Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) (11908 Views)

The Most Muscular Man On Nairaland (It Will Shock You) (PICS) / Muscular Men: Is This Every Woman's Dream? (Photo) / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Uyi168: 6:20am On Feb 04, 2018
taylor88:
This one toto go be tubeless

With heavy weight padded kanda
..Bad mouth nor go kee u o...

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by kalufelix(m): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2018
You All Will Be Amazed This Supposed Muscular Female Has Higher Secretions Of Oestrogen, More Juicy & Responsive To Sex Than Most Nairaland Babes...Me Likey tongue
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2018
IME1:
She's pretty and looks joyful.
I'd to use joyful, because a synonym of joyful would imply something.

Well remember no more don't ask don't tell in obodo America.
I pray God protect and promote her
And keep her free from any post battle trauma, amen.
Didn't notice what you were implying at first. . .lol. As joyful as Sam Smith grin
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by justiniyke29: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2018
why do i feel dat fvcking dis one 4rm back would be lyk fvcking a guy? embarassedwhy do i feel dat fvcking dis one 4rm back would be lyk fvcking a guy?
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by IME1: 9:43am On Feb 04, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Didn't notice what you were implying at first. . .lol. As joyful as Sam Smith grin

Bros I beg oh pls break it down for me oh
My hands are up oh
I no get the Sam Smith angle oh

I said I would have used another word for joyful which came to my mind first but the world don spoil the word.
I be dey use that word way back when I dey small until some people say na them get the word. grin grin angry

Happy Sunday, God bless cool
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 04, 2018
IME1:

Bros I beg oh pls break it down for me oh
My hands are up oh
I no get the Sam Smith angle oh

I said I would have used another word for joyful which came to my mind first but the world don spoil the word.
I be dey use that word way back when I dey small until some people say na them get the word. grin grin angry

Happy Sunday, God bless cool
I thought you meant gay. . .like she looks gay. And gay also means joyful, happy, etc smiley
And, Sam Smith is super gay grin you dig? Is that what you meant originally?
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by IME1: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2018
AnonyNymous:

I thought you meant gay. . .like she looks gay. And gay also means joyful, happy, etc smiley
And, Sam Smith is super gay grin you dig? Is that what you meant originally?

I meant gay for happy
But she does not look like she's a lesbian oh.

When we were growing up we called girls like her Tom-boys not gay
But the world just turned upside down.
Now it's hard for 2 guys to share a room
Or a girl to 'peck' her female friends
Or a man to compliment another man without first putting the tag "no homo"

My dear Anonymous, as I said in another thread, we are in trouble.
I can't use the word gay to mean happy because it now means a homosexual which
has been in existence since Sodom and Gomorrah and our laws as a crime.

But hey we woke up in the 21st century to see that it's an orientation and preference for adults
And now creeping into our creches and churches and laws.

Anonymous no vex say I dey hammer on this issue oh, cause I don't even know your stance and I no wan make
them ban me say I dey derail thread, but

If someone, an adult is naturally sexually attracted to kids does it make it right since he is an adult?
Or even if the child does not mind, let's say a 12 or 14 year old and she gives her consent, does it sound ok?
At 14 i was still riding bicycle and going for tennis lessons not for a girl to be under a man at that age!

If paedophilia is disgusting, unacceptable and a crime, homosexuality was once there and is there no more.
May this not be the case of paedophilia because it's knocking vigorously even on the doors in Nigeria.
A guy I won't call him my g once told me he had se.x with an 8 year old and he enjoyed it.
He's married now with children! What a life! Anonymous we are in trouble.
They say konji na wetin... but truly what's the b. Is that society is now being over sexualized.

To buy a harley Davies bike, drink, house, deep freezer, recharge card or even biro cheesy they'll use a seductive female, bet why?
Let's not even go to the lyrics and videos of trending songs, sitcoms, magazines and all, books, TV content, even cartoon.

Oh well wetin I know now undecided

God save your people
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Jman06(m): 11:06am On Feb 04, 2018
That's my kind of lady!
Pretty and strong!
Not like all these fragile-looking ladies we have here.
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by obaataaokpaewu: 1:41pm On Feb 04, 2018
Will that make her immune to gunshots or IED?
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by ufuosman(m): 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
She thick wella
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by babasolution: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2018
women are becoming ugly more
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
sirgalahad26:
IFEOLUWAKRIZ can u contend with this?

Ahn..you wan me to die before my time..see body oo
Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by MrCork: 3:10pm On May 28, 2018
tendawarrior1:
coolcrushing on her already
;Dcrushing on her already

...Bro please be careful of a someone call *KillaBeauty *...she a known crackhead on Nairaland with mental issue! ! ((Please be careful )) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Most Muscular Female American Soldier (photos) by Ivorianaija(f): 3:33pm On May 28, 2018
Why do men have such a problem with muscular women? They are just trying to take care of their bodies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sorry Oh. But What Do Men Do With Big Ass? / Have Sex With This Girl For Free Or Collect 10,000? / These Beautiful Women Say That They Have Never Had An Orgasm.where D Guys At

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.