Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,174 members, 7,853,005 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them (773 Views)

Can You Marry A Man Who Is Very Rich, Handsome But Uneducated? / Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? / She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by lichie80: 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2010
i have met many girls even guys they always tell that lanre you are a handsome guy but you don't like girls and also there was a girl right now disturbing me i need some tips to handle it
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by labiyemmy(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2010
if she is disturbing you - what tips do you need again? invite her over, tell her you admnire her too and do yah thing.
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by hollandis(f): 6:38pm On Apr 18, 2010
With this your yamayama english I wonder which inyama girl will admire you.Why are you so concerned about the male folk compliment,abi u be homo?Abeg carry your tabon go another place.Fine boy wey no sabi speak english!!!!
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by dumodust(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2010
hollandis:

With this your yamayama english I wonder which inyama girl will admire you.Why are you so concerned about the male folk compliment,abi u be homo?Abeg carry your tabon go another place.Fine boy wey no sabi speak english!!!!

i was just about to say the same thing, gbosa!!! from the caption till the end,
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2010
lichie80:

i have met many girls even guys they always tell that lanre[b] you are a handsome guy but you don't like girls[/b] and also there was a girl right now disturbing me i need some tips to handle it

Buddy, what are you on about? Can you make things clearer - because right now, I have no idea what your thread's about.

Are you a closet homosexual? undecided
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by daduke2k(m): 12:18am On Apr 19, 2010
C. . L.ose. .t h. . O. M. .o.se. . .xual. Hey, whers my dictionary!!!
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by indie22(f): 2:59am On Apr 19, 2010
Lol! Poster, your grammar is giving me a serious headache!
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by googles: 3:32am On Apr 19, 2010
you have many admire of your handsome huh ? cheesy

seriously now, maybe you are not ready cos when the time is right nobody 'll give you tips trust me it will come naturally

i also think you need to work on your self-esteem, dese days being a fine boi and all of dat doesnt do it all, work on the whole of you. wink
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by medjai(m): 3:40am On Apr 19, 2010
^^^ guess u've been there. Being a bloke is a total package which includes how your talk. Seems like you lost it there.
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by googles: 3:47am On Apr 19, 2010
medjai:

^^^ guess u've been there. Being a bloke is a total package which includes how your talk. Seems like you lost it there.

i said he should work on his self- esteem and the whole of him. i think dat says it all, i dont have to say "work on your english brover" undecided
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by medjai(m): 3:56am On Apr 19, 2010
I concur googles. I was reacting to what you said bout him not being ready. funny really. By the way, isnt past ya bed time?
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by googles: 4:01am On Apr 19, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i slept all thru' ystday so am finding it hard to sleep, but am going back to bed now sha
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by Spyker: 11:56am On Apr 19, 2010
Everybody wanna post something including this sh.it. Moderators, where the hell are you guys?
Re: I Have Many Admire Of My Handsome But I Don't Like Them by petebor02(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2010
person need una advise so una con bigin dey yab abi. bros @poster abeg this your kwestion abeg ask am 2moro abeg we dey busy now on d important ones abeg en

(1) (Reply)

My Haert Was Broken / Why Do People Get Married? / Insinuations In Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.