Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35438 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2018
Merry Christmas in Addy
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by jideofor11(m): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2018
Sir, I will like to meet with you.
I'm looking at starting the business with 1million.
I got your contact from someone who bought from you on nairaland so I decided to come read up your thread to get a little exposure

I'm glad that people have a good thing to say about you and how you help them through out the process even after buying you still check up on them to know if they are having any issue. That is the best customer service one can get. I'm glad to go into business with you sir.

Please I will send you message via whatsapp.

Thanks ones again.

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Timmyspy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2018
Alabaintprice:

Yes, sure it can
Thanks for your response. Unfortunately, you are either misrepresenting the facts or I borrowed a faulty unit from my friend, which I think is unlikely because it's still very new. I tested it but the 3.5mm jack only worked as a line in aux - a very poor one at that.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2018
jideofor11:
Sir, I will like to meet with you.
I'm looking at starting the business with 1million.
I got your contact from someone who bought from you on nairaland so I decided to come read up your thread to get a little exposure

I'm glad that people have a good thing to say about you and how you help them through out the process even after buying you still check up on them to know if they are having any issue. That is the best customer service one can get. I'm glad to go into business with you sir.

Please I will send you message via whatsapp.

Thanks ones again.

I'm happy that someone could me to you. It says a whole lot to me and how I run my business.
I'm glad to be of assistance to you and longing for a good long term business.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:16am On Jan 03, 2019
[10/2/2018, 06:22] Ghjjhh: Phone accessories as we all know is a business that will be around for a very long long time

[10/2/2018, 06:23] Ghjjhh: And is also a profitable business whether wholesale or retail. Everyone makes there money because everyone needs to take care of there phones

[10/2/2018, 06:24] Ghjjhh: In this business, first thing you need is love for what you do. If you dont love the business you may walk away. Why because sometimes things may not look smooth but it takes one with determination and consistency to pull through. Same way I encourage all my customers both new and old

[10/2/2018, 06:27] Ghjjhh: Now. N accessory business you need to know some few things. Easy but necessary...
Competition
Kind if goods you sell
Good supplier.

These are the major things
You need to have a good location where people easily access both on foot and with cars... Very important. If you stay in an isolated environment the business won't grow cos no one is noticing you

[10/2/2018, 06:28] Ghjjhh: Be sure to have a very noticeable advert( sign post or word of mouth) it is necessary. It is one thing for someone to access your route then it is another thing for him to notice that there is a shop. Without any advert no one will know such business exist there.

[10/2/2018, 06:32] Ghjjhh: Always be aware of the competition you have around you. Those into the business in your area. This is the first thing i ask my customers so I will know how to work with them to beat the competition. You need to be aware the kind of items they sell and and most importantly if they only sell accessories or some other business is attached to it. Like people sell accessories and also add movies to it.. It brings customers. When I was a retailer during my Scul days I sold accessories and movies... In my shop I always made noise with music, I had to look for a place to put detention where people could come and charge their phones free. And also watch movies

[10/2/2018, 06:35] Ghjjhh: The kind of goods you sell is another thing. I advice people not to buy substandard goods, instead buy a few original. Like they say A GOOD NAME IS BETTER THAN SILVER AND GOLD. If they know you for original goods, people will refer you to others, you won't do much talking. But if they know you for substandard goods it is a bad name. Tho people have choices but in this case it is better to sell both but let them know what they are buying on time. This way you will know you have said the truth but the choice is left for them

[10/2/2018, 06:36] Ghjjhh: You need a wholesale supplier from the market or from china, which ever one you want. The person should have a thorough knowledge of the market, prices and goods. As you know designs come and goes, if you are not updated your business will be backdtime

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2019
From the tables of the C.E.O of Joel Communications
We all are wishing you a fruitful new year.

We are open to new customers this year
Joel Communications is moving to a new location
Joel Communications is moving towards having the first wholesale online market in Nigeria.

