Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35426 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 4:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Gentlevin:
pls do u mean the zealot s1 Bluetooth speaker for #4200?....

And does it have FM?.....

pls can u post the pic?.....

hmmmm I wish this info came when I was with cash.....well let's see...
Yes it is

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:57am On Mar 07, 2018
It about to kickoff

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Adinije(f): 11:57am On Mar 07, 2018
What is the price of original memory card and their sizes

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Smartlife(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2018
God bless your hussle

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2018
Adinije:
What is the price of original memory card and their sizes

2gb 1550
4gb 1600
8gb 1650
16gb 2150.... This is the price for original memory card
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Everything legit

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
We moving higher... Happy customers..
Lahos to Makurdi
Lagos to Jos

Next

Lagos to Abidjan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2018
New design alert! New design alert

New phone casing design in stock.
All models available at alaba international. Wholesale price

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15, 2018
Still here for your needs
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2018
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Creeza(m): 10:27am On May 09, 2018
I'm a student and want to to be a marketer for your products. I wish to market it here in Benin and get commission on the bulk sales. how do I go about this?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:01am On May 27, 2018
Still excelling

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Waffarianman(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2018
Good day bro.
nice market strategy please do you have Gionee m5 battery new or faily, Oraimo charger or any good 400mah charger and transperent casing for gionee m5 also. Thanks
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Latest

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by aizakun(m): 9:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
how much?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
aizakun:
how much?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Update
You will know the growth in businessnif we have done business before.

I grow along with my customers.

Your success is my success.
Your success is my top most priority.

1 Share

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
Tokunbo batteries. Different itel, techno ,lenovo, Nokia gionee phones

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Jebosh(m): 1:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wish to open a phone shop accessories but I need someone that can put me through.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2018
Jebosh:
Wish to open a phone shop accessories but I need someone that can put me through.
what info do you need?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
FOR THE BEGINNERS IN THE PHONE ACCESSORY BUSINESS
The cell phone accessory business is undoubtedly one of the readily available avenues to make good gains in the world of mobile phones. There are quite a number of reasons why the cell phone accessory is very profitable. Some of them are:
1. Starting a cell phone accessories business does not require a huge amount of capital. This means you dont really have to wait until you have a huge sum of cash before you start one.
2. It leads to very high profit irrespective of the amount that was used to start out initially.

STEPS IN STARTING A CELL PHONE ACCESSORIES BUSINESS
1. A good analysis of the market
2. Cost of starting a cell phone accessories business
3. Get a location for your business. This is very important as it determines the possibility of succeeding in this business. Take it or leave it, it is better to be situated in an area where people that move on foot are more than those that moves with cars. Someone driving a car can easily zoom past your shop but someone on foot can easily know that a shop is around the corner. A form of advert can also help for easy identification of such business. When i say an advert i mean big billboard with bold letters.
4. Choice of product. remember that you have to follow trend. As an accessory seller, you need to be up to date with the latest accessory and also what is currently selling. For instance, phone purse, bluetooth headset, smart watches are currently hot selling and such info shouldnt pass you by.
5. Advert, branding
6. Style of making sales. Gone are the days when we sell offline. Use the latest technology (internet) to send your business out. JUST LIKE I AM DOING
7. Choose a supplier. very important. you can reach out to me for assistance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by kayboardist(m): 2:47am On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by otunbacarter(m): 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2018
How much do you sell the Bluetooth earpods
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:40am On Aug 22, 2018
otunbacarter:
How much do you sell the Bluetooth earpods
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by otunbacarter(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2018
Can it be sent to agbara?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:36am On Aug 28, 2018
otunbacarter:
Can it be sent to agbara?
Agbara is close to Alaba, you can come there to get it
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by otunbacarter(m): 11:41am On Aug 28, 2018
Can you describe your shop from alaba bus-stop coming from agbara
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2018
otunbacarter:
Can you describe your shop from alaba bus-stop coming from agbara
From agbara, take a bud going to Volks, drop at volks take a bike or keke to Obosi plaza, Alaba international. Give me a call
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Jebosh(m): 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2018
Alabaintprice:

what info do you need?
how to get the get the accessories in wholesale price,the latest accessories people search for and location to get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.