Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle (59926 Views)

Oluwasegun Kosemani, Jackye's Boyfriend Reacts To Her Pillow Fight With Mike / BBNaija: Nina On Top Of Miracle As They Have Sex Again / Friends Close To Nina's Ex-boyfriend Reacts To Nina's Live Sex On Bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle by zinodizt: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2018
safarigirl:
who is the 'we'?

You don't need BBN on Front Page, but you need European football? Are you a dunce? How would you feel if BBN watchers flooded Arsenal vs Everton thread to discuss BBN?

You are being childish and bragging about it. When they say Nigerian men are stupid, you people will think it is an insult.

Big Brother is a show that exists WORLDWIDE, it is a franchise just like The Voice or Survivor..

Hearken to the saying "Live and let live"... This topic is not for you and your cohorts. You can open 500 accounts since you are just another jobless internet troll. Get a life
the show actually helps no one it only corrupts the society the more
Re: BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle by JandyJ(m): 12:44am On Feb 05, 2018
SheIsElle:

I would have responded but since you can't spell well, I find it hard to comprehend what message you are trying to convey. Can you come again?

U will never ever understand. Poor little brain
Re: BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle by SheIsElle(f): 12:48am On Feb 05, 2018
JandyJ:

U will never ever understand. Poor little brain
Never knew "poor" can be used to qualify the brain capacity. Too bad that with your big head and your big brain, you find it very hard to construct an understandable sentence. #mrbigbrain
Re: BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle by oblaak(m): 7:55am On Feb 05, 2018
kingxsamz:

. look for how to add value to the world and not going about derailing threads...

Oh, sorry. I just scanned your profile and it's obvious you're still a babe. When reality dawns on you then you will hit your head and confess that I said something that would have been life changing if only you took heed.
Re: BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle by JandyJ(m): 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2018
SheIsElle:

Never knew "poor" can be used to qualify the brain capacity. Too bad that with your big head and your big brain, you find it very hard to construct an understandable sentence. #mrbigbrain

Lemme break it down.

You are a Waste of sperm.
Re: BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle by Bishops10(m): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
How many Ex this girl go get sef, na so one guy I entered same Taxi with last week in Owerri deh make call say Nina na her ex
Re: BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle by Matinho: 11:22pm On Feb 06, 2018
lol.she s not my ex but i have been there.I m telling u she is a free giver.
Bishops10:
How many Ex this girl go get sef, na so one guy I entered same Taxi with last week in Owerri deh make call say Nina na her ex
Re: BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle by Bishops10(m): 10:06pm On Feb 10, 2018
Matinho:
lol.she s not my ex but i have been there.I m telling u she is a free giver.
Who's this one?
Re: BBNaija: Nina's Ex Boyfriend Reacts After She Kissed Miracle by Matinho: 2:53am On Feb 13, 2018
Hunger bad o
Bishops10:

Who's this one?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tacha's Knuckles And Face That Got People Talking (Photos) / BBNaija: Tacha And Mercy Dark Complexions Before BBNaija (Throwback Photos) / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya, Erica Punished For Disobeying Biggie's Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.