Joel Communications is looking for partners from 36 states in the country that will stand as delegates to people who are into phone accessories business.
We want to create another stream of income for those who are interested. More updates on this will be uploaded soon

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:53am On Jan 09, 2019
If I'm not true and transparent in my dealing with customers I won't be having repeated dealings with them. Afam makurdi, my very first customer that has grown from d capital of 130k to over 250k and so many other customers.
I have be referred to people I dont know and they are confident doing business with me even when we don see.
I dont do buy for me service. I have a physical shop, I sell my products and also buy from other people because one person cannot sell everything.

If you need business consultation,
If you are finding it difficult to grow in your business
If you are looking at starting accessory business
If you are looking for a good supplier with all honesty

You can count on me to assist you through that.
I can confidently say I have groomed a lot of people and they are doing well. Grooming is one thing and dedicating your time to your business is another thing. A lot of people hear of the profits margin in the accessories business then have this feeling that you dont need to work hard. It is a fallacy. You need to work hard. Nothing good comes easy.

P.S. Joel Communications will soon be moving to another site. We are growing bigger.
Join the moving train and grow with us.
Joel Communications is bringing out a new business shape to Alaba international. Something that has never been heard of before.
We have moith watering incentives for both old and new customers. Bonuses we give out weekly, monthly, quarter year, half year and end of the year.
You will really want to join this train if I should list out what we have in store for you all my wonderful customers.

Joel Communications is set to roll out the first wholesale ecommerce website where every item will be sold at the same rate as the market price. No increase in prices. Quality control will not be ignored as goods will be identified properly so as customers will have an idea what they are getting. Some items may have discounts.

Joel Communications is set to roll out the first C-C whatsapp group (company - customer) group where it is possible for customers to interact with the company directly. Laying there complains or request on prices of items, we will use this medium to send out new goods, new prices, increase or decrease in price, quality control check. The group will be an opportunity for the customers to share with the company their thoughts on our goods and services, where we are lagging and what we are missing out on. Joel Communications will see this as a way to make our customers major stake holders in the company affairs. As carrying our customers along to gives them a sense of belonging.

These are a few of what you all will see in the nearest future as this company moves to another site.
We hope to get feedback from you all and also hope to listen to what you will have to say.
Let us know your mind, let us know the things you want the company to do for you. We are ready to listen to your ideas.

Thanks for patronizing us.

To all my wonderful customers, you are the reason why we are successful, you will never be forgotten.
To my potential customers, I want you all to know that I can't progress without you, come, see for yourself and talk to your friends about this wonderful company. You won't regret it.
Try us today and be part of a great journey.

From the stables of JOEL COMMUNICATIONS. I remain my humble self,

The Chief Executive Officer,
Cyprian Jideofor Egbosiuba
C.E.O Joel Communications, Alaba international, ojo, Lagos

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by jideofor11(m): 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2019
Alabaintprice:

I'm happy that someone could me to you. It says a whole lot to me and how I run my business.
I'm glad to be of assistance to you and longing for a good long term business.

I really dont know how to thank you for your help, assistance and tutorials. Indeed you know your stuff. I followed everything you said and it is working well for me. To be truthful, sending the money for goods without seeing you was a big threat to me but you have proved yourself to be trustworthy and and honest and also keeping to your words. People like you are hard to find.

My shop has been put in order last week and I'm already making sales which is actually surprising for a new business. I am really indebted to you. I wish I could tell people about you but I will be stingy not to cos business is business.

By his grace you will do another waybill of half the amount we did the last time. I really appreciate the time and effort you put in your customers.

I saw your thread about having wholesale website. That will be indeed a wonderful Idea. I lost your number please can you send it to me.

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Appleyard(m): 2:59am On Jan 16, 2019
Alabaintprice:
FOR THE BEGINNERS IN THE PHONE ACCESSORY BUSINESS
The cell phone accessory business is undoubtedly one of the readily available avenues to make good gains in the world of mobile phones. There are quite a number of reasons why the cell phone accessory is very profitable. Some of them are:
1. Starting a cell phone accessories business does not require a huge amount of capital. This means you dont really have to wait until you have a huge sum of cash before you start one.
2. It leads to very high profit irrespective of the amount that was used to start out initially.

