Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,047 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) (11909 Views)

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Blaha(f): 8:35pm On Feb 03, 2018
I came across this pictures online and I decided to share it with you people...
She looks really cute and I am sure She will beat the hell out of most guys on Nairaland Lol.

Source: https://learnvercity.com/category/chit-chat/

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Fvcklyn01: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2018
undecided
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by eljimmah: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
This one is a no go area....heheehehehe
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by taylor88(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
This one toto go be tubeless

With heavy weight padded kanda

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
Her breast must be muscular too...
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by taylor88(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
eljimmah:

She's a diick breaker

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Alariiwo: 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
She's hot still..
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by dingbang(m): 8:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Blaha:
I came across this pictures online and I decided to share it with you people...
She looks really cute and I am sure She will beat the hell out of most guys on Nairaland Lol.

Source: https://learnvercity.com/category/chit-chat/
she still has a hole.... Don't forget that..
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Blaha(f): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2018
I have found you a perfect wife.....Lalasticlala
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ can u contend with this?
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by mKc9ET(m): 8:45pm On Feb 03, 2018
MY type as a banger
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by StrongandMighty: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
Holy shit!! Summer Body!!
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by coolebux(m): 8:48pm On Feb 03, 2018
Strong and pretty, me likey.
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Any man she hang giving her head with those hug laps na die d man dey

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by IME1: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
She's pretty and looks joyful.
I'd to use joyful, because a synonym of joyful would imply something.

Well remember no more don't ask don't tell in obodo America.
I pray God protect and promote her
And keep her free from any post battle trauma, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by eljimmah: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2018
taylor88:

She's a diick breaker

more a dikk crusher....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Bossontop(m): 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2018
Efritin for her body go jus strong

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Adasun(m): 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2018
I really need to stay fit mehn.but where da muscle self??
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by iPrevail(m): 9:26pm On Feb 03, 2018
Could actually be a tranny. Americans are full of shi+

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Donpresh95(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2018
I don't trust the whites again. That may be Rubber(Plastic surgery product)
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Jimbadly: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2018
She can break down an iron gate with those legs.
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by emirazy400(m): 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2018
Abeg, mod, is she on Facebook or any social media platform?? I need it asap
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by olatade(m): 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
She kind of looks like amber rose

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Connoisseur(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2018
75% she's lex
The predator type

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:17am On Feb 04, 2018
Why am i not scared undecided
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by tendawarrior1(m): 3:01am On Feb 04, 2018
coolcrushing on her already ;Dcrushing on her already
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by OneCorner: 3:47am On Feb 04, 2018
Connoisseur:
75% she's lex
The predator type
U get am.
If man enta wit diz one eh, she go use strapon destroy in yansh grin

Diz kain people dey like dominate.
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Gofwane(m): 3:55am On Feb 04, 2018
eljimmah:
even the major generals no fit try this one.
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by KosiGee(m): 3:59am On Feb 04, 2018
I didn’t see the muscles. She’s just well toned, tall and thick. The title and her pose with flexed biceps might have swayed peoples opinions. She’s actually a BBW that is well toned, nice hips and legs.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:05am On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
This one toto go be tubeless

With heavy weight padded kanda
you no well walaYi
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 6:18am On Feb 04, 2018
When She No Dey Mad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Sex With This Girl For Free Or Collect 10,000? / These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At / Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.