Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists (5855 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by MensCabal(m): 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Dating a feminist might sound like a good thing if you are looking for a financially dependent lady who is outspoken. Oprah Winfrey actually made feminism sound like something great and Chimamanda Adichie who also called herself "a happy feminist" changing the normal believe that we guys have that most feminists are pained ladies.

But that shouldn't fool you, what people say on TV and social media does not actually reflect the kind of lives they live. They might make feminism sounds like a woman rights movement for the greater good but the character of many wannabe feminists are just nothing to write home about.

Here is are 4 Reasons Why We At MensCabal Believe Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists

1. They See Men As Opponents

A feminist will always see men as her opponent and is more likely to challenge you in anything she thinks she doesn't want. Feminists believe that men are always trying to compete with her and trying to bring her down just to glorify themselves. So they are more likely to mistake your good intentions as an infringement on their rights.

Follow Men's Cabal - The Online Postal Just For Nigerian Real Men for more tips

2. Things Can Get Weird Socially And Culturally

Should you hold the door for her? who pays for the wedding? should you still pay bride price? should you pay for the date? These questions will keep coming up and your views will keep clashing. Face it, a feminist just wants to be equal to you which is not the normal norm and you might be wondering what you should do and not do.

According to African cultures a woman's place belongs in the kitchen (and other places), and it's completely okay for a woman to help out, but according to feminist it is also your job as the man to cook, clean, wash and do every other thing in the house while hustling because she is not a slave.

3.Feminists Are More Likely To Cheat

In the Western World, divorce is as normal as eating three times a day, you can get married today and divorce 2 hours later, it is normal and it has happened. A woman can get married up to four times in her life after dating more than 10 men, it is normal, it is accepted, they are feminists after all.

Follow Men's Cabal - The Online Postal Just For Nigerian Real Men for more tips

Back in the African society, it is outrageous, divorce is a really terrible thing and the stigma that follow female divorcees cannot be over-emphasized which is why Africa had one of the lowest divorce rates until feminists came alone.

A feminist believes that it is her right to be happy and she is would easily walk out of her marriage or cheat whenever she feels she is not getting what she dreamed of. According to them, if men are allowed to do it why not them?

4. She Will Always Challenge You

Yes, she will likely challenge everything you say. And if any of your decisions make her feel like you are trying to control her or even tell her what's right, she will likely walk out of the relationship.

Source: http://www.menscabal.com/2018/01/4-reasons-why-nigerian-men-should-never.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by taylor88(m): 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Lol tongue
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by TechPanda(m): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
i cannot comman kill myself.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by amokeme(f): 6:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
The emphasis on the female gender is too blown.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by babasolution: 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
great post,i'll definitely be following this site

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Seriously. That's how I innocently responded to a post (without any ill-intentions) then these she-voltrons (defenders of the she-universe) just started coming from nowhere and attacking me angry. I tire grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Jman06(m): 8:19pm On Feb 03, 2018
I will date and marry a feminist because I want the best for my daughters.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Alariiwo: 8:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Fela use am sing.. If you see an African woman call her woman, she no go gree.
She go say "I be lady o"

Wetin be lady? Lady na master.
Feminists or whatever they call themselves are jokers. They will always be under men.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by theophorus(m): 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2018
...Feminist are already in self-distruct mode.

What they teach themselves will kill the movent. So me I have start encouraging them allow their foolish path since they have refuse to listen to wise counsel.

NB: You can have two pilot trying to Navigate without cooperation and understanding.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Wallade(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jman06:

No body go tell you. Experience will teach you

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by ubunja(m): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
amokeme:
The emphasis on the female gender is too blown.
dont lie.
we did talk about sex dolls a few weeks back and you freaked out going crazy for being ignored angry
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Jman06:
You are a wise man.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
Proudly feminist.Thank God the OP said Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by sekxyqueen(f): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Alariiwo:
She go say "I be lady o"

Feminists or whatever they call themselves are jokers. They will always be under men.
really

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
theophorus:
...Feminist are already in self-distruct mode.

