, take photos of your 'traditional wedding', and then when you start showing, he travels to Libya and dies while crossing.

End of story.

Hi Ishilove, can you be my baby mama? Serious o
Re: I Am Pregnant. Should I Quit My Job Or Not? by munas: 3:18am On Feb 10, 2018
edoman2016:

The school proprietor could be right to sack her for getting pregnant out of wedlock. A teacher is expected to be a role model to pupils. I can not allow my children to be taught by a teacher that got pregnant out of wedlock because it is a bad example of morality. A child born out of wedlock is a bastard.

na wah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / ... / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.