Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,929 members, 7,952,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? (3876 Views)

16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos / She Said I Am Not Ugly,i Am Not Handsome But I Am Okay. / Why You Need Not Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by jonathan73: 11:31am On Aug 23, 2011
I want to find out if NL girls/ladies can date a poor handsome guy? or an ugly rich guy is preferable?
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by claremont(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2011
@OP: The answer is obvious, but let's wait to hear from the "horse's" mouth. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by r231(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2011
which one are you grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by xynerise: 11:35am On Aug 23, 2011
I guess she will be licking his face every morning grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by jonathan73: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2011
r231:

which one are you grin grin
I don't know yet, check ma profile maybe u will find out!
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by r231(m): 11:39am On Aug 23, 2011
jonathan73:

Ok i have seen your profile . . . .

how much money do you have?
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by jonathan73: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2011
jonathan73:

@r231 thats another topic entirely LOL
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by ebonyvibe(f): 11:47am On Aug 23, 2011
am sure i have addressed this topic b4 moderators are you sleeping

Now to answer your question NOOOOOOOO

Money makes you fine anyways i am not going to serve up handsome for dinner. Poor guys are always miserable as well giving you excuses for this and that.
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by pendo89(f): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2011
peace of mind is what matters.
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by nassiwa: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
i can date a handsome poor guy than an ugly rich one. i can not imagine waking up in the morning seeing my self in bed with an ugly man. no way,
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by MMM2(m): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
- - - - - - - - - - -

old angry angry
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Aug 23, 2011
Hmmm
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by Rgp92: 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
ill marry a rich ugly woman. She'll take care of me instead of me taking care of her cool
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by phemi3: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
If money grows on trees then ladies would rape monkeys. grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by nsodo: 1:47pm On Aug 23, 2011
But this question depends on one interest and testes but for my case to hell with poverty i rather go with an ugly man when is loaded because he will be in position to provide whatever i want financially than these handsome poor guy who can not do any thing but just to be jealousy.
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by uchlukez(f): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
d proof woman's ugliness is in pussy
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by Nayah(f): 2:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
Depends if he's ambitious and work hard to maintain balance in the couple why not?, everybody's not born to be a Donald Trump but the real strengh of a human being is work; hard work
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by kpolli(m): 2:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
I hate judging but I have begun to realize, that's just the way I am. . . .

Poster u do not fall under any of the categories u stated. . .

Ur def not rich nor handsome grin grin
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by slap1(m): 3:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
r231:

Ok i have seen your profile . . . .

how much money do you have?
LWKMD! So what are you implying? That the dude is 'Obasanjoesque'?
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by MrCork17: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2011
Mr Cork<<< handsome, sweet loookin, cute, single, fine & well grooomed wink
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by jonathan73: 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2011
kpolli:

I hate judging but I have begun to realize, that's just the way I am. . . .

Poster u do not fall under any of the categories u stated. . .

your def not rich nor handsome grin grin
@KPOLLI, i wasnt referring to maself dude, even if i did u can't judge ma financial and appearance statutes bro, shocked all post aint for guyz that claim they ve got mouth, thats why we get little or nothing in posting on NL, ur parlance and understanding to the topic is ridiculous so try to be social, but nvm, i ve got self ma confidence in all works of life,
Nayah:

Depends if he's ambitious and work hard to maintain balance in the couple why not?, everybody's not born to be a Donald Trump but the real strengh of a human being is work; hard work
nice one
nsodo:

But this question depends on one interest and testes but for my case to hell with poverty i rather go with an ugly man when is loaded because he will be in position to provide whatever i want financially than these handsome poor guy who can not do any thing but just to be jealousy.
good one too
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by HURUCHI(m): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2011
na wa ooooooooh
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by kpolli(m): 7:33pm On Aug 23, 2011
It is obvious u 've not done ur nysc yet cos during camp they teach u that a soldier can ask u to be at ease if he is not already doing it. . . So don't ask dumb questions if it doesn't apply to u. . .

And merely looking at ur cheap suit, I know ur a broke asssss
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by jonathan73: 8:20pm On Aug 23, 2011
kpolli:

It is obvious u 've not done your nysc yet cos during camp they teach u that a soldier can ask u to be at ease if he is not already doing it. . . So don't ask dumb questions if it doesn't apply to u. . .

And merely looking at your cheap suit, I know your a broke asssss
[/b][b]Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?
coz am sure that If you took an IQ test, the results would be negative.
wat do u know about suits?,
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by Goldieluks: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
Yes ,a rich and handsome guy is good enough for me. Must a handsome guy be poor,vice versa?
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by kpolli(m): 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
Nothing but I know ur wearing a cheap one. . . Plus don't start on IQ test, cos u hear on the radio doesn't mean its for ur kind. . . So u need to do blood money to be able to have a chance to ever get married. . But not sure u have the brain to do it  undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by tellwisdom: 8:32pm On Aug 23, 2011

For your mind, you fyn, shey??

Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by jonathan73: 8:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
kpolli:

Nothing but I know your wearing a cheap one. . . Plus don't start on IQ test, cos u hear on the radio doesn't mean its for your kind. . . So u need to do blood money to be able to have a chance to ever get married. . But not sure u have the brain to do it  undecided
i aint as poor as u and ur ancestors, for ur info, am the crown CEO of topfx investment coy, www.topfxng.com so am pretty sure u are one of the poor guys living below 1,000usd/year, am not your type, dumb asss
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by kpolli(m): 8:50pm On Aug 23, 2011
N am the CEO of Google so wats ur stupid point? Broke Bittch. . . Its only 70k to reg a company so stop behaving as if only the rich have one. . .
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
as along AS he has ambitions to get out of his present state then yes.

would i start a family with him? no. not until we are set. my children will not suffer as a result of our
lack of ambition and planning.
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by jonathan73: 9:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
kpolli:

N am the CEO of Google so wats your silly point? Broke Bittch. . . Its only 70k to reg a company so stop behaving as if only the rich have one. . .
[b][/b]now i know that u are nothing but a fool, a foreign exchange investment coy is worth 40 million shares, so do the maths, poor lad, i think u ve known wat a million share is equivalent to? if not consult an attorney today and he will enlighten u, u think thats same with plumbing business that ur richest uncle registered? haha go ask an attorney about ma kinda business okay anyway i dont have time for ur kinda fools,
Re: Ladies Can You Date Handsome But A Poor Guy? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 23, 2011
una see even the lady that answered the question in this thread is not even nigerian(mzdarkskin).see as all the naija on this site they avoid this thread like plague grin
oya naija girls make una answer the question grin
are u ready to date a poor handsome ambitious guy? cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Mr Right! / Ladies Which One Will You Pick, Be Truthful Pls! / My Crush Is Crushing Me! What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.