Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Insinuations In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Insinuations In Relationships? (770 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insinuations In Relationships? by gbenga007(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2010
How often do you use insinuation in your relationship? perhaps what you cant say normally or drunkenly (sic)? Pls share your experiences on this. Does it always work for you? Is there any demerit(s) attached to it? Let us drink from your cup of experience, guys/gurls.
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by gbenga007(m): 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2010
I use this on my gf/s. whenever i need 2 have a tryst, i feel so shy to mention unlike some others. i simply go indirectly yet unknown to her while she feels she's the one initiating the act. It always feels great to me knowing i can never be disappointed at least to her.
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by ice234: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2010
serious
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by iice(f): 4:10am On Jul 23, 2010
Sometimes i do but mostly i just tell him whatever is on my mind. He definitely is not faint-hearted cheesy
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by Blueice4re(f): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2010
What i do is to look deep into his eyes and he understands me.
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by gbenga007(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2010
iice:

Sometimes i do but mostly i just tell him whatever is on my mind. He definitely is not faint-hearted cheesy

I think u are absolutely right. u dont insinuate everything, especially your eneryday rituals. U only do when you cant say sumtin or feel timid or even when you want to communicate your feelings without feeling nasty.
Hence this cliche: 'Men want to be taught as if you teach them not; things proposed as things forgotten' - and you both feel good (win/win) afterwards.

@ Iice. Nobody can pretend not to understand what u wrote - so plain! Thanks.
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by gbenga007(m): 8:17pm On Jul 24, 2010
Blueice4re:

What i do is to look deep into his eyes and he understands me.

Thanks Blueice. I feel you, ur eyes speaks 4 u and he's never faint-hearted as Iice hinted.
But why am i attracting different forms of Ices on this thread? I luv y'all - respect!
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by gbenga007(m): 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2010
But can people stil let us know how the feelings's like and how they have used it to make or break their r/ship. Is s/he always faint-hearted? does it command ambiguity? pls tell us.
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by iice(f): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2010
gbenga007:

I think u are absolutely right. u dont insinuate everything, especially your eneryday rituals. U only do when you cant say sumtin or feel timid or even when you want to communicate your feelings without feeling nasty.
Hence this cliche: 'Men want to be taught as if you teach them not; things proposed as things forgotten' - and you both feel good (win/win) afterwards.

@ Iice. Nobody can pretend not to understand what u wrote - so plain! Thanks.

lol you're welcome wink

I don't see why though a person has to feel timid towards a partner. I always say give them a full blast. . .if they stay, they have some mettle.
Hehehe my hubby tends to ask what's wrong. . .i tell him he's irritating me grin
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by double08(m): 12:04am On Jul 26, 2010
iice:

lol you're welcome wink

I don't see why though a person has to feel timid towards a partner. I always say give them a full blast. . .if they stay, they have some mettle.
Hehehe my hubby tends to ask what's wrong. . .i tell him he's irritating me grin

how many kids you gat?
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by iice(f): 4:56am On Jul 26, 2010
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by papa190(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
and how many sugar boys do u have!
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by iice(f): 9:42am On Jul 26, 2010
Tufia for sugar boys of your caliber cheesy
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by papa190(m): 9:48am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
did i eva tell u that im an applicant for the role of sugar boy in ur life~ grin
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by iice(f): 10:08am On Jul 26, 2010
Dyslexia no go kill una grin grin Le horrors! cheesy
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by papa190(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2010
iice what happened 2 your Shakespearian english today
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by double08(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2010
iice:

Eyaa sorry and they were all killed in that movie 300,so sad

on a serious note,your kids will be so scared of you
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by papa190(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2010
^^
yes they would esp when it comes 2 the way their mom talks

Shakespear!!
she might wanna say, bring that cup over
instead she would say, Thou sha hand over the cup to me
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by iice(f): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2010
double08:

Eyaa sorry and they were all killed in that movie 300,so sad

on a serious note,your kids will be so scared of you

^^aha! Yes oo.  But atleast i birthed spartans grin

They are not jare. . .
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by gbenga007(m): 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2010
papa190:

iice what happened 2 your Shakespearian english today

This thread is quite different.
@190. She speaks urban english. check urbandictionary.com
@Iice. I'm feeling you - everytime!
Re: Insinuations In Relationships? by gbenga007(m): 8:55pm On Jul 27, 2010
papa190:

^^
and how many sugar boys do u have!

Have u got no idea on the subject matter? Pls stop derailing a potentially educating thread for those that hitherto had always neglected this subtle but powerful way to make your feelings known to somebody u luv? What an idler! no offence cos u may sting like a bee.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Caught Your Girlfrend Making Love With Your Best Friend / Traits Of A Specie Called Girl / I Need Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.