STEPS IN STARTING A CELL PHONE ACCESSORIES BUSINESS
1. A good analysis of the market
2. Cost of starting a cell phone accessories business
3. Get a location for your business. This is very important as it determines the possibility of succeeding in this business. Take it or leave it, it is better to be situated in an area where people that move on foot are more than those that moves with cars. Someone driving a car can easily zoom past your shop but someone on foot can easily know that a shop is around the corner. A form of advert can also help for easy identification of such business. When i say an advert i mean big billboard with bold letters.
4. Choice of product. remember that you have to follow trend. As an accessory seller, you need to be up to date with the latest accessory and also what is currently selling. For instance, phone purse, bluetooth headset, smart watches are currently hot selling and such info shouldnt pass you by.
5. Advert, branding
6. Style of making sales. Gone are the days when we sell offline. Use the latest technology (internet) to send your business out. JUST LIKE I AM DOING
7. Choose a supplier. very important. you can reach out to me for assistance.

Please, how much will it cost to open accessory shop?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:11pm On Jan 16, 2019
Appleyard:

Please, how much will it cost to open accessory shop?

400k upward for a good start up
150-200k for a normal startup but this doesn't include expenses like shop rent or repairs
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by okooloyun1(m): 1:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Alabaintprice:

150-200k for a normal startup but this doesn't include expenses like shop rent or repairs
Well-done Sir you're doing a wonderful job.

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:41am On Jan 23, 2019
okooloyun1:
Well-done Sir you're doing a wonderful job.

Thank you
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:42am On Jan 23, 2019
This is what I live for

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 6:44am On Jan 23, 2019
Next level of fast charger

6A fast charger. We are moving from 1.5a to 2A to 2.5A to 3A to 4.8A now 6A.... Upgrading

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Chidoski64: 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2019
I will like to have your number,because by next month I will be venturing into accessories business ]
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Arijude(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2019
Alabaintprice:

one carton of original USB charger is how much?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Arijude:
one carton of original USB charger is how much?
350*100= 35000
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Arijude(m): 3:01pm On Jan 26, 2019
Alabaintprice:
350*100= 35000
can you show me the picture?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
for a job well done.
delivered a large amount of power bank.
UBA bank.
Hustle until you don't need to introduce yourself

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Vinx4Christ(m): 7:20am On Feb 05, 2019
well done bro

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Vinx4Christ:
well done bro
Thanks
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Bluetooth earpiece best quality and sophisticated as you can see.. 12-15 hrs useable time. 4 different earbud. Foldable and retractable earbuds.... Very impressive and it beats others hands down
Price in market is 7000
Price online is 10500

Smart watch. Very affordable and reliable.
Price in market is 6000
Price online or ikeja is 12000_15000. Remember, price doesn't determine quality

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by siverspooon(m): 6:23am On Feb 10, 2019
Please someone recommended you to me. I am a new person in this business and I will like to open a phone accessories shop in nnewi. What advice will you give to me. In fact I need your mentorship
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Kenox: 6:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
Alabaintprice:
Starting a phone accessories business within a school environment is one of the most successful place to run a mobile accessories business. Students loves fancy things and also are willing to do anything to make sure their phones is taken care of and always look flashy...
Things you can sell in phone accessory when staying in a student environment is
Glass protector
Original charger
Original earpiece
Original Bluetooth speaker
Original Bluetooth headset
Fancy phone purse
Power bank
Original data cable
Memory card
Flash otg
Flash drives....
This are hot selling items in school environment....
Do you have these items in stock?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 11:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Kenox:

Do you have these items in stock?
Yes, all are available
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 1:09pm On Feb 19, 2019
Darkseid:

Bro please where do you think is better for a beginner in this business; in a busy residential area or in a market like computer village.
Computer village is actually a good place but it is filled with a lot of competitions only the strong can survive there. In a residential area you have chances of making it there, the competition is so much and you are able to sell at a higher price than what you can sell in ikeja. Prices in ikeja are regulated but when you are outside a market structure you can set your price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.