Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc (35312 Views)

SOLD SOLD ::Used Set Of Home Theatre With Woofer And Dvd / Real International Phone Numbers For Websites Verification / Welcome To Alaba International Market: Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
Speaker and earbuds .. long lasting battery

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2023
Earbuds

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Cloudflare: 6:38am On Jul 13, 2023
Alabaintprice:
Earbuds

Are you still into the phone accessories business? If Yes, drop WhatsApp number for easy contact
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by aizakun(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2023
Alabaintprice:
Price
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by C2Ok: 12:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Alabaintprice:
How much can I get this?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Cloudflare:

Are you still into the phone accessories business? If Yes, drop WhatsApp number for easy contact

Check below this comment.... My contact is there
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
C2Ok:

How much can I get this?

It's 12,000

It can be delivered or you can pick up...
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2023
Come one, come all

Have you heard about the new sets of chargers in the market that is currently making people cash out....

If you miss this opportunity then you will have to wait for the next market shift that will happen in September ...

If you have not started selling the 65w, 45w, 36w chargers then you need to change your supplier.....

How will your supplier no inform you when market is shifting

Does he not want you to make money?
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2023
The difference between retail and wholesale is quantity and varieties.

Wholesale can do few products in large quantities for each
Retail deals on varieties but in fewer quantities.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 7:58am On Jan 17
Happy new year to everyone
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:01am On Jan 17
It is her another year to throw value into the phone accessories business.
I come fully packed with ideas that will scale your business.
I come fully ready to help your failed phone accessories business regardless of the location you're in and the goods you sell.

I've come to educate you on ways to sell, what to sell and how to sell.

I've come to teach you how to know if your environment needs what you sell ....
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:04am On Jan 17
From now going forth, anyone who comes to me to seek knowledge of starting the business or even getting price list must pay me a fee.

I don't care if you're serious with it or not.

Wasting my time with unserious people this year is not my plan.

Wasting my time with people who think they are smart just like a guy who contacted me last week and asking I prepare a list for him to buy goods which he then turned back ,used the list I prepared for him to buy goods himself from someone else......
Its ends from this minute.....

If you know you're not serious, just don't forward me a message because I will charge you for my time.

It is necessary I begin to take my job seriously.
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by gezzyking: 8:36pm On Jan 28
Pls sir,

Drop your WhatsApp number.. I will like to have discussions with you on phone accessories business..

I’m serious about it.

Thank you
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Shellsploit: 1:39am On Mar 17
Goodmorning bro, stumbled on your thread as i am interested in starting phone accessories business. Pls can 1 million be enough to start the business?

1 Like

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:03pm On Mar 23
Shellsploit:
Goodmorning bro, stumbled on your thread as i am interested in starting phone accessories business. Pls can 1 million be enough to start the business?

Definitely, 1million is enough to start.
My number is below. You can send me a WhatsApp message
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 8:04pm On Mar 23
gezzyking:
Pls sir,

Drop your WhatsApp number.. I will like to have discussions with you on phone accessories business..

I’m serious about it.

Thank you

My number is below this comment
Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:13am On Apr 19
We are still 8n business...

I never left

I only upgraded

Re: Buy At Alaba International(phone Accessories, Empty Rewriteable Cd And Dvd)etc by Alabaintprice(m): 9:14am On Apr 19
Phone Accessories is still the business of the future ...

Don't sit at home doing nothing

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

6 Ways To Increase The Lifespan Of An LED TV / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Iphones In Stock (Kindly check my last post to know d latest. thanks )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.