Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) (88308 Views)

Jenifer Johnson's Photos Trends On Husbands Timeline / Pictures From The Premiere Of Thelegendofinikpi By Mercy Johnson (photos) / "Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
promzy555:
U b biggest fool, person wife
You're miserable dolt.
So because she's married, she's immune to criticism?
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
ARSENAL position I beg
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kirgyakos:

nawoo ooh
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
That dirty useless retired olosho

I'll rather just go for a pọrnstar undecided
pls try to respect others
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by billyG(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hmmm!A sex doll that look like Jumebi abi!
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by lawlhee: 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
Brother how do want Mercy's husband to feel. I just can't imagine. cry
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
nawoo ooh
no be waooo! Na so é be
21/20
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kirgyakos:

no be waooo! Na so é be
21/20
but them sign one guy
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
but them sign one guy
ehen? And so what?
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by bookeyshow: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2018
funny u
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kirgyakos:

ehen? And so what?
they will be 21
They score 5.1 today why still in that position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by EKOSuperior(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
whitebeard:
Nigga get a life. Anyways not everyone can be wise in this world.
You are there my brother
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Kirgyakos(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
they will be 21
They score 5.1 today why still in that position
coz it's their destiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kirgyakos:

coz it's their destiny
OK
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
All those fellas that lust after other men's wives will now order them as sex dolls. Wondering if that would still count as adultery or simply "adolltery" or "sexdolltery" lipsrsealed
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 12:04am On Feb 04, 2018
LMAyedun:
You are talking sex doll while I am seriously thinking of how to mobilize boys to vote out Yahaya Bello and Buhari next year.
can I be in your camp I have 9 voters card now just to help buhari out of aso rock
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 12:06am On Feb 04, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
That dirty useless retired olosho

I'll rather just go for a pọrnstar undecided

why tlk about your sister in public keep it to yuhself
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by ameri9ja: 3:22am On Feb 04, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Who would be stupid enough to kill himself for frog face Tiwa the Savage?

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by blackface123: 3:54am On Feb 04, 2018
U no get sense.U are talking about a happily married woman,shame unto u.Shishhhhhhh
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2018
doyinisaac:
Mtchewww....this sex doll ish is getting stale...

Yet you were the first to comment. undecided
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by August2Four: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2018
Am i d only one seeing dis angry...d sex doll is actually putting its hand d Its pant
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by rosita33(f): 8:14am On Feb 04, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
A Nigerian twitter User, Lex_e (@eliasifeanyi) has gone viral after he took to his Twitter handle to reveal one his recent development, he shared on his Twitter handle saying:

"I just bought a Sex Doll that looks like Mercy Johnson, I can't wait to show her to you guys, I don't care if she is Married"

The Twitter user, seeing the sex doll as an opportunity to idolize his favorite celebrity in his Bedroom said he will be sharing photos of her in a chat with JoelsBlog.

News by Joelsblog: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-man-sets-to-buy-sex-doll-that-looks-like-mercy-johnson/
wahala dey ooo
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by yougmoney: 8:29am On Feb 04, 2018
I heard that sex doll can moan, touch you back, squirt liquid oh my goodness if it's damn true it will be awesome.
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by Dhotseal(m): 9:23am On Feb 04, 2018
Illiterates posting nonsense since 12BC
This OP sef. U posted a screen shot of his actual twit which says he 'just ordered' a sex doll but your post says 'he just bought' a sex dull.

U must be a Nigerian blogger. Blogging being out brains!
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:37am On Feb 04, 2018
when mercy Johnson start to use battery and charger like all these baby onike upandan.....yeye guy....
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by briggz09(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2018
LMAyedun:
You are talking sex doll while I am seriously thinking of how to mobilize boys to vote out Yahaya Bello and Buhari next year.
Everybody with him own problem I guess
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by BigBrother9ja: 10:06am On Feb 04, 2018
IAmAmbrose:

why tlk about your sister in public keep it to yuhself
No
Na ya mama I dey talk about
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by stevoskyj(m): 10:18am On Feb 04, 2018
MissAprokoMedia:
Finally Nigerians have lost it... But come to think of it... All those guys that want to kill their selves for Tiwa Savage can buy a sex doll that looks like Tiwa Savage and be happy... Just saying... Nobody should attack me... I am not feeling well..

Read more: https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-man-sets-to-buy-sex-doll-that-looks-like-mercy-johnson/

Wetin carry me check ur DP sef Now i wish i can order a sex doll that looks you

Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
No Na ya mama I dey talk about

ya get mama ??
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by promzy555(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2018
[quote author=BigBrother9ja post=64760271You're miserable dolt.
So because she's married, you will mind how u talk, pure goat na u b...? [/quote]
Re: Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
BigBrother9ja:
No Na ya mama I dey talk about

chain smoker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Symba Hosts A Pool Party In Lagos In Racy Outfit (Photos) / "I Had Sex With Teddy A On The Plane, I Am So Happy" - Nigerian Lady (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.