What they teach themselves will kill the movent. So me I have start encouraging them allow their foolish path since they have refuse to listen to wise counsel.

NB: You can have two pilot trying to Navigate without cooperation and understanding.
They didn't beg you to give them a counsel and feminism is going nowhere if it was going to self destruct it would have years ago.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Alariiwo: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
sekxyqueen:

really

grin grin

My igbo beauty. Hope you ain't feminist o.
Don't let them confuse you dear. You're a woman, a pretty one.
*winks
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
Alariiwo:
She go say "I be lady o"

See this otondo deceiving himself.If it was a joke we would not be where we are today.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Fvcklyn01: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
They didn't beg you to give them a counsel and feminism is going nowhere if it was going to self destruct it would have years ago.
undecided cheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Alariiwo: 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
See this otondo deceiving himself.If it was a joke we would not be where we are today.

Where are you now o jare grin

You don't want to cook, do laundry.. what else?
Maybe you'll leave the sex part for sex dolls too.
Feminists my foot.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by sekxyqueen(f): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

grin grin
My igbo beauty. Hope you ain't feminist o. Don't let them confuse you dear. You're a woman, a pretty one. *winks
I'm not.
what's your fear about feminist?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by donstan18: 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Proudly feminist.Thank God the OP said Nigerian men.

You are not a feminist.

Do you even know what "Feminism" means?

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
efesodje:

Seriously. That's how I innocently responded to a post (without any ill-intentions) then these she-voltrons (defenders of the she-universe) just started coming from nowhere and attacking me angry. I tire grin cheesy
she voltronscheesy..defenders of the she- universecheesy...iyam deadcheesy

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Alariiwo: 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
sekxyqueen:

I'm not.

what's your fear about feminist?

Feminists are asking for too much..

They want to have equal rights but don't want equal responsibilities as men.
It's not easy being a man and it gives us that ego and pride taking care of our women.

#No hard feelings really.. I just feel it's a joke taken too far.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by sekxyqueen(f): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
lefulefu:
she voltronscheesy..defenders of the she- universecheesy...iyam deadcheesy
grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
donstan18:

You are not a feminist.

Do you even know what "Feminism" means?

Can't stop laughing grin grin grin
You are not in my life so you can't decide for me or tell me what I am by the way you can continue laughing.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by sekxyqueen(f): 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

Feminists are asking for too much..

They want to have equal rights but don't want equal responsibilities as men.
It's not easy being a man and it gives us that ego and pride taking care of our women.

#No hard feelings really.. I just feel it's a joke taken too far.
lool,,

that's btw,how you
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by sekxyqueen(f): 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You are not in my life so you can't decide for me or tell me what I am by the way you can continue laughing.
wanna have a profound knowledge about this feminist of a thing..

as a feminist, what can you offer to the society..

?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
sekxyqueen:

grin
dem no go kill person with laugh i swearcheesy
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by Alariiwo: 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
sekxyqueen:

lool,,

that's btw,how you

I'm sweet as ever.
And you?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by sekxyqueen(f): 8:55pm On Feb 03, 2018
lefulefu:
dem no go kill person with laugh i swearcheesy
lol..really,nl is full of comedians

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by sekxyqueen(f): 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Alariiwo:

I'm sweet as ever. And you?
I'm alright.
stay cool...wink
Re: 4 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Should Never Date Feminists by donstan18: 8:56pm On Feb 03, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Na so grin grin

Awon Nairaland strugglers cheesy cheesy funny set of people be forming feminist when they lack the idea of what the word "Feminism" is all about grin grin grin

Still laughing hard grin grin grin grin

You ladies will not kill me grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Will Always Be Men-pics. If You Know U Know. / Make A Confession Of The Most Horrible Sin You Have Ever Committed / Will U Miss